Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 18, 2023, 8:52pm
At the end of tomorrows game I wonder who’s going to be close to Mac Allister, be something to have a World Cup winners shirt on your wall.
Posted by: Poojah, March 18, 2023, 8:53pm; Reply: 1
Why not wait and see what happens first?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 18, 2023, 8:56pm; Reply: 2
When I saw the title of the post I thought which pub have we just been thrown out of 😂
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, March 18, 2023, 9:06pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Gaffer58
At the end of tomorrows game I wonder who’s going to be close to Mac Allister, be something to have a World Cup winners shirt on your wall.

If T-1000 is anchoring our midfield tomorrow, you’ll see the most scared MacAllister since the Wet Bandits tried to break into his home whilst his parents were in Paris.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, March 18, 2023, 9:43pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Gaffer58

Regardless, they will be fighting between themselves on who swaps with our midfield Leprachaun
Posted by: Astings, March 18, 2023, 10:37pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Gaffer58

He'll be down the tunnel ASAP at the end after you've beaten us 3-0
Posted by: RichMariner, March 19, 2023, 12:42am; Reply: 6
Easy for me to say, not being a pro footballer in the lower leagues, but I really don't see the fascination with getting someone else's shirt.

I wouldn't need it framed on a wall to prove to myself or anyone else that I once played against a world cup winner. The evidence will be everywhere - on TV, online, in future publications.

I'd rather frame my own shirt from the game. I wouldn't be swapping it with anyone.
Posted by: ska face, March 19, 2023, 12:59am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Gaffer58

Be surprised if anycúnt gets near him all day
Posted by: aldi_01, March 19, 2023, 4:17am; Reply: 8
So long as there isn’t a kid with one of those tragic signs begging for a shirt…that’s a weird thing that’s crept in last couple of seasons.
Posted by: The Caterham Mariner, March 19, 2023, 7:07am; Reply: 9
I Would not want it .
A Town shirt worth more to me
As for them pesky kids just a bunch of "traveller's"
Lets enjoy the day
See ya there UTM
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, March 19, 2023, 10:09am; Reply: 10
They would be queuing for the shirt of our own world Cup winning descendant
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 1:56am