Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: barrattstandman, January 11, 2023, 2:32pm
Our friend Gavin Gunning is co interim in charge as from today at SWIBDON .
Posted by: AussieMariner, January 11, 2023, 2:33pm; Reply: 1
I see that Scott Lindsey and Jamie Day are chasing the Cryptopound at Crawley and have been replaced in the interim by Gavin Gunning and Steve Mildenhall
I wonder if they will reminisce about their respective times at Town as they prepare for this Saturday?
More importantly, how will it affect our chances of getting a result?
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 11, 2023, 2:33pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from barrattstandman
Our friend Gavin Gunning is co interim in charge as from today at SWIBDON .

Are they some obscure non-league team, nobody has heard of?  ;D
Posted by: psgmariner, January 11, 2023, 2:46pm; Reply: 3
Steve Mildenhall is the other one who is in to rimming with Gav. (sic)
Posted by: Withnail, January 11, 2023, 3:24pm; Reply: 4
The Swindon lot aren't best pleased about this potentially ruining Charlie Austin's homecoming.

Gunning! 😃
Posted by: Poojah, January 11, 2023, 3:33pm; Reply: 5
My abiding memory of Mad Gav, besides him being a bit shít and a bit mad, was the ref allowing play to continue after Macca had totally cleaned him out against Wycombe, allowing them to score.

You see refs blow up for such ridiculous ‘head injuries’, and yet apparently our Gav wasn’t blatantly sparked out enough to warrant stopping the game. Probably the most disgraceful referring decision I’ve seen since Ross Joyce met Will Puddy.

1:50 in.

https://youtu.be/ejoMX9rRXSY
Posted by: Mariner_09, January 11, 2023, 3:39pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Withnail
The Swindon lot aren't best pleased about this potentially ruining Charlie Austin's homecoming.

Gunning! 😃

An away win wouldn't do any harm to that narrative!
Posted by: Kris2, January 11, 2023, 4:39pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from AussieMariner
I see that Scott Lindsey and Jamie Day are chasing the Cryptopound at Crawley and have been replaced in the interim by Gavin Gunning and Steve Mildenhall
I wonder if they will reminisce about their respective times at Town as they prepare for this Saturday?
More importantly, how will it affect our chances of getting a result?

I'm sure they will be pleased to do the double over us after beating us at home despite going down to 10 men. Recall Mad Gav over celebrating at the end in front of the Town bench  ;D. I imagine drinks all round for them if they beat us again. Swindon have won 3 of the last 4 meetings with one draw. Maybe about time we beat them before they become a bit of a bogey team.
Posted by: Mariner93er, January 11, 2023, 5:16pm; Reply: 8
Remember him assaulting a Crewe player away when we were 5-0 down, even town fans were calling for him to be sent off.
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 1:13pm