Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: It Bites, August 28, 2023, 5:06pm
Another in the house 🤔
Posted by: ska face, August 28, 2023, 5:13pm; Reply: 1
Green’s out for 6 weeks min and if you play 3 in midfield you tend to need more midfielders than if you play with 2. Approximately 50% more.
Posted by: chaos33, August 28, 2023, 5:18pm; Reply: 2
It Bites - F*ck me, have a day off. You’ve already stated the squad and the manager aren’t good enough -  we lose a central midfielder so sign another one to evolve the squad and you post some sarcastic, passive aggressive hogwash.
Posted by: It Bites, August 28, 2023, 5:28pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from chaos33
It Bites - F*ck me, have a day off. You’ve already stated the squad and the manager aren’t good enough -  we lose a central midfielder so sign another one to evolve the squad and you post some sarcastic, passive aggressive hogwash.

Passive aggressive? 😂😂😂😂
Posted by: aldi_01, August 28, 2023, 5:37pm; Reply: 4
Logical signing and in truth, anything’s probably better than Green so decent all round…
Posted by: sam gy, August 28, 2023, 5:46pm; Reply: 5
Surprised that anyone would think we don’t need more options from midfield.

We don’t look good enough in the middle up to now, IMO. Plus we’re playing 3 so need the bodies.

I know people will clamour for Hunt still, but for me I really don’t think he has shown enough to warrant a start…Holohan started the season behind him but has shown more in the games he’s played, IMO.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, August 28, 2023, 5:48pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from aldi_01
Logical signing and in truth, anything’s probably better than Green so decent all round…

Let's wish Green a speedy recovery first and foremost however much we might agree with your comment.
Posted by: Hagrid, August 28, 2023, 6:05pm; Reply: 7
I mean we create intercourse all from the middle so im pleased we’ve signed one. Have a day off
Posted by: male private Nale, August 28, 2023, 6:07pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from chaos33

Passive aggressive, oh intercourse off will you
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, August 28, 2023, 6:09pm; Reply: 9
Maybe Hurst has got in early to give the lad a little time to get up to speed IF Harry is departing. Saying that, the new boy only has 10 games as a professional under his belt so cant really see him being in the first team from the off.
Posted by: marinerjase, August 28, 2023, 6:22pm; Reply: 10
Makes perfect sense…Conteh off for 6 games or so..Green injured..need a defensive midfielder in. Not sure why Hunt is being mentioned above..different conversation altogether, Khouri on the other hand..

And Clifton isn’t leaving. Still.
Posted by: chaos33, August 28, 2023, 7:20pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from male private Nale

Passive aggressive, oh intercourse off will you

Who rattled your cage Mr Embittered?
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 5:34am