Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mappers, August 7, 2023, 9:19am
Is it worth picking up and is there the 'friend for a fiver '?

Tend to just use the QR code on my phone so have not picked up this year .
Posted by: diehardmariner, August 7, 2023, 9:27am; Reply: 1
Off the top of my head the vouchers of note are:

- Free Drink
- Free Programme
- Shirt discount
- Bring a Friend for a Fiver
- Cinema Discount.

Then there's a variety of 10% at local businesses.

I guess the question is if you're going to use any of them.  If so then it's worth popping in to collect, even if on matchday.

The vouchers are getting less and less beneficial year on year but I think that's a reflection of businesses finding times harder and less able to offer deals.  It also depends on what is useful for the individual too.  I wouldn't drink at the game, don't buy the shirts nor programmes.  

The Bring a Friend for a Fiver is an interesting one. Last season they only offered it for one game (that I'm aware of).  The sheer number of ST sold (both last season and this) make it unredeemable for everyone if it's over a game or two.  
Posted by: pizzzza, August 7, 2023, 9:38am; Reply: 2
Quoted from diehardmariner
Off the top of my head the vouchers of note are:

- Free Drink

Rather disappointingly the drink voucher that previously got you a free pint at Docks Beers in the Fan Zone has now become only £1 off a pint... And only in the ground bars... And you need to use it before 2pm.
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, August 7, 2023, 9:46am; Reply: 3
Quoted from pizzzza

Rather disappointingly the drink voucher that previously got you a free pint at Docks Beers in the Fan Zone has now become only £1 off a pint... And only in the ground bars... And you need to use it before 2pm.

There is a free.drink but it.appears to be for a louth brewery.....

Posted by: Mappers, August 7, 2023, 10:24am; Reply: 4
Nice one thanks
Posted by: 1mickylyons, August 7, 2023, 1:32pm; Reply: 5
I got my free programme Saturday and I've had my £10 off new home shirt.Well done GTFC
Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 9:00am