Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Ruston AT, October 14, 2023, 1:05pm

Don't know if anyones bothered but it's     Notts co 1 mansfield 1   Mansfield impressed me when they came here , they are top quality can't see notts getting much out of this.  ( sorry Chalkie).
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, October 14, 2023, 1:17pm; Reply: 1
They both look to be good sides to me. Entertaining game.
Posted by: kafunanapar140909, October 14, 2023, 1:24pm; Reply: 2
Good game between two very good sides. There are some seriously strong teams in this league.

Can't help but watch and think how far away from these two we've looked so far this season.
Posted by: Ruston AT, October 14, 2023, 1:32pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from kafunanapar140909
Good game between two very good sides. There are some seriously strong teams in this league.

Can't help but watch and think how far away from these two we've looked so far this season.

Yeah I agree but, mansfield have been together at least two years and county have just improved their side with a couple of expensive additions. PH will buy stellar forward with the budget next year as he won't need the buy a full team.
Posted by: buckstown, October 14, 2023, 2:12pm; Reply: 4
Notts look an enigma. 75 minutes in and 67% possession, yet Mansfield have had 15 shots and lead 3-1
Notts look like it's possession at all costs, but maybe its just an off day, to be fair they are top of the league
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 14, 2023, 2:14pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from buckstown
Notts look an enigma. 75 minutes in and 67% possession, yet Mansfield have had 15 shots and lead 3-1
Notts look like it's possession at all costs, but maybe its just an off day, to be fair they are top of the league

They were good enough against us.
Posted by: buckstown, October 14, 2023, 2:19pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters

They were good enough against us.

Of course they were, we aren't very good particularly away from home
Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 11:50pm