Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Davec, February 8, 2023, 7:10pm
I would say they are now available on YouTube but that would be a lie as they are now behind a pay wall.

Very poor from the club.
Posted by: chaos33, February 8, 2023, 7:19pm; Reply: 1
What, really?
Posted by: MaccasBoots, February 8, 2023, 7:25pm; Reply: 2
Hopefully just YouTube taking a little longer than normal to process/upload the video - agree that if this is a decision by the club to put MM on mariners TV only then it's a massive own goal
Posted by: Cricklewoodmariner, February 8, 2023, 7:31pm; Reply: 3
[youtube]RFCKx3eYE00[/youtube]
Posted by: MaccasBoots, February 8, 2023, 7:31pm; Reply: 4
Hope everyone will calm down now
Posted by: chaos33, February 8, 2023, 7:43pm; Reply: 5
As always….brilliant
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, February 8, 2023, 7:44pm; Reply: 6
just watching it now on You Tube, chill
Posted by: Davec, February 8, 2023, 8:02pm; Reply: 7
On YouTube now
Posted by: Spurn boy, February 8, 2023, 8:04pm; Reply: 8
It gets better the more times you watch it 😁😁
Posted by: Mikey_345, February 8, 2023, 8:08pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from MaccasBoots
Hopefully just YouTube taking a little longer than normal to process/upload the video - agree that if this is a decision by the club to put MM on mariners TV only then it's a massive own goal

Sounds like it wasn’t planned to put on YouTube. Glad club have listened and changed that. Would have been a shame.
Posted by: chaos33, February 8, 2023, 8:13pm; Reply: 10
Where does it sound like it wasn’t planned to put it on YouTube?
It’s always on YouTube.
Posted by: Mikey_345, February 8, 2023, 8:35pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from chaos33
Where does it sound like it wasn’t planned to put it on YouTube?
It’s always on YouTube.

Kristine saying on FB the club had heard, understood and sorted it - following alot of comments about it.
Posted by: RonMariner, February 8, 2023, 10:54pm; Reply: 12
Great stuff!

There is a real togetherness about this squad, has been since the start of last season and all the players that come in seem to buy into it. They all seem to want to give it their all for the club.

What a contrast to some of the couldn’t care less journeymen we have had to endure in the past. It’s this team spirit that helped us beat the odds last season and will no doubt help propel us up the table this season.

It is probably too late for a promotion run this season, but I could see us being a real force in this division next season.
Posted by: jimgtfc, February 8, 2023, 11:41pm; Reply: 13
Absolutely love the little chat Paul Hurst is having with young Edwin Essell after the final whistle while everyone is celebrating. Class act.
Posted by: DB, February 9, 2023, 5:31am; Reply: 14
Quoted from RonMariner
Great stuff!

There is a real togetherness about this squad, has been since the start of last season and all the players that come in seem to buy into it. They all seem to want to give it their all for the club.

What a contrast to some of the couldn’t care less journeymen we have had to endure in the past. It’s this team spirit that helped us beat the odds last season and will no doubt help propel us up the table this season.

It is probably too late for a promotion run this season, but I could see us being a real force in this division next season.

There are 21 games to play so I still think we are in with a chance of the playoffs. 3 games in hand and a playoff spot is only 9 points above us. Look what happened last year when most had written us off.

Posted by: 137 (Guest), February 9, 2023, 6:37am; Reply: 15
Quoted from RonMariner
Great stuff!

'possibly' would perhaps have been a wiser choice of words, Ron.

After last season's play-offs and this season's FA Cup run, I wouldn't be inclined to put anything beyond us.  :)
Posted by: jamesgtfc, February 9, 2023, 7:56am; Reply: 16
Quoted from jimgtfc
Absolutely love the little chat Paul Hurst is having with young Edwin Essell after the final whistle while everyone is celebrating. Class act.

Glennon went straight to Amos at full time too. Excellent team spirit given that they are competing for the same position.
Posted by: 137 (Guest), February 9, 2023, 9:10am; Reply: 17
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Glennon went straight to Amos at full time too. Excellent team spirit given that they are competing for the same position.

Yeah, I noticed that. Made me glow a bit more.
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 9, 2023, 11:09am; Reply: 18
I do think that Orsi needs to work on his knee slides though.  :)
Posted by: RonMariner, February 9, 2023, 1:33pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Les Brechin

Yes, I winced when I saw it, could easily have crocked himself.
Posted by: LondonMariner43, February 9, 2023, 2:12pm; Reply: 20
A few weeks ago there were a few posters saying that things aren’t right in the squad, PH was losing the dressing room etc.  

I wish we’d all be a bit more level headed in the way we see from PH and JS.  We weren’t terrible when we lost a few games and we aren’t world beaters now.

However, positivity breeds success so the more we get behind the team, at games and on social media, the more it builds confidence and success!
Posted by: TheultimateMariner, February 9, 2023, 2:17pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from LondonMariner43
A few weeks ago there were a few posters saying that things aren’t right in the squad, PH was losing the dressing room etc.  

I wish we’d all be a bit more level headed in the way we see from PH and JS.  We weren’t terrible when we lost a few games and we aren’t world beaters now.

However, positivity breeds success so the more we get behind the team, at games and on social media, the more it builds confidence and success!

Was just thinking this, a lot of the usual negative lot were out in force last week, nowhere to be seen now 😂 I can understand feeling underwhelmed as we’d been tonked 5-0 and had (on paper) a fairly lacklustre transfer window, but I think people need to chill out

Posted by: Caveman, February 9, 2023, 5:26pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Les Brechin

........ and his hair slides.

Only joking. I've been bald for forty years.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 1:17pm