Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cardiffmariner, July 31, 2023, 9:06am
Looking at tickets for the Salford game - have we opened up the opposite end of the Osmond to last season for this one as opposed to the corner between the Main Stand end? Ta.
Posted by: ska face, July 31, 2023, 9:11am; Reply: 1
Yes, home fans now behind the goal up towards fanzone for all league matches this side of Christmas apart from Mansfield (edit - and Wimbledon). Away fans in the two corner blocks next to the Main Stand.
Posted by: cardiffmariner, July 31, 2023, 9:27am; Reply: 2
Cheers Ska. Think that's an improvement having done a couple of matches in the corner last year!
Posted by: lukeo, July 31, 2023, 9:32am; Reply: 3
I had to reread this then, for wimbldeon we are in the corner (I have tickets in block A) v Salford as you say we have behind the goal due to small numbers of travelling away fans.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, July 31, 2023, 9:50am; Reply: 4
Interesting regarding how the catering booth and toilets at the back of the Osmond will be utilised. Will they be for home or away?

Opening up the corner to home fans made sense because everyone could use the facilities in the main stand, but by sandwiching in the away fans can only cause problems, UNLESS home fans in the end sections nearest the FanZone will be using the the Lower Smiths (or whatever its called)
Posted by: Poojah, July 31, 2023, 10:20am; Reply: 5
Interesting regarding how the catering booth and toilets at the back of the Osmond will be utilised. Will they be for home or away?

Opening up the corner to home fans made sense because everyone could use the facilities in the main stand, but by sandwiching in the away fans can only cause problems, UNLESS home fans in the end sections nearest the FanZone will be using the the Lower Smiths (or whatever its called)

I think the smaller section of the Osmond has it's own toilets and [basic] catering facilities. There's no way the amenities in the lower could accommodate another 900 or so fans, but I'm fairly sure this configuration has been used numerous times in the past without issue.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 6:05am