Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 4, 2022, 4:18pm

Seeing as we haven't got a game tonight.

Four games in League Two:

Hartlepool v Doncaster
Stevenage v Sutton
Swindon v Newport
Walsall v Northampton

Scunny at Oldham in the tinpot  8)

Then there's the small matter of Liverpool v Rangers in the Champions League, think I'll give it a watch.
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 4, 2022, 7:56pm; Reply: 1

Oldham 1-0 Scunny
Posted by: Poojah, October 4, 2022, 8:19pm; Reply: 2
Top of the table clash between Notts County and Wrexham at Meadow Lane tonight. County currently winning 1-0.

It’s not going to be a cakewalk for Deadpool’s boyos this season by any stretch, and I suspect the future of the documentary and by definition ‘the project’ may depend on some tangible success this season.
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 4, 2022, 8:35pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from promotion plaice

Oldham 1-0 Scunny

HT....Oldham 1-2 Scunny

To be fair to Tony Daws he seems to be turning them around unfortunately.

Chesterfield 0-3 Dag & Red  8)

Posted by: Poojah, October 4, 2022, 8:42pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice

HT....Oldham 1-2 Scunny

To be fair to Tony Daws he seems to be turning them around unfortunately.

Chesterfield 0-3 Dag & Red  8)

Agree that Daws seems to be doing a decent job under the cut instances, though it makes the job Keith Hill was doing all the more laughable and the fact they kept him on for so long even more so.

To be fair, it was Scunny’s turn to take on the once respected and successful but now completely lost the plot manager type.
Posted by: LH, October 4, 2022, 9:18pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Poojah

To be fair, it was Scunny’s turn to take on the once respected and successful but now completely lost the plot manager type.

Lincoln next 🤞
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 4, 2022, 9:23pm; Reply: 6

McGregor keeping Liverpool down to only 2 goals so far, made some great saves.
Posted by: buckstown, October 4, 2022, 9:49pm; Reply: 7
Scunts concede against Oldham and go from 16th to 23rd. Very tight in the nether regions of the tin pot
County beat Hollywood and cheaterfield lose again
Posted by: Poojah, October 4, 2022, 9:54pm; Reply: 8
Macauley Langstaff at Notts County looks to be some player. Top-scorer in the National League North with 28 for Gateshead and he’s got 15 in the league already having scored a goal on average every hour. The National League Haaland.
Posted by: Mariner_09, October 4, 2022, 9:54pm; Reply: 9
Wrexham certainly aren’t walking that League as I expected this season. Chesterfield with a couple of iffy results, Notts County have got a genuine goal scorer who is dragging them to title contenders. Still think Wrexham will win the League.

Scunny could finish anywhere between 10th and bottom
Posted by: Poojah, October 4, 2022, 10:05pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Mariner_09
Wrexham certainly aren’t walking that League as I expected this season. Chesterfield with a couple of iffy results, Notts County have got a genuine goal scorer who is dragging them to title contenders. Still think Wrexham will win the League.

Scunny could finish anywhere between 10th and bottom

County have already played all the sides placed 2nd to 6th barring Bromley and haven’t lost any of them, beating Solihull and Wrexham.

Early days but while we had a fairly easy start to the season when we found ourselves top a year ago, they’ve had it rough if anything. Some sweaty palms in Wrexham tonight I suspect.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 12:43pm