Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, January 24, 2022, 3:28pm
Suspend their Manager.

Allegations of Misconduct
Posted by: out of town, January 24, 2022, 3:43pm; Reply: 1
Apparently he's a nasty piece of work and was sacked from the West Ham youth setup for bullying young players
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 24, 2022, 3:44pm; Reply: 2
https://chesterfield-fc.co.uk/club-news/club-statement
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 24, 2022, 3:48pm; Reply: 3
I reckon he was at THAT party with Borris 😉
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 24, 2022, 3:54pm; Reply: 4
Historic tweets on his personal Twitter account?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 24, 2022, 4:02pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from out of town
Apparently he's a nasty piece of work and was sacked from the West Ham youth setup for bullying young players

That was 7 years ago. Michael Jolley got convicted of being a nonce but he's still managed 3 football clubs and been a coach at some decent teams such as Burnley.

Gross misconduct is so wide ranging, he could have had his hands in the tills, punched a player, been arrested on suspicion of a serious crime or even applied/interviewed for a job somewhere else.

If he's done anything wrong, it will all come out eventually.
Posted by: Poojah, January 24, 2022, 4:10pm; Reply: 6
As unlikely as it looked a few weeks ago, I’m increasingly of the opinion that the title race will be between Stockport and Wrexham.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 24, 2022, 4:22pm; Reply: 7
McCann in !
Posted by: HerveJosse, January 24, 2022, 4:41pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from HertsGTFC
McCann in !

Hurst?
Posted by: arryarryarry, January 24, 2022, 4:46pm; Reply: 9
http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=68930&st=80

Some of their fans aren't that surprised.
Posted by: Poojah, January 24, 2022, 4:55pm; Reply: 10
This is understood to be an exchange between Rowe and Chesterfield defender Jamie Grimes, after the latter had been subbed having just gone down 3-2 down at Maidenhead. Nothing to suggest that this necessarily escalated from here, but Rowe sound like a nice bloke regardless.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lukej___/status/1485655256973430791
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 24, 2022, 5:11pm; Reply: 11
If its about that, I would guess its more about it being caught on mic and out there in twatterland, rather than the player making a complaint
Posted by: MarinerWY, January 24, 2022, 5:11pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Michael Jolley got convicted of being a nonce

Usually these things are clear cut, but with Jolley it's a really complicated one. The fact that the girl was in a nightclub and lied about her age does make it complicated as there was deceit and was instigated ina  venue for people 18+ by law, so assumptions were obviously made. the court accepted that had he been aware of her age, there was no way he'd have had sex with her.

The FA (both English and Scottish) cleared him to work with youngsters, which they (hopefully...) wouldn't if he was indeed a nonce.

Always made me uncomfortable when our fans joked about Jolley being a pedo. There are some sick predator girl privates out there who target underage girls and boys. They are nonces and deserve more than they often get.

Jolley's situation was a lot more nuanced than that.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 24, 2022, 5:13pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from MarinerWY

Usually these things are clear cut, but with Jolley it's a really complicated one. The fact that the girl was in a nightclub and lied about her age does make it complicated as there was deceit and was instigated ina  venue for people 18+ by law, so assumptions were obviously made. the court accepted that had he been aware of her age, there was no way he'd have had sex with her.

The FA (both English and Scottish) cleared him to work with youngsters, which they (hopefully...) wouldn't if he was indeed a nonce.

Always made me uncomfortable when our fans joked about Jolley being a pedo. There are some sick predator girl privates out there who target underage girls and boys. They are nonces and deserve more than they often get.

Jolley's situation was a lot more nuanced than that.

the Old bill wouldnt have even known about it if Jolley Hadnt reported the girl whacking him.

He did nothing wrong
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 24, 2022, 5:29pm; Reply: 14
Oh no, what a shame for all the Chesterfield supporters. Hopefully they'll be able to console themselves with their crowdsourced pitch covers and thousands of twitter engagements from plastic teenage Chelsea supporters.
Posted by: Eastendmariner, January 24, 2022, 5:46pm; Reply: 15
If he hangs around could end up at Bromley lol
Posted by: psgmariner, January 24, 2022, 5:49pm; Reply: 16
Sacked apparently

https://twitter.com/smithjournalist/status/1485667128153886720?s=21
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 24, 2022, 5:50pm; Reply: 17
lmao that was a speedy investigation, must have been a mountain of evidence for whatever it was he's been up to

edit: ah yes, it appears everyone at the club thought he was an enormous bullying male masturbator:

https://twitter.com/SmithJournalist/status/1485662434937421830

https://twitter.com/SmithJournalist/status/1485659215985262596

https://twitter.com/SmithJournalist/status/1485657655389659146
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 24, 2022, 6:49pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Eastendmariner
If he hangs around could end up at Bromley lol

The ideal candidate for Bromley, he’d fit right in there. ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, January 24, 2022, 7:07pm; Reply: 19
https://twitter.com/_buchs/status/1485654279184596995?s=21

ex player commenting, plus there's 2 other tweets from parents of ex players in the replies

wonder if Rowe, Evans and Woodman have there own 'i'm a right C*nt' Whats app group

be interested to hear Filipe Noches' take on all this - he's our resident expert on bullying
Posted by: Poojah, January 24, 2022, 7:19pm; Reply: 20
Very unusual for something like this to come out when a side is top of the league. In a game which tends to require players and staff to be motivated in order to succeed, it’s odd that Chesterfield have been doing so well whilst their manager has apparently been acting like an absolute cĂșnt.

Odd and surprising set of circumstances.
Posted by: Harry Haddock, January 24, 2022, 7:20pm; Reply: 21
Shocking behaviour ! Anyone should be sacked for using the word "dweeb"  :-/
Posted by: moosey_club, January 24, 2022, 7:23pm; Reply: 22
It's all gone a bit Rob Scott hasn't it.
Posted by: bawarmy, January 24, 2022, 7:36pm; Reply: 23
How can they get rid of him, they scored against Chelsea
Posted by: fishcake63, January 24, 2022, 8:47pm; Reply: 24
Threatning to bite a players nose off as a manager is not something you want to hear , i get it's a stressful job but if they was on our run wouldn't be many players left with noses , all joking apart been reading on there forum & he sounds an extremely horrid bloke if some of the stuff is true IF
Posted by: ginnywings, January 24, 2022, 8:49pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from fishcake63
Threatning to bite a players nose off as a manager is not something you want to hear , i get it's a stressful job but if they was on our run wouldn't be many players left with noses , all joking apart been reading on there forum & he sounds an extremely horrid bloke if some of the stuff is true IF

Hurst would need a stepladder.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 24, 2022, 8:50pm; Reply: 26
Maybe they’re  going for someone more “professional” like Andy Woodman
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 24, 2022, 9:06pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from moosey_club
It's all gone a bit Rob Scott hasn't it.

Michael Jolley with Rob Scott as his assistant, if Carlsberg did management teams  8)
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 24, 2022, 9:12pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from promotion plaice

Michael Jolley with Rob Scott as his assistant, if Carlsberg did management teams  8)

The swear jar alone would pay for Palmer and Tshimanga.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, January 24, 2022, 11:10pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from jamesgtfc

The swear jar alone would pay for Palmer and Tshimanga.

like the song, we could dweeb, dweeb ,dweeb
Posted by: aldi_01, January 25, 2022, 5:54am; Reply: 30
It’s a funny one, it’s bold by the club. They’re on a high, looking like title contenders and probably winners, they could’ve easily tried to sweep this under the carpet but I guess fair play to them.

By the sounds of it, he’s a right girl private so for players to turn it on and be as consistent as they have been is good going

Posted by: Civvy at last, January 25, 2022, 6:59am; Reply: 31
John Sitton. Half time talk. Orient v Blackpool. Mid 90’s
I’m an IT dinosaur. But if you want a laugh. Someone please post a link.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 25, 2022, 7:30am; Reply: 32
Quoted from Civvy at last
John Sitton. Half time talk. Orient v Blackpool. Mid 90’s
I’m an IT dinosaur. But if you want a laugh. Someone please post a link.

[url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj45yN72uU[/url]

“And you can pair up if you like, and you can fĂ»cking pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fuçking dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll fĂŒcking need it."
Posted by: HerveJosse, January 25, 2022, 7:35am; Reply: 33
When Fergie gave young players the hairdryer treatment he was a great manager.
Posted by: male private Nale, January 25, 2022, 1:38pm; Reply: 34

“And you can pair up if you like, and you can fĂ»cking pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fuçking dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll fĂŒcking need it."

Never grows old đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 7:09am