Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, September 9, 2023, 9:14pm
Kirky sent me the following message, which I repeat in full. I have used it in Excel and it works fine. I have not tried the rail ones. The records are very useful and is far more comprehensive than my own database for game details of every match and season in our history. I am sure others will be able to make use of parts of them. Kirky regularly updates them after games.

I've seen several threads recently where folks have been checking our history.  Not sure that the sites referenced have got their facts exactly right, so I thought I'd let anyone and everyone have a copy of my records, which update automatically on some of the things folk discuss.  If you wish, you can make them available via the fishy, obviously totally free, and for people to use as they wish.

They are in ODS format for use with the free Apache Open Office.  They should work with MS Office but as I don't have a copy of that, I can't guarantee it!

I think they can be downloaded with this link ... https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ABHWoqihM7JJUhQ&id=788245E2223A7BC6%21129&cid=788245E2223A7BC6

If people go to that link, they will also find my route file for Train Simulator Classic which includes every railway line that existed from the Humber, all the way to Retford, Lincoln and Boston (Folks would need to buy the base programme Train Simulator Classic).

Kirky

--
John Kirk
Posted by: moosey_club, September 9, 2023, 9:16pm; Reply: 1
Great gesture đź‘Ź
Posted by: Chalky, September 9, 2023, 11:06pm; Reply: 2
Hugely disappointed to find out that this isn’t a thread about an independent record shop in Grimsby from back in the day
Posted by: DB, September 10, 2023, 9:07am; Reply: 3
Thanks for that I use something similar but nowhere as elaborate.
Posted by: thefish, September 10, 2023, 9:56am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Chalky
Hugely disappointed to find out that this isn’t a thread about an independent record shop in Grimsby from back in the day

Andy’s rival!
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 10, 2023, 1:27pm; Reply: 5
Thanks Rob but have no idea what you are talking about.  :B
Posted by: barralad, September 10, 2023, 11:29pm; Reply: 6
Astonishing detail. Great gesture.
Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 12:16am