Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 18, 2022, 12:16pm
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/stockport-county-wrexham-ryan-reynolds-26990750
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 18, 2022, 12:27pm; Reply: 1

At least Challinor got Wrexham's name right  8)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61491818
Posted by: buckstown, May 18, 2022, 12:34pm; Reply: 2
I’ll be joining in if we beat them in the play offs!!
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 18, 2022, 12:40pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from buckstown
I’ll be joining in if we beat them in the play offs!!

1 big difference though, you're not our manager. I would like to think that PH would show a bit more class IF we did beat them.
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 18, 2022, 12:43pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Les Brechin

1 big difference though, you're not our manager. I would like to think that PH would show a bit more class IF we did beat them.

Hurst will be too busy cupping his ears  ;D

Posted by: Les Brechin, May 18, 2022, 12:54pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

Hurst will be too busy cupping his ears  ;D

To be fair, he's had nothing like the ctiticism from the terraces that he got in the season we went up. I'll never forget that game at Halifax, the atmosphere that day was toxic.
Posted by: devs, May 18, 2022, 1:10pm; Reply: 6
Some people are just classless - he's one of them
Sheff Utd manager last night - he should have been red carded for thumping the ball into Forest defender's stomach

Hurst cupping his ear - move on, please!

Surprised the Hurst 'haters' didn't pick up on him taking p*ss out of man of the match awards
He said it's a thing in dressing room that makes him and players laugh how they are chosen
By implication he's saying fans who choose the player don't have a clue...

Posted by: Davec, May 18, 2022, 2:59pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Les Brechin

To be fair, he's had nothing like the ctiticism from the terraces that he got in the season we went up. I'll never forget that game at Halifax, the atmosphere that day was toxic.

Yes the Halifax away game really does stick in my mind for the wrong reasons, as you said Les it was really toxic, I remember most of the away end all chanting "Hursty is a male masturbator" I remember looking around and everybody as far as I could see was passionately singing it

Not a good day
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 18, 2022, 3:11pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Les Brechin

To be honest, if we get promoted, I'd happily use the winnings of my bet on us going up to get Hursty in the pub singing something similar.
Posted by: pizzzza, May 18, 2022, 3:22pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from devs

Surprised the Hurst 'haters' didn't pick up on him taking p*ss out of man of the match awards
He said it's a thing in dressing room that makes him and players laugh how they are chosen
By implication he's saying fans who choose the player don't have a clue...

Well, the MOTM awards are chosen by the match sponsors and guests rather than general fans. I'm not saying that the sponsors are not also fans (that may or may not be the case) but the chances are that they will have been enjoying lashings of complimentary booze over the course of the afternoon which would cloud anyone's judgement resulting in some dodgy MOTM choices. I have been a guest a few times and most of them do not even emerge from the bar to watch the game after half time.

In short, do not take this as a dig by PH at the fans in general.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 18, 2022, 4:02pm; Reply: 10
Didn't the Bristol Rovers manager do similar regarding us?
Posted by: pizzzza, May 18, 2022, 4:11pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from ginnywings
Didn't the Bristol Rovers manager do similar regarding us?

Kind of, but more a dig at the GT rather than the club itself

[youtube]u6FAHqN-4kk[/youtube]
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 18, 2022, 4:13pm; Reply: 12
Really couldn't give a monkeys left armpit about Challinor, but now its out there  surely a bringing game into disrepute charge could be on its way.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 18, 2022, 4:17pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from pizzzza

Kind of, but more a dig at the GT rather than the club itself

[youtube]u6FAHqN-4kk[/youtube]

Yeah, remember now, cheers.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 18, 2022, 9:02pm; Reply: 14
If I have had read that right......he was singing "we're going to win the league"  several hours after they had actually won the league.  
Thick cnt as well as classless.

Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 6:10am