Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: PoutonStepover, April 1, 2023, 8:52am
The wife forgot to collect our tickets from BP for the game today, as far as I can find online the ticket office is not open today.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get the tickets? Or if there will be enough for sale on the gate at Bradford for us not to waste a 3 hour round trip?
Posted by: Epworth Mariner, April 1, 2023, 9:06am; Reply: 1
No idea but worth contacting the trust……they regularly check e mails.

Try this and mark the header URGENT

enquiries@marinerstrust.co.uk

Posted by: Epworth Mariner, April 1, 2023, 9:09am; Reply: 2
Or call Bradford ticket office and explain……they should be able to help you
Posted by: Teesknees, April 1, 2023, 9:15am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Epworth Mariner

Surely they can put a couple of tickets to one side for you?
Posted by: PoutonStepover, April 1, 2023, 10:06am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Epworth Mariner

Thanks all, rang Bradford, they said all uncollected tickets are being sent back there, so to take in proof of purchase and they will re-issue the tickets 👌🏼
Posted by: DB, April 1, 2023, 10:43am; Reply: 5
Quoted from PoutonStepover
The wife forgot to collect our tickets from BP for the game today, as far as I can find online the ticket office is not open today.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get the tickets? Or if there will be enough for sale on the gate at Bradford for us not to waste a 3 hour round trip?

It reads like grounds for divorce!

Posted by: Southwark Mariner, April 1, 2023, 10:55am; Reply: 6

You absolutely sure she's not April fooling you?
Posted by: Croxton, April 1, 2023, 11:51am; Reply: 7

Just got mine from a female steward by away turnstiles. Bunch of envelopes.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 1, 2023, 11:53am; Reply: 8
And I tell you what, if you forgot to get milk when shopping she wouldn’t let you forget it for months (so I hear 🤯)
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, April 1, 2023, 12:05pm; Reply: 9
With longterm planning to avoid fear of missing out (FOMO) again, you might want to consider upgrading your wife to a newer model.

Referring to her as your first wife might ensure that she does not make the same mistake in future.  🤙
Posted by: lukeo, April 1, 2023, 12:22pm; Reply: 10
Someone is on a promise tonight, well done fella.
Oh and enjoy the game! Utm
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 6:46am