Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Belfast Town, August 5, 2023, 10:22am
Signed for Wrexham. Feck!
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, August 5, 2023, 10:30am; Reply: 1
He should keep his opinions to himself or return to his hometown if he wants to present his political beliefs.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), August 5, 2023, 10:33am; Reply: 2
One for the future.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 5, 2023, 10:40am; Reply: 3
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
He should keep his opinions to himself or return to his hometown if he wants to present his political beliefs.

What a strange comment!!!

Posted by: aldi_01, August 5, 2023, 10:52am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Belfast Town
Signed for Wrexham. Feck!

A championship player at best with an inflated opinion of himself, hardly anything to be worried about…
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), August 5, 2023, 11:10am; Reply: 5
They don’t need a winger they need a striker. Just seems like “oh, he’s available, sign him”. Not much of a strategy.
Posted by: Marinerdan, August 5, 2023, 11:37am; Reply: 6
I wonder how much they think about ‘content’ for the documentary with these signings. This gives them an episode on him and an exploration of Irish nationalism/poppy controversy.

Posted by: 140381 (Guest), August 5, 2023, 11:39am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Marinerdan
I wonder how much they think about ‘content’ for the documentary with these signings. This gives them an episode on him and an exploration of Irish nationalism/poppy controversy.

Yeah, good point. It’ll play well in the US too…
Posted by: ska face, August 5, 2023, 11:49am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Marinerdan

Yeah that’ll be good, Deadpool does The Troubles & Will Ferrell’s Easter Rising 😑

I think it’s probably because he’d be a decent player in this division.
Posted by: Hagrid, August 5, 2023, 11:52am; Reply: 9
who cares who Wrexham sign, he's a good player yeah. but they signed good players the year we went up and beat them, and they'll continue to do so whilst deadpool pump the money in
Posted by: Kris2, August 5, 2023, 12:23pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Marinerdan

They love that stuff in America since every white person thinks they are Irish because their great great great grandfather came over from Ireland.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 5, 2023, 12:44pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from ska face

Yeah that’ll be good, Deadpool does The Troubles & Will Ferrell’s Easter Rising 😑

I think it’s probably because he’d be a decent player in this division.

Don’t let Bobby sands do the catering though
Posted by: grimps, August 5, 2023, 12:53pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Kris2

They love that stuff in America since every white person thinks they are Irish because their great great great grandfather came over from Ireland.

40 years ago most Americans considered themselves of British dissent , now after a few decades of nostalgic brain washing they’re all paddies
Posted by: Marinerdan, August 5, 2023, 1:19pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Kris2

Including Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/free-guy-ryan-reynolds-irish-roots.amp

https://www.irishstar.com/news/pennsylvania-news/ireland-magic-feel-like-am-29967667.amp
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:34am