Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, August 7, 2023, 10:47am
Anyone know if this match is being streamed live ?
Posted by: Poojah, August 7, 2023, 11:07am; Reply: 1
From memory there’s no streaming for EFL Cup games. Always struck me as odd since, as its unbranded title suggests, it’s an EFL competition like the league and tin pot pizza trophy, but I’m fairly sure that’s the case.

Happy to be corrected.
Posted by: Tinymariner, August 7, 2023, 12:28pm; Reply: 2
Anybody fancy going? I’m working till 5:30 but I’m willing to drive if anyone else fancies it.
Posted by: Poojah, August 7, 2023, 12:30pm; Reply: 3
How do we reckon we’ll set up for this? Go full strength or ring the changes? Personally, I think we’ll see starts for Efete, Waterfall, Amos and Green - probably Cartwright too.  
Posted by: toontown, August 7, 2023, 4:49pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Poojah
How do we reckon we’ll set up for this? Go full strength or ring the changes? Personally, I think we’ll see starts for Efete, Waterfall, Amos and Green - probably Cartwright too.  

Hurst said a couple of changes but not many. I'm thinking cartwright in for Eastwood, effete for malarkey (he had a bit of a hiccup pre season didn't he so probably a player you'd like to protect early in the season) and maybe khori or Green  in for one of the midfield.

Also it's 9 subs so he said Amos and Holohan would be involved in the squad.
Posted by: Garth, August 7, 2023, 4:59pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from toontown

Hurst said a couple of changes but not many. I'm thinking cartwright in for Eastwood, effete for malarkey (he had a bit of a hiccup pre season didn't he so probably a player you'd like to protect early in the season) and maybe khori or Green  in for one of the midfield.

Also it's 9 subs so he said Amos and Holohan would be involved in the squad.

Unless he curbs his enthusiasm for giving away free kicks, Green won't last the 90+ minutes, due to this season the referee has been told to issue yellows to players exhibiting a flared nostril attitude
Posted by: wuffing, August 8, 2023, 4:21pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tinymariner
Anybody fancy going? I’m working till 5:30 but I’m willing to drive if anyone else fancies it.

PM'D you
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:08pm