Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 29, 2022, 4:52pm
1007 available. Doesn't say that this is an initial allocation, so it might be all we get.

https://gtfc.co.uk/stockport-ticket-information/
Posted by: toontown, September 29, 2022, 4:55pm; Reply: 1
It's normally more than that there isn't it?
Posted by: Hagrid, September 29, 2022, 5:18pm; Reply: 2
we've no right to moan, we've cut away allocations
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, September 29, 2022, 5:59pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from toontown

I thought that 🤔😬
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, September 29, 2022, 6:00pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from toontown

I thought that 🤔😬
Posted by: aldi_01, September 29, 2022, 6:45pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Hagrid
we've no right to moan, we've cut away allocations

Said this all along, the fryarsing from our lot over the last year about away allocations, because teams want more of their own fans in and we’ve done exactly the same…
Posted by: immariner, September 29, 2022, 7:01pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from aldi_01

Said this all along, the fryarsing from our lot over the last year about away allocations, because teams want more of their own fans in and we’ve done exactly the same…

Fair but i'm certain they don't segregate that uncovered stand and it holds more than that. Plus they're giving us some covered seats in one of the side stands. Maybe they're tarpaulin-ing some off, a bit mammary-for -tat. Who knows, have to wait and see
Posted by: Poojah, September 29, 2022, 7:14pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from aldi_01

Only issue I’ve had on that front was Notts County restricting our allocation when there were thousands of empty seats in a stand that required no segregation. There was justification other than trying to give themselves a bigger advantage which, well, backfired massively.

As our home games so far have shown to a degree, bigger crowds don’t automatically equal more noise. Football crowds are more complex than that.
Posted by: Ashby mariner, September 29, 2022, 7:24pm; Reply: 8
I think behind the goal last season held around 800. Can't see them just giving us 200 or so in the side stand.
Posted by: aldi_01, September 29, 2022, 10:04pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from immariner

Fair but i'm certain they don't segregate that uncovered stand and it holds more than that. Plus they're giving us some covered seats in one of the side stands. Maybe they're tarpaulin-ing some off, a bit mammary-for -tat. Who knows, have to wait and see

How many did we get last year?
Posted by: toontown, September 29, 2022, 10:37pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from aldi_01

Wasn't it 1200? Could well be wrong mind
Posted by: aldi_01, September 30, 2022, 6:51am; Reply: 11
To be fair, as much as some have moaned, I don’t think there’s been a game where tickets have flown out the door this year. A lot of the new STH are clearly folk who don’t really go away and considering how everyone is being bent over by the government (except the rich, they’re doing fine and dandy), it’s a miracle anyone can really make multiple away games.

Through the summer there was panic that getting away tickets would be tricky but in truth, even the ones that have sold out have been relatively painless.
Posted by: Bignic69, September 30, 2022, 9:10am; Reply: 12
This game sold out already?
Posted by: Croxton, September 30, 2022, 9:52am; Reply: 13
Just got one of last 6 seated area.   Online that is.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 30, 2022, 11:39am; Reply: 14
1,200 last season, all uncovered behind goal. Stockport fans where in side stand.
Posted by: immariner, September 30, 2022, 12:01pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from aldi_01

1250ish. Stand behind the goal has 1366 total seats, according to football ground guide
Posted by: Bignic69, September 30, 2022, 12:17pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Croxton
Just got one of last 6 seated area.   Online that is.

How? All morning it’s said all areas unavailable
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, September 30, 2022, 1:01pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Bignic69

How? All morning it’s said all areas unavailable

I got 2 covered tickers first thing this morning.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 30, 2022, 1:55pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Lost in Lincoln

I got 2 covered tickers first thing this morning.

Me too.... just after midnight
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, September 30, 2022, 1:57pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Me too.... just after midnight

;D i got mine about 8 this morning, was going to stay up, but couldn't stay awake lol
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 30, 2022, 2:05pm; Reply: 20

;D i got mine about 8 this morning, was going to stay up, but couldn't stay awake lol

I'm more of a night owl than a lark so suited me to be honest  ;)
Posted by: GyMariner, September 30, 2022, 2:45pm; Reply: 21
Got 4 today. First league game of the season ‘live’ for me!
Posted by: immariner, October 3, 2022, 12:20pm; Reply: 22
We've been given 300 more
Posted by: Ashby mariner, October 3, 2022, 3:35pm; Reply: 23
Did we sell all of the first allocation?
Posted by: immariner, October 3, 2022, 4:23pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Ashby mariner
Did we sell all of the first allocation?

They were greyed out when I went online earlier, called the ticket office, bought 3 and was told we were being sent 300 more but not available to pick up until Thursday
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 3, 2022, 10:08pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from immariner
We've been given 300 more

Begs the question, why weren't they given to start with? ??)
Posted by: aldi_01, October 3, 2022, 10:09pm; Reply: 26

Begs the question, why weren't they given to start with? ??)

Saves money printing them and the likes…to be fair, tickets for away games haven’t been flying out the door…
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 3, 2022, 10:12pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from aldi_01

Saves money printing them and the likes…to be fair, tickets for away games haven’t been flying out the door…

I doubt the cost of printing 300 tickets would be much tbh, I'd imagine they're done in-house.
Posted by: aldi_01, October 4, 2022, 6:47am; Reply: 28

I doubt the cost of printing 300 tickets would be much tbh, I'd imagine they're done in-house.

Possibly but I remember when we were in the conference first time and I picked up some tickets for an away game and we were printing them because the home team didn’t want to/couldn’t afford to and the game had been made all ticket.

I guess for Stockport, it’s easier to give us tickets in batches. It hasn’t caused us a problem, I get the point, send us them all but this is better as we won’t be sending any back.
Posted by: Ashby mariner, October 4, 2022, 10:28am; Reply: 29
Any idea when the 300 will be available?
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 4, 2022, 10:48am; Reply: 30
Quoted from aldi_01

Possibly but I remember when we were in the conference first time and I picked up some tickets for an away game and we were printing them because the home team didn’t want to/couldn’t afford to and the game had been made all ticket.

I guess for Stockport, it’s easier to give us tickets in batches. It hasn’t caused us a problem, I get the point, send us them all but this is better as we won’t be sending any back.

I remember an away game where we had printed the tickets, can't for the life of me remember where it was - Alfreton or somewhere?  Did think it was odd at the time, but I suppose it makes sense.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 4, 2022, 12:52pm; Reply: 31

No info so far i wish the club would confirm the extra 300 or deny it cos I haven’t seen it officially
Posted by: Poojah, October 4, 2022, 12:59pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

No info so far i wish the club would confirm the extra 300 or deny it cos I haven’t seen it officially

https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1577211817557991425?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 4, 2022, 1:11pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from Poojah

Cheers for that have they been sold already ?
Posted by: Madeleymariner, October 4, 2022, 1:19pm; Reply: 34

When they have dealt with the Persians
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 4, 2022, 8:53pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Very high brow 😂
Posted by: GYinScuntland, October 4, 2022, 9:43pm; Reply: 36
Just bought uncovered ticket at 9pm Tuesday if info any good for anyone. Not a season ticket holder either, just 1878.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 4, 2022, 10:35pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Trying to pull the rug from under our feet
Posted by: Grant Baily, October 5, 2022, 7:01pm; Reply: 38
If anyone got 2 going spare preferably adult and child let me know. Booked mine with season ticket but my brother and nephew are coming. My account doesn't register I'm also a trust and 1878 member
Posted by: brigg_mariner, October 11, 2022, 12:19pm; Reply: 39
Don't suppose anyone has or knows of any spares for Saturday @ Stockport?

Looking for 2 maybe more of anyone knows of any?

Help much appreciated.
Posted by: Son of Cod, October 11, 2022, 12:26pm; Reply: 40
What's going on with these? Says it's still one for one exclusively for ST holders on the ticket portal? But let's me (1878/Trust member) select Stockport away when I login but there's nothing to select. Then there's an update saying they've been suspended on the OS due to postal strikes. Are they still not back on sale or have we sold out or are they just available to ST holders? Bit confused here, don't have Twitter so might have missed an update.
Posted by: brigg_mariner, October 11, 2022, 12:35pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from Son of Cod
What's going on with these? Says it's still one for one exclusively for ST holders on the ticket portal? But let's me (1878/Trust member) select Stockport away when I login but there's nothing to select. Then there's an update saying they've been suspended on the OS due to postal strikes. Are they still not back on sale or have we sold out or are they just available to ST holders? Bit confused here, don't have Twitter so might have missed an update.

Sold out.
Posted by: Son of Cod, October 11, 2022, 1:38pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from brigg_mariner

Sold out.

Including those additional 300? Not very clear from the club at all this. Last update on the OS suggests they're on hold and the ticket portal doesn't say there aren't any available as far as I can see, just doesn't have an option to buy.
Posted by: Son of Cod, October 11, 2022, 2:20pm; Reply: 43
Ah they announced it on Twitter.
Posted by: ska face, October 11, 2022, 2:22pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from Son of Cod

Including those additional 300? Not very clear from the club at all this. Last update on the OS suggests they're on hold and the ticket portal doesn't say there aren't any available as far as I can see, just doesn't have an option to buy.

Yeah the whole lot.

The first 1k went, then they were officially taken off until the tickets were in hand, there was post on Twitter on the Thursday to say they were back on sale from Friday, then another tweet Friday afternoon to say they’d all gone.

Didn’t see it coming at all to be fair.
Posted by: Son of Cod, October 11, 2022, 4:04pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from ska face

Yeah the whole lot.

The first 1k went, then they were officially taken off until the tickets were in hand, there was post on Twitter on the Thursday to say they were back on sale from Friday, then another tweet Friday afternoon to say they’d all gone.

Didn’t see it coming at all to be fair.

Yeah, great effort for them to sell so fast. Missed both of those Tweets annoyingly!
Posted by: Mariner_09, October 11, 2022, 4:26pm; Reply: 46
Does anyone have/know where to find an average away attendances ranking for L2?

I've seen we're 7th for home attendances, very little to choose between Donny in 6th and Mansfield in 8th.
Posted by: Son of Cod, October 11, 2022, 5:10pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from Mariner_09

I've seen we're 7th for home attendances, very little to choose between Donny in 6th and Mansfield in 8th.

Worth keeping an eye on this thread:
https://www.thefootballforum.net/threads/league-2-away-support-thread-2022-23.8/page-383

This was the table on 25th September. I'd imagine it's a bit different now:

1091​ Mansfield Town
886​ Doncaster Rovers
858​ Grimsby Town
757​ Stockport County
694​ Bradford City
614​ Leyton Orient
554​ Crewe Alexandra
545​ Swindon Town
529​ Tranmere Rovers
514​ Northampton Town
502​ AFC Wimbledon
465​ Walsall
399​ Gillingham
334​ Barrow
273​ Hartlepool United
253​ Colchester United
247​ Carlisle United
230​ Newport County
186​ Rochdale
168​ Stevenage
144​ Crawley Town
131​ Salford City
128​ Sutton United
88​ Harrogate Town
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, October 12, 2022, 1:23pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Mariner_09

For home fans we could be 5th - Bradford, Swindon, Stockport, Wimbledon, Town / Orient? - we took 1,200 to Orient, away fans generally travel well to Orient. Our top away number is so far is 495. Mansfield have been to Donny and same applies there - Donny is pss easy to get to.

Posted by: MarinerDevil, October 14, 2022, 2:22pm; Reply: 49
https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1580910426199535616?t=ZcUZBV1X9MeK67EIVmz-gw&s=19
Posted by: GYinScuntland, October 15, 2022, 5:27am; Reply: 50
Adult ticket going for a tenner, short notice I know but only found out at 5am.
Will need to be collected from Ashby, Scunthorpe.
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 15, 2022, 9:51am; Reply: 51
Quoted from GYinScuntland
Adult ticket going for a tenner, short notice I know but only found out at 5am.
Will need to be collected from Ashby, Scunthorpe.

That's a shitter!  Work called you in?   ??)
Posted by: GYinScuntland, October 15, 2022, 12:41pm; Reply: 52

That's a shitter!  Work called you in?   ??)

Not work but does involve the shitter, it's one of those daren't leave the house days.
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 9:00am