Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 22, 2022, 1:46pm
Just leaving the hotel to head for Wembley.
Hoping for a Wrexham win, but marred with injuries to Mullen,
Palmer and a couple of others.  Guessing there’ll  be someone from GTFC there just to scout in case we do win tomorrow.
UTM
Posted by: Poojah, May 22, 2022, 3:23pm; Reply: 1
Here’s to a series of trivial but season ending injuries and a couple of red cards for this lot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wrexham_AFC/status/1528378899565989888
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 22, 2022, 5:11pm; Reply: 2
Watching on BT, Sowumni just stretchered off dislocated shoulder, (wus) didn't Mcatee just walk off when he did his. I remember when I did it I rode 20 mins on the pillion of another players motorbike to get to A&E. it looked like I was signalling we were about to turn left all the way there  ;D ;D
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 22, 2022, 6:09pm; Reply: 3
I loathe quite a lot about Bromley mainly relating to that fat b******d Woodman but I’d love to see Bromley see this out.
Posted by: TwoLeftFeet, May 22, 2022, 6:12pm; Reply: 4
BT sports love in with the Wrexham owners is doing my head in.. come on Bromley jeez never thought I would say that!
Posted by: Poojah, May 22, 2022, 6:24pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
BT sports love in with the Wrexham owners is doing my head in.. come on Bromley jeez never thought I would say that!

Well, if nothing else they revealed their complete lack of understanding of the offside rule, as BT showed them celebrating for the best part of a minute after the flag had gone up.

Wrexham’s last two results are a 3-0 defeat to Dagenham and today’s 1-0 loss to Bromley. I’m not convinced that whoever it is who goes to their place on Saturday need to be shítting themselves.
Posted by: oochiad, May 22, 2022, 6:24pm; Reply: 6
Watching them celebrate that offside goal!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 22, 2022, 6:25pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet

They may own a football club but clearly they don’t know the rules, hilarious when they thought they’d equalised.

Just a shame it had to be Bromley TBH.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 22, 2022, 6:25pm; Reply: 8
Finished 1-0 to Bromley.

So Wrexham by no means unbeatable.
If we get past Notts we have every chance against them.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 22, 2022, 6:27pm; Reply: 9
Got to say was nearly wetting myself watching the celebs celebrate the non goal
Posted by: aldi_01, May 22, 2022, 6:30pm; Reply: 10
Watching those idiots celebrate that goal, and equally the idiots sat behind the Lino who saw the flag go still celebrated…proper weird that…
Posted by: HerveJosse, May 22, 2022, 6:32pm; Reply: 11
Wrexham nothing to worry about on this showing .
Look like they are feeling the pressure.
Posted by: ncfc_chalky, May 22, 2022, 6:36pm; Reply: 12
Tbh I would love it if Wrexham ended the season empty handed but then again if Notts don't go up I would want them out of the way next season
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 8:23am