Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Simon, January 26, 2022, 6:44pm
Only three more sleeps ...... until we get to sample the fantastic food on offer on this Saturday all washed down with a pint or two of Docks Beers finest

We really don't know how lucky we are do we  ;D ;D ;D

Joking apart i have just been reading about Hurst out banners and protests at the ground to let Jason & Andrew know how disgruntled we are as fans, not really sure protesting will achieve what your hoping if i'm honest in fact the negative vibe isn't going to help things on the pitch one bit i would give it one big effort in getting behind the team on Saturday
Posted by: exiledmeggie, January 26, 2022, 7:05pm; Reply: 1
Don’t forget to organise the torches!
Posted by: pizzzza, January 26, 2022, 7:44pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Simon
Only three more sleeps ...... until we get to sample the fantastic food on offer on this Saturday all washed down with a pint or two of Docks Beers finest

Oh yes thanks for the reminder, I just need to remortgage the house to pay for it
Posted by: Hagrid, January 26, 2022, 8:21pm; Reply: 3
flipping protests

Jesus christ this fanbase is a joke
Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2022, 8:25pm; Reply: 4
Absolute disgrace. Crack on you idiots. See if it helps.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 26, 2022, 8:26pm; Reply: 5
Imagine people going to town and protesting against Hurst when the same fans allowed a parasite to kill the club slowly for 17 years got one measly half arsed protest not really aimed at him…bizarre
Posted by: Vance Warner, January 26, 2022, 8:37pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Simon

Joking apart i have just been reading about Hurst out banners and protests at the ground to let Jason & Andrew know how disgruntled we are as fans, not really sure protesting will achieve what your hoping if i'm honest in fact the negative vibe isn't going to help things on the pitch one bit i would give it one big effort in getting behind the team on Saturday

You would think people had learnt that ‘Hurst out’ banners can leave them looking like total numptys. We don’t need a bunch of attention seeking wannabes trying to create a toxic atmosphere.  The best fans step up when their team needs them the most.
Posted by: oochiad, January 26, 2022, 8:39pm; Reply: 7
Absolute dickwads…….Not helpful at all, like it’ll influence anybody that counts. I hope they don’t think the protest is representing all the fans as I’m certainly against it. UTM
Posted by: LH, January 26, 2022, 9:47pm; Reply: 8
I really don’t understand the logic in this. Coming on here, twitter, facebook etc and saying you want him gone is fine as it’s a way of venting imo but at the ground just seems counterproductive unless there are some really exceptional circumstances behind it.
Posted by: goldenfish, January 26, 2022, 10:18pm; Reply: 9
That isn’t what fans do , how does that help the players … then the next manger has a similar record , another protest and manager our campaign ?  play offs still well within grasp as well
Posted by: Zmariner, January 26, 2022, 10:50pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from oochiad
Absolute dickwads…….Not helpful at all, like it’ll influence anybody that counts. I hope they don’t think the protest is representing all the fans as I’m certainly against it. UTM

Me too, absolute bollox and shameful. I felt for Hurst on the interview last night. Let'ss get behind the team for Feb utm
Posted by: Mayaman, January 27, 2022, 1:09am; Reply: 11
Twits of the week sorted.
Posted by: lukeo, January 27, 2022, 7:12am; Reply: 12
For me it's too soon for all of that (although even if it wasn't I still wouldn't do it myself) I still think we need to sit tight. If we continue this poor run until the end of February then it's time to consider him going.

But, I genuinely believe we'll start to turn a corner and Im backing him to do that. UTM
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 4:15pm