Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 9, 2023, 11:42am

Accrington v Bradford penalty shootout last night, Korede Adedoyin's penalty for Accrington 1:26 minutes in  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9SPqTQCzM
Posted by: diehardmariner, August 9, 2023, 11:48am; Reply: 1
First class shithousery from Harry Lewis with his full stretch dive to keep it out too.
Posted by: Poojah, August 9, 2023, 11:49am; Reply: 2
This classic will take some beating, in that it would have probably started a trend had they not fúcked it up so royally.

https://youtu.be/kk2xXkkC5Gw
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 9, 2023, 11:49am; Reply: 3
He nearly scored as well!
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 9, 2023, 12:39pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Les Brechin
He nearly scored as well!

Wouldn't have counted as he kicked the ball with his left foot against his right leg so he effectively hit the ball twice.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, August 9, 2023, 12:52pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from diehardmariner
First class shithousery from Harry Lewis with his full stretch dive to keep it out too.

I don't think that's shìthousery, I think it's a genuine, and somewhat panicked attempt to get back across his goal. Had he not got there, I'm sure it would have been a retake as he looked to have touch the ball twice.
Posted by: supertown, August 9, 2023, 2:14pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I don't think that's shìthousery, I think it's a genuine, and somewhat panicked attempt to get back across his goal. Had he not got there, I'm sure it would have been a retake as he looked to have touch the ball twice.

It’s not a retake, it’s an indirect free kick against .Mitrovic did it last season
Posted by: diehardmariner, August 9, 2023, 2:18pm; Reply: 7
He could have taken his gloves off and thrown them at the ball in the time it took to get back across to it.

Easy to spot the double-touch for us but I'm not sure the ref would have spotted it in real time.  Irrelevant anyway.  Unfortunately for the lad he's about 30 years too late to get some royalties from a Nick Hancock Xmas VHS special.
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 9, 2023, 2:30pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from supertown

It’s not a retake, it’s an indirect free kick against .Mitrovic did it last season

In a penalty shoot-out??
Posted by: supertown, August 9, 2023, 2:44pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Les Brechin

In a penalty shoot-out??

Didn’t realise it was a shootout , I can’t see any other rule , so technically I guess it is , even if you don’t get to take it
Posted by: GollyGTFC, August 9, 2023, 2:47pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from diehardmariner
Unfortunately for the lad he's about 30 years too late to get some royalties from a Nick Hancock Xmas VHS special.

He’s clear.
He’s clear.
He’s clearly a tw@t.

My copies are probably still in GranthamMariner’s loft.

Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 9, 2023, 5:16pm; Reply: 11
It was on target more than can be said for that buffoon ( can’t say his name ) at Wembley against Wrexham
Posted by: RonMariner, August 11, 2023, 5:13pm; Reply: 12
Someone should put it to music, the old Hamlet cigar advert would do (Jack Loussier's arrangement of Air on the G string)
Posted by: RonMariner, August 11, 2023, 5:15pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from crusty ole pie
It was on target more than can be said for that buffoon ( can’t say his name ) at Wembley against Wrexham

The one who rhymes with 'Toady'.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, August 11, 2023, 9:07pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from RonMariner

The one who rhymes with 'Toady'.

Yeh gone into cold sweat
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 9:00am