Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 27, 2022, 2:37pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0c9bsgb
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, May 27, 2022, 2:47pm; Reply: 1
I like how he's hoping to be part of the coaching setup at the club now he has a UEFA B licence!
Posted by: rancido, May 27, 2022, 4:56pm; Reply: 2
Top guy and always gives 100%. It was criminal that Slade allowed him to leave. I think he would make a great contribution to the coaching set up and also help in promoting the club locally.
Posted by: MarinerRob, May 27, 2022, 7:37pm; Reply: 3
His attitude is amazing. I remember him years ago when Ian Miller (I think that's who it was) who went to Cambridge, kept him out the team. Shaun was on the bench for over six  months - not  a moment's moan. Absolute true professional and I am so glad he came back 'home'.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 27, 2022, 7:44pm; Reply: 4
Top pro, when he came into the side again recently he proved how good he is at this level.

In his first spell I was fortunate to have a couple of conversations with him and found him to be a really nice bloke.

Would be a great addition to our back room staff in whatever capacity.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 27, 2022, 8:40pm; Reply: 5
I think he has improved from his first spell too, more composed on the ball.
Posted by: gytone, May 27, 2022, 10:27pm; Reply: 6
Can't believe Slade binned him off for the donkey who came in, whatever his name was.
Posted by: toontown, May 28, 2022, 7:21am; Reply: 7
Clarke wasn't it? Yeah defies belief
Posted by: stuart brace was king, May 28, 2022, 9:46am; Reply: 8
Brilliant, and still got it!

I had to sit in the main stand at Eastleigh as away end sold out, and my neighbour soon realised I was a Town fan.  About half way through the second half he turned and said - “Your number 5 is bloody brilliant, I’ve been watching him and he’s won ever single header and high ball in the middle of the park”.
As said above, a true pro!

UTM
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 3:14pm