Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mariner55, August 16, 2022, 7:15pm
Does anyone know what time Mariners TV starts broadcasting tonight?
Posted by: DB, August 16, 2022, 7:19pm; Reply: 1
NOW
Posted by: Masirah Mariner, August 16, 2022, 7:24pm; Reply: 2
Coverage has been starting about 15 minutes before kick off
Posted by: It Bites, August 16, 2022, 7:24pm; Reply: 3
It's on an annoying loop at the moment
Posted by: MarinerDevil, August 16, 2022, 7:38pm; Reply: 4
Mine's been on for an hour. First time using it tonight, quality is pretty good. Works very well with Chromecast too.
Posted by: samg, August 16, 2022, 7:42pm; Reply: 5
Got Burnsy on
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, August 16, 2022, 7:44pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from samg
Got Burnsy on

I wondered what that horrible whining noise was
Posted by: grimps, August 16, 2022, 7:47pm; Reply: 7
Mines not working
It says ..
This stream is not available due to broadcasting rights in your area being sold.

What a rip off for international mariners 😡
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, August 16, 2022, 8:21pm; Reply: 8
Do we get the replayed game?
Posted by: Masirah Mariner, August 16, 2022, 8:26pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from grimps
Mines not working
It says ..
This stream is not available due to broadcasting rights in your area being sold.

What a rip off for international mariners 😡

Have you got a VPN switched on and connected to the UK whilst overseas? That’s what my Nord does if I accidentally leave it switched on.
Posted by: Morris Minor, August 16, 2022, 8:27pm; Reply: 10
Oh well, a quick change of channels to see the Burnley Hull game then. God bless IPTV.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Posted by: Fette Schlange, August 16, 2022, 8:31pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Morris Minor
Oh well, a quick change of channels to see the Burnley Hull game then. God bless IPTV.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mine wouldn’t show the game tonight 🤷🏿‍♂️
Posted by: lukeo, August 16, 2022, 8:37pm; Reply: 12
At first mine said unable to do it due to TV rights but after clicking a link next to it I got to the match pass.. wouldn't play through my TV though so had to watch it on the tab
Posted by: grimps, August 16, 2022, 8:43pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Masirah Mariner

Have you got a VPN switched on and connected to the UK whilst overseas? That’s what my Nord does if I accidentally leave it switched on.

I tried it with the VPN off then tried it in different countries and it still never worked
Posted by: grimps, August 16, 2022, 8:45pm; Reply: 14
I’ve paid for a months pass and still haven’t managed to get a game to work yet , the best I’ve had is commentary for the Crewe game.
I never had these problems with the previous platform they used
Posted by: wiggers, August 16, 2022, 9:18pm; Reply: 15
Paid my £10 to watch tonight’s game, no issues at all. Wondering if I’ll have to pay again to watch the re arranged game…..
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 16, 2022, 9:21pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from wiggers
Paid my £10 to watch tonight’s game, no issues at all. Wondering if I’ll have to pay again to watch the re arranged game…..

Doubt it because the game was abandoned before HT, refund or a credit I would guess.

Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, August 16, 2022, 10:17pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from grimps
I’ve paid for a months pass and still haven’t managed to get a game to work yet , the best I’ve had is commentary for the Crewe game.

Thought you paid for the match over and above monthly pass fee but could be wrong as I have neither
Posted by: supertown, August 16, 2022, 10:38pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from grimps

The monthly pass doesn’t include the live game
Posted by: lukeo, August 17, 2022, 6:26am; Reply: 19
I'm paying £4.50 a month for commentary. But paid £10 to view it last night.

By the way, anyone else who was watching on mariners TV, was the commentary a few seconds behind play or was that my tablet being slow?
Posted by: pen penfras, August 17, 2022, 7:20am; Reply: 20
Quoted from lukeo
I'm paying £4.50 a month for commentary. But paid £10 to view it last night.

By the way, anyone else who was watching on mariners TV, was the commentary a few seconds behind play or was that my tablet being slow?

It was obviously behind last night. The other games it seemed much better
Posted by: oochiad, August 17, 2022, 8:26am; Reply: 21
Put it on my Dads smart TV no problem via the web browser, worked a treat.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, August 17, 2022, 8:42am; Reply: 22
Does anybody now how to get in touch with them?

Mine hasn't worked since day one. I have sent many emails to marinerstv@streamamg.com, the first time I got an automated reply with tips on how to get it working and a message that said if they don't work to email again. I have done that several times but have never had a reply from them.

Is there a phone number for them or a representative at the club?
Posted by: DB, August 17, 2022, 11:05am; Reply: 23
Try using this from the club website, also there is a phone number

https://www.marinersdirect.co.uk/contact-us
Posted by: exiledmeggie, August 17, 2022, 1:00pm; Reply: 24
I watched the flooded field, though not happy with the stream. Jittered a lot.

I am on 1Gig internet and have no issues with Netflix. Needs sorting?
Posted by: pen penfras, August 17, 2022, 1:56pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from exiledmeggie

Think it's something to do with your computer/browser. The picture quality is excellent and always has been. Mine occasionally drops to a lower resolution for a few seconds, but my wifi signal is flakey so it does that on everything upstairs.
Posted by: LN8Mariner, August 17, 2022, 2:57pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from exiledmeggie

Not a phrase that is nice to say/good to hear but it was okay for me. Good quality throughout, really pleased that the timing of the picture and audio were very well matched. I watched it on a laptop, if that’s of use?

Are you sure the jittering/buffering wasn’t the ball getting stuck in the puddles!  ;)
Posted by: exiledmeggie, August 17, 2022, 3:18pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from pen penfras

Think it's something to do with your computer/browser. The picture quality is excellent and always has been. Mine occasionally drops to a lower resolution for a few seconds, but my wifi signal is flakey so it does that on everything upstairs.

Windows 11, Netflix does not jitter in 4k.Last night it jittered quite a bit.

Posted by: wiggers, August 17, 2022, 6:04pm; Reply: 28
It’s a strange one. I’m away in Wales at the moment and watched it on my I phone on a 4G signal with no problems at all….
Posted by: pen penfras, August 17, 2022, 7:07pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from wiggers
It’s a strange one. I’m away in Wales at the moment and watched it on my I phone on a 4G signal with no problems at all….

It's definitely a user specific thing. Was always the same people saying it was rubbish last time when it was almost always perfect for me.
Posted by: sydney, August 17, 2022, 7:43pm; Reply: 30
It was crap
Even on full fibre it jitters really badly
Cable or WiFi
Chrome cast or VPN or  Microsoft
Please can the club look at this
Come on Town!!
Posted by: samg, August 17, 2022, 8:05pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from sydney
It was crap
Cable or WiFi
Come on Town!!

Mine was excellent through Google on my smart TV was really impressed
Posted by: pontoonlew, August 17, 2022, 9:00pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from sydney
It was crap
Cable or WiFi
Come on Town!!

You might want to check you fiber provider because mine was absolutely perfect and the picture was far superior to ifollow
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, August 17, 2022, 10:36pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from sydney
It was crap
Cable or WiFi
Come on Town!!

Why are you using a VPN? Are you in the UK?

Posted by: dicko995, August 19, 2022, 6:37pm; Reply: 34
I had a perfect picture from the game, and im in Croatia, had to dash here in motorhome as my 90 days were up in Europe. Got to stay here now for 90 days by law before i can travel home, but not bothered, would rather have sun than frost. Nord VPN is brilliant. Enjoy the weather guys, see you in April :)
Posted by: forza ivano, August 19, 2022, 6:41pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from dicko995
I had a perfect picture from the game, and im in Croatia, had to dash here in motorhome as my 90 days were up in Europe. Got to stay here now for 90 days by law before i can travel home, but not bothered, would rather have sun than frost. Nord VPN is brilliant. Enjoy the weather guys, see you in April :)

now that you're settled Dicko, you can send that £70 to Les for the player sponsorship........
Posted by: dicko995, August 19, 2022, 7:00pm; Reply: 36
Bit difficult Forza, as dont have paypal, but dont worry, i will pay him for winnings, dont ever call me for not paying my dues for prizes, i dont like it. Im honourable and after offering a £100 prize in Beat The Clock in which i started, i wont defect from it. So i will expect apology from you for calling me, doesnt go down well with me, and none of your business as you didnt win, so keep your nose out of my business, and trying to cause yet another bad topic here.
Posted by: wiggers, August 19, 2022, 7:01pm; Reply: 37
Just got my £10 refund for the abandoned game.
Posted by: forza ivano, August 20, 2022, 1:21am; Reply: 38
Quoted from dicko995
Bit difficult Forza, as dont have paypal, but dont worry, i will pay him for winnings, dont ever call me for not paying my dues for prizes, i dont like it. Im honourable and after offering a £100 prize in Beat The Clock in which i started, i wont defect from it. So i will expect apology from you for calling me, doesnt go down well with me, and none of your business as you didnt win, so keep your nose out of my business, and trying to cause yet another bad topic here.

touched a nerve did we? Les has been asking for that money for months now, so is a legitimate question.

PS  I don't have Paypal but am still able to transfer money, send a cheque, get  a mate to pay over some  cash etc etc

pps no apology coming from this end

ppps not calling out n don't give a shiite if you don't like it, just alerting you to the fact, as obviously swanning round your Europe makes you forget certain things
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 1:02am