Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 24, 2023, 2:03pm
Can admin please explain what’s going on with the user list above has the fishy been hacked and is our personnel details secure
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), May 24, 2023, 2:06pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Can admin please explain what’s going on with the user list above has the fishy been hacked and is our personnel details secure

It's been said several times that it's a glitch.

Posted by: supertown, May 24, 2023, 2:08pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from 123614

It's been said several times that it's a glitch.

Is it a glitch ? 😂
Posted by: supertown, May 24, 2023, 2:09pm; Reply: 3

You’ve hardly put your bank details on the fishy , not even your address as far as I can recall ?
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 24, 2023, 2:09pm; Reply: 4
Yes think I recall a major bank saying it’s a glitch and then had to quickly back trap
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 24, 2023, 2:11pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from supertown

You’ve hardly put your bank details on the fishy , not even your address as far as I can recall ?

Absolutely not the point if it’s been hacked we need to know if it’s a glitch sort it out
Posted by: supertown, May 24, 2023, 2:24pm; Reply: 6

Absolutely not the point if it’s been hacked we need to know if it’s a glitch sort it out

Why do you need to know ? What difference will it make to you , seriously, I don’t know
Posted by: supertown, May 24, 2023, 2:25pm; Reply: 7
Yes think I recall a major bank saying it’s a glitch and then had to quickly back trap

Is that similar to back track ?
Posted by: chipsandgravy, May 24, 2023, 3:34pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from supertown

Or clap trap!
Posted by: Son of Cod, May 24, 2023, 4:14pm; Reply: 9

I'm just surprised the Russians didn't come looking for all of our opinions on what it is the total capacity of a sold out Blundell Park sooner than this.
Posted by: HatTrickHero, May 24, 2023, 4:33pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from supertown

It's more like it became backed-up. Looks like the board has had a good flush ::)
Posted by: Mayaman, May 24, 2023, 4:49pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from supertown

Are my unprofessional football opinions safe?
Posted by: OddShapedBalls, May 25, 2023, 3:40pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from supertown

I did, still waiting for those performance enhancers to arrive from the exiled african prince
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 3:31am