Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, January 26, 2023, 1:16pm
Out of interest is there any sort of date when Taylor will be ready, in my opinion he makes us a better team when he’s playing then missing.
Posted by: Mariner_09, January 26, 2023, 1:17pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Gaffer58
Out of interest is there any sort of date when Taylor will be ready, in my opinion he makes us a better team when he’s playing then missing.

Hursty said he'd had a set back before the Swindon game, and best case scenario was late Jan anyway. Doubt we'll see him play for us again.
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 26, 2023, 1:19pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Mariner_09

Doubt we'll see him play for us again.

Seen this a few times. Is there any basis for that other than the fact that he's old and injured? It's a hamstring injury, is it not? Players come back from them all the time.
Posted by: Epworth Mariner, January 26, 2023, 1:38pm; Reply: 3
He will probably start on Saturday!
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 26, 2023, 3:54pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Son of Cod

Seen this a few times. Is there any basis for that other than the fact that he's old and injured? It's a hamstring injury, is it not? Players come back from them all the time.

Originally he was going to be out for 3 months. When Hurst gave his update on around 12th January and basically said Taylor was back to square one. You never know with Hurst but I took that to mean he’s likely to be out for a further 3 months from that date which would give a best case scenario of him being back 4 weeks before the end of the season.
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, January 26, 2023, 4:06pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Originally he was going to be out for 3 months. When Hurst gave his update on around 12th January and basically said Taylor was back to square one. You never know with Hurst but I took that to mean he’s likely to be out for a further 3 months from that date which would give a best case scenario of him being back 4 weeks before the end of the season.

It's a tear - they are feckers. Michael Owen's original hamstring rupture ultimately shortened his career, and he was only 19 when he did it. Science of rehab will have moved on since then, but they are difficult injuries to manage and rehab (according to my physio).

Posted by: lukeo, January 26, 2023, 5:33pm; Reply: 6
He's starting Saturday upfront with Robbie Fowler and omar bogle. Vernham and cisse out wide.
Posted by: denni266, January 26, 2023, 9:42pm; Reply: 7
He is  available    to wave the team bus off  and distribute the tin hats
Posted by: gtfc98, January 27, 2023, 6:15am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Gaffer58

Andy?
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 5:25am