Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, July 27, 2023, 5:48pm
William Clifford decided weeks ago that he would walk from whoever Town were to play in the first match of the season and finish on the pitch before the game. He's raising money for 6-year-old Reggie to get the treatment he needs. Read about William, Reggie and donate at:

https://gofund.me/25cf787a
Posted by: Grant Baily, July 28, 2023, 7:22am; Reply: 1
Fantastic effort.
Posted by: lukeo, July 28, 2023, 7:39am; Reply: 2
Anyone contacted the club about getting buckets at the game ?
Posted by: Pontoon bill, July 28, 2023, 12:33pm; Reply: 3
Yes there will be people taking buckets around the ground. There is one in the clubs hope as well.
Posted by: GrimExile, July 28, 2023, 7:51pm; Reply: 4
Great cause so please donate, even if it’s only a couple of quid. I don’t know the kid but he deserves as best a life as is possible. And before anyone asks, yes I have donated. #UTM
Posted by: Pontoon bill, July 31, 2023, 8:09am; Reply: 5
Good luck Will on the start of your walk today.This really is a good cause.see you Saturday at blundell Park.
Posted by: lukeo, July 31, 2023, 8:15am; Reply: 6
Good luck fella..
Will there be collection buckets at the game ?
Posted by: Pontoon bill, July 31, 2023, 8:21am; Reply: 7
Yes,there will be people taking them round and they will also be in the ticket office.
Posted by: lukeo, July 31, 2023, 8:50am; Reply: 8
OK great stuff I'll make sure the guys I'm with all chuck a few quid in each!
Posted by: GrimExile, July 31, 2023, 10:36am; Reply: 9
Good luck and come on people if you haven’t donated, please do. Even a couple of quid will make a difference because lots to 2 pounds equal lots of money. #UTM
Posted by: toontown, July 31, 2023, 5:57pm; Reply: 10
Great cause
Posted by: Pontoon bill, August 2, 2023, 8:03am; Reply: 11
Will finished his first 2days of the walk, was tough but he says thanks to the fishy for the brilliant support, he has had donations from far and wide including Wimbledon supporters.
Posted by: Pontoon bill, August 3, 2023, 8:49pm; Reply: 12
Just an update, Will has just arrived at Boston,day 4done but its been very tough! He says the thought of seeing Reggie on the pitch on Saturday, and then sitting in the pontoon with his son and dad ,watching the mariners ,is keeping him going..    .u.t.m
Posted by: GrimExile, August 3, 2023, 8:58pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Pontoon bill
Just an update, Will has just arrived at Boston,day 4done but its been very tough! He says the thought of seeing Reggie on the pitch on Saturday, and then sitting in the pontoon with his son and dad ,watching the mariners ,is keeping him going..    .u.t.m

Well done Will. Come on people please donate.

Posted by: wuffing, August 3, 2023, 10:23pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from GrimExile

Well done Will. Come on people please donate.

Don't worry.... Grimsby fans always deliver...
Posted by: Mallyner, August 4, 2023, 9:58am; Reply: 15
Not being well off and regularly supporting various charities, I ashamedly didn't follow up the link to Go Fund Me, but having read on the Telegraph website about Will's incredible effort and suffering to raise money for poor Reggie, I have now donated.

It looks like quite a bit more is needed to meet Will's target.

Well done Will and well done to all on here who have championed this so worthy cause; and I hope lots of money is raised at the game tomorrow.
Posted by: Pontoon bill, August 5, 2023, 7:49am; Reply: 16
Will made it yesterday to Louth,so he will definitely make it to blundell Park today,and achieve his goal of seeing Reggie  and the mighty mariners.U.t.m    a.t a w..
Posted by: Pontoon bill, August 6, 2023, 6:42pm; Reply: 17
As many of you saw,Will managed to complete his `Walk for Reggie `,and finished on the pitch at half time with Reggie and his 2sons.
He has asked me to thank everybody on the fishy for your support and donations. U.T.M.
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 10:09am