Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LN8Mariner, March 15, 2023, 8:37pm
Not sure if you follow these on Twitter but they started out drawing panini stickers during a World Cup to raise money for charity. They've got their own Etsy page now with all sorts of merchandise but today they've started on Town.

[tweet]1636091211097288704[/tweet]
Posted by: Poojah, March 15, 2023, 8:44pm; Reply: 1
Ace find - that Laws and Bonetti one is a literal work of art. Fúcking brilliant.
Posted by: LN8Mariner, March 15, 2023, 8:55pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Poojah
Ace find - that Laws and Bonetti one is a literal work of art. Fúcking brilliant.

Check out their Etsy page and the Not Man Utd one. For some reason Man Utd took exception about image rights so they had to withdraw the names associated with the pictures they'd drawn going all 90s PC game names. Ray Wooney and Cristy Arnold Raynaldo particular favourites.
Posted by: Poojah, March 15, 2023, 9:07pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from LN8Mariner

Check out their Etsy page and the Not Man Utd one. For some reason Man Utd took exception about image rights so they had to withdraw the names associated with the pictures they'd drawn going all 90s PC game names. Ray Wooney and Cristy Arnold Raynaldo particular favourites.

Nice. Some unique Town merch on the way, hopefully. I see Hursty makes the Rotherham cut (along with a few other ex-Town players). I’m sure he’ll be, err, flattered.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1124338621/rotherham-united-no-score-draws-millers

Posted by: Mayaman, March 16, 2023, 12:41am; Reply: 4
and I thought it was some new food in the FanZone
Posted by: LN8Mariner, March 17, 2023, 9:30pm; Reply: 5
I don’t have any monetary interest in this but they’ve finished and have A3 prints and a pair of mugs available. Some scary reproductions but definitely something different for the Town fan.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PaniniCheapskates?search_query=Grimsby
Posted by: Scenes on toast, March 17, 2023, 9:53pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from LN8Mariner
Not sure if you follow these on Twitter but they started out drawing panini stickers during a World Cup to raise money for charity. They've got their own Etsy page now with all sorts of merchandise but today they've started on Town.

[tweet]1636091211097288704[/tweet]

Yeah followed these guys for a while, bloody brilliant what they do. Also try @Fitbatweets now that is funny👍
Posted by: Heisenberg, March 17, 2023, 10:10pm; Reply: 7
Some amazing GTFC stuff on there, the Panini being the best. Ordered some, can’t wait. The missus will disagree….
Posted by: Son of Cod, March 18, 2023, 12:44pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from LN8Mariner
I don’t have any monetary interest in this but they’ve finished and have A3 prints and a pair of mugs available. Some scary reproductions but definitely something different for the Town fan.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PaniniCheapskates?search_query=Grimsby

Love that print, gonna get that. Pinault is a weird shout though. Thanks for sharing.
Posted by: Yossarian, March 18, 2023, 5:07pm; Reply: 9
Nigel Batch is my favourite....  great perm
Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 9:29am