Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, October 5, 2023, 10:13pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gjm22t
Posted by: AncientExiledMariner, October 6, 2023, 12:55am; Reply: 1
Thanks for sharing. Shame about Khouri.

Interesting to know that Amos has been dealing with a little bit of an injury. Probably explains him being on the bench.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 6, 2023, 7:10am; Reply: 2
Thanks for sharing. Shame about Khouri.

Interesting to know that Amos has been dealing with a little bit of an injury. Probably explains him being on the bench.

He wasn’t on the bench Tuesday.
Posted by: male private Nale, October 7, 2023, 7:52am; Reply: 3
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Because he was injured
Posted by: AncientExiledMariner, October 7, 2023, 11:26pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I understand you are desperate to prove me wrong, but it's tiresome.

Swindon and Crawley he was on the bench. Many asked why Efete was played over him, I think Hurst said for Crawley he needed some atheticism there, but Swindon, he was again on the bench. I have been wondering if he was carrying something and it took him out of the squad. It's not clear when he got the injury, or whether he's been nursing it for a bit.

Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 8, 2023, 8:27am; Reply: 5

I understand you are desperate to prove me wrong, but it's tiresome.

Swindon and Crawley he was on the bench. Many asked why Efete was played over him, I think Hurst said for Crawley he needed some atheticism there, but Swindon, he was again on the bench. I have been wondering if he was carrying something and it took him out of the squad. It's not clear when he got the injury, or whether he's been nursing it for a bit.

I’m not desperate to prove anything. It’s a fact. Hurst stated on interview that he was struggling with a hip adductor issue. Maybe it’s got worse and he’s now not fit enough for the bench.

Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 4:16pm