Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 23, 2022, 10:24pm
We’re coming for you!
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 23, 2022, 10:27pm; Reply: 1
😂😂😂
Posted by: pizzzza, May 23, 2022, 10:44pm; Reply: 2
Sheep are not safe from The Fox
Posted by: coddy60, May 23, 2022, 11:36pm; Reply: 3
Their forum are happy to be playing us over County, apparently we arent as good!
Posted by: mariner91, May 23, 2022, 11:37pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from coddy60
Their forum are happy to be playing us over County, apparently we arent as good!

I'm glad we're playing Wrexham and not Dagenham or Bromley cause they're definitely not as good.
Posted by: petethemariner, May 23, 2022, 11:44pm; Reply: 5
Bit harsh to call them 'plastic' they have stuck by their club in NL for about a decade and they have been given extra hope  by 'Hollywood', if that had happened to us does that make us 'plastic'?
I for one have no problem with Wrexham, although I am desperate for us to beat them on Saturday
Posted by: Heisenberg, May 23, 2022, 11:47pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from petethemariner
Bit harsh to call them 'plastic' they have stuck by their club in NL for about a decade and they have been given extra hope  by 'Hollywood', if that had happened to us does that make us 'plastic'?
I for one have no problem with Wrexham, although I am desperate for us to beat them on Saturday

I personally have absolutely no problem with those horrible f#cking fake b#stards!
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 23, 2022, 11:58pm; Reply: 7
Less pressure being underdogs.  More pressure being at home and favourites.  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 24, 2022, 12:29am; Reply: 8

Maybe the 3-4,000 faithful but not the bandwagon jumpers. The epitome of plastic sheepshaggers. Not even genuine sheepshaggers.
Posted by: petethemariner, May 24, 2022, 12:57am; Reply: 9
I accept your point Kingston, but there are always going to be .bandwagon supporters in every club,  im old enough to remember pre Lawrie Mac years,  i was there when we had 1300 against Brentford  and lost 5-1, two years later we had regular crowds of 10k plus  and 22k in our last game of the season, its all about momentum, not Hollywood stars, i know  Reynolds money helps, but they, like we have been, are desperate to regain EFL status, so i think they deserve to be cut some slack.
Still hope we stuff em on Saturday though!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 24, 2022, 7:48am; Reply: 10

I’d call any team that pays over the odds wages to buy promotion ‘plastic’. Mullin, Tozer and Palmer at least are on League 1 money.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 24, 2022, 7:50am; Reply: 11
Quoted from coddy60

They clearly did see the game last night then.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, May 24, 2022, 10:27am; Reply: 12
I've no issue with Wrexham fans. I just find it really irritating the amount of publicity everyone now throws at them. It's like Media City...I mean Salford City.
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 1:58am