Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 8, 2022, 3:23pm

Why am I not surprised, never could stand the bloke.

"The Labour Party has suspended former Commons speaker John Bercow pending an investigation, after a report found him guilty of bullying.

The report, published by the Independent Expert Panel into the former Commons speaker’s conduct, states Mr Bercow “has been a serial liar” and “a serial bully” and found that he had bullied House of Commons staff."
Posted by: Sandford1981, March 8, 2022, 3:39pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

Why am I not surprised, never could stand the bloke.

"The Labour Party has suspended former Commons speaker John Bercow pending an investigation, after a report found him guilty of bullying.

The report, published by the Independent Expert Panel into the former Commons speaker’s conduct, states Mr Bercow “has been a serial liar” and “a serial bully” and found that he had bullied House of Commons staff."

He’s a serial Kunt like many of his colleagues across all sides of the house.
Posted by: Maringer, March 8, 2022, 3:58pm; Reply: 2
Not surprised to hear he was a bully. He had the same reputation back when he was a Tory MP and has always seemed a chippy sodomist.

Unfortunately, although he was in the right to stop the government illegally trying to sideline parliament, there was no reason he had to be an anus to people who worked for him at the same time (and before, I assume). Only himself to blame.

Now, then. When should we expect Priti Patel to be similarly censured? She was found guilty of bullying underlings as well.
Posted by: ska face, March 8, 2022, 4:18pm; Reply: 3
Whoever could have predicted that a life-long Tory, MP of 22 years and member of the Monday Club who called for “assisted repatriation” of migrants would be an appalling cúnt?

I don’t think I’ve ever been so shocked in my entire life.
Print page generated: May 15, 2024, 8:46pm