Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 25, 2022, 4:35pm
Anyone know if it's possible to listen to the town commentaries on a TV, I'd like to lay on my bed to listen to it, cos I'm a lazy old git?
Posted by: lee65, January 25, 2022, 4:37pm; Reply: 1
On Freeview channel 721 sometimes, but depends how they split the commentary, and I think tonight is digital radio for Town
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, January 25, 2022, 4:39pm; Reply: 2
if you place your radio on top of your tv, then yes, it is entirely possible.
Posted by: Sigone, January 25, 2022, 4:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
if you place your radio on top of your tv, then yes, it is entirely possible.

😀😀😀
Posted by: Barrattstander, January 25, 2022, 4:56pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 123614
Anyone know if it's possible to listen to the town commentaries on a TV, I'd like to lay on my bed to listen to it, cos I'm a lazy old git?

If it's a smart TV with the BBC Sounds app loaded you could listen through that tonight.
Posted by: dicko995, January 25, 2022, 5:02pm; Reply: 5
At least if you have the wife next to you on the bed, somebody,s bound to score, but the game lasts for 90 minutes, what u gonna do for the other 88 minutes?
Posted by: arryarryarry, January 25, 2022, 6:16pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from dicko995
At least if you have the wife next to you on the bed, somebody,s bound to score, but the game lasts for 90 minutes, what u gonna do for the other 88 minutes?

I usually fall asleep after the two minutes as well as falling asleep listening to the commentary.
Posted by: BenBB, January 25, 2022, 6:26pm; Reply: 7
If it's a smart TV with a built in web browser you could use the BBC sounds site through it (or the app as Barrattstander mentions).

If you've got a laptop you could connect a HDMI cable to it and listen via BBC sounds also.

If it's just a small bedroom TV though you'd probably be just better off listening via your phone's speaker (via BBC sounds app) or laptop's speaker (via BBC Sounds website) unless it's got some fancy soundbar or whatever. Not like Humberside's sound is particularly good.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 3:10am