Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: chelseacity, August 10, 2022, 1:16pm
Did anyone else notice the high quality of the sound system last night at the Crewe match ? It sounded perfect.
Posted by: Hagrid, August 10, 2022, 1:20pm; Reply: 1
was as excrement as ever in the findus
Posted by: wuffing, August 10, 2022, 1:26pm; Reply: 2
Yes Upper sounded like he was half way through a cake!!!
Posted by: Ruston AT, August 10, 2022, 1:27pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from chelseacity
Did anyone else notice the high quality of the sound system last night at the Crewe match ? It sounded perfect.

If you had ear protectors on, not really got the balance right yet but is definitely better than the main stand.
Posted by: moosey_club, August 10, 2022, 8:48pm; Reply: 4
It was improved in the Pontoon on Saturday for definite....was in the Upper last night and could hear it fine also
Posted by: davmariner, August 10, 2022, 8:49pm; Reply: 5
Who flipping cares, just watch the game.
Posted by: forza ivano, August 10, 2022, 8:51pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from moosey_club
It was improved in the Pontoon on Saturday for definite....was in the Upper last night and could hear it fine also

I'm starting to get a bit peed off with debbie and 1878. All they seem to do is keep.improving things, so leaving the 'usual suspects' less and less to moan about. Barstewards  !!!
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, August 10, 2022, 8:56pm; Reply: 7
Well, it's still bloody awful!..sounds like a cat being drowned in a Tim can!..
Apparently they looked to upgrade the whole system but the cost was eye watering as they hoped just the speakers could be changed out but like everything Fenty never did, the wirings just about f@cked!..
Posted by: FPVmariner, August 10, 2022, 9:27pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Well, it's still bloody awful!..sounds like a cat being drowned in a Tim can!..
Apparently they looked to upgrade the whole system but the cost was eye watering as they hoped just the speakers could be changed out but like everything Fenty never did, the wirings just about f@cked!..

I must be getting this wrong, I go to games to watch football not listen to shìt music or find out who’s won 50 quid on the mariners draw.
Posted by: livvo, August 10, 2022, 9:27pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from forza ivano

I'm starting to get a bit peed off with debbie and 1878. All they seem to do is keep.improving things, so leaving the 'usual suspects' less and less to moan about. Barstewards  !!!

Couldn't agree more, haven't seen a few of the regular moaners/fenty acolytes for a while. They must be on their holidays
Posted by: FPVmariner, August 10, 2022, 9:29pm; Reply: 10
Even better ‘welcome to Blundell Park’.  After 50 fûcking years I think I know where I am!
Posted by: It Bites, August 10, 2022, 9:30pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from FPVmariner

I must be getting this wrong, I go to games to watch football not listen to shìt music or find out who’s won 50 quid on the mariners draw.

I think it's the safety aspect that's the problem. If the ground had to be evacuated fast I dread to think what would happen
Posted by: Caveman, August 10, 2022, 9:36pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from FPVmariner
Even better ‘welcome to Blundell Park’.  After 50 fûcking years I think I know where I am!

Are you sure ?

I've been going seventy-seven years and never have a clue
where I am. Mr hearing ain't what it was so I didn't even know
we had a speaker system.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, August 10, 2022, 9:45pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from FPVmariner

So you know nothing about building the atmosphere within the ground then!..
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 2:21pm