Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BeijingMariner, July 23, 2023, 10:39am
Anyone having the same issue as me? Trying to sign up but the 23-24 season pass for streaming is imply not listed. Have written a few times about this but even now, as the website tells us they are ready, the season stream option is still not there. Also no way to update my naccount details. I will update if I get an answer before Lincoln game. Looking forward to a great season, UTM!
Posted by: BraStrap, July 23, 2023, 12:14pm; Reply: 1
you need to be connected from outside the UK?
Posted by: HatTrickHero, July 23, 2023, 12:33pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from BraStrap
you need to be connected from outside the UK?

Yep, run a VPN (or go abroad on holiday) and you'll get the option.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), July 23, 2023, 3:39pm; Reply: 3
I have an issue with Marinerstv in that I am trying to pay for a Season International Pass, but I keep getting a message saying I already have a subscription, but I'm fairly sure it's not for a Full Season Pass.  I had one last season but I'm also sure I cancelled that after the last game of the season.  
Posted by: geir, July 23, 2023, 4:22pm; Reply: 4

I just subscribed for a season pass without any problems. I didn`t use any VPN as I live in Norway, but I logged in first on my user before looking for the subscription page.
Posted by: BeijingMariner, July 23, 2023, 5:43pm; Reply: 5
not quite sure why anyone would assume I am in the UK, but.....I am not, thats why I am trying to buy a season pass, so I can watch the games from Beijing, which is where I am and where I log in from. But anyway, thanks
Posted by: Meza, July 23, 2023, 6:23pm; Reply: 6
There is also a button that says "Click Here To Watch or Listen", what happens if you click that?
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 23, 2023, 11:26pm; Reply: 7
I’m off on holiday for a couple of weeks & miss the first game of the season.

I assume the international pass works in all locations?

Note: Any town fans floating around in Philadelphia that want to watch the Wimbledon game with a fellow mariner, drop me a message!
Posted by: BeijingMariner, July 23, 2023, 11:41pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from bradzmilne

Certainly should do. Finally got signed up, myself.
Posted by: Captain Sensible, July 24, 2023, 3:00pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from bradzmilne
I’m off on holiday for a couple of weeks & miss the first game of the season.

Note: Any town fans floating around in Philadelphia that want to watch the Wimbledon game with a fellow mariner, drop me a message!

Some sort of cheese fetish?
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 3:12pm