Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 16, 2022, 9:11am
As you know, I previously gave information about players we was going to sign, and that information was accurate. When my information was doubted, I sent private messages to one or two of you, prior to posting on the Fishy, as a method to prove the information feed was accurate.

It’s been an age since I did this, as my connection in football isn’t what it used to be since my retirement from full time work. So less info now comes my way.

But, one of the football intermediary organisations I used to work with, and still do small bits for, has informed me that they are currently in conversation with Grimsby Town on behalf of Omar Bogle

Please folks, do not take this as information that it is a done deal. Only that it is a conversation that is taking place.

There is also a conversation taking place with Huddersfield Town about a young up and coming forward too.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 16, 2022, 9:13am; Reply: 1
I know you previously accused our CEO of bullying and intimidating staff.

Filipe Nobhead
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 16, 2022, 9:20am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Hagrid
I know you previously accused our CEO of bullying and intimidating staff.

Filipe Nobhead

Says the man who made terrible unsubstantiated accusations about Macca and joined in by healthily increasing a rumour

For the record I didn’t accuse our CEO of any such thing

Admin… is it acceptable that Hagrid calls me what he has above. It’s abusive
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 16, 2022, 9:21am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
As you know, I previously gave information about players we was going to sign, and that information was accurate. When my information was doubted, I sent private messages to one or two of you, prior to posting on the Fishy, as a method to prove the information feed was accurate.

It’s been an age since I did this, as my connection in football isn’t what it used to be since my retirement from full time work. So less info now comes my way.

But, one of the football intermediary organisations I used to work with, and still do small bits for, has informed me that they are currently in conversation with Grimsby Town on behalf of Omar Bogle

Please folks, do not take this as information that it is a done deal. Only that it is a conversation that is taking place.

There is also a conversation taking place with Huddersfield Town about a young up and coming forward too.

Out of interest you claim a lot but can you tell us which if any of your predictions signed for the club
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 16, 2022, 9:22am; Reply: 4
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Out of interest you claim a lot but can you tell us which if any of your predictions signed for the club

Ask those that received private messages from me
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 16, 2022, 9:25am; Reply: 5

We are still waiting for that number N N N N N N N Nine!

Bogle is now playing for League One Doncaster so this ranks pretty high on the Bentley scale I think.
Posted by: Davec, January 16, 2022, 9:27am; Reply: 6
Quoted from crusty ole pie

As somebody who did receive PM's from FN prior to signings I can confirm Adam Crookes signed for the club, I remember reading his message a few hours before there were even any rumours of us signing him.

I don't condone what FN said about Debbie Cook but he was correct about a few signings.

Posted by: ex-merseymariner, January 16, 2022, 9:49am; Reply: 7

Why would you post this, surely doing so could jeopardise any deal by alerting other clubs?

Oh yeah, I remember it's because you are an attention seeker, and because you really want to gain some ability to say 'I told you so' to other posters.   Tragic.

Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 16, 2022, 9:53am; Reply: 8
Just let the club get on with their business in private you idiot .
Posted by: Poojah, January 16, 2022, 10:38am; Reply: 9
He played and scored for League One Doncaster yesterday. Given he didn’t want to come when he was totally frozen out of the picture there and we were top of the league, why on earth would he want to come to mid-table National League Grimsby now?

He wouldn’t, a fact which is evident to all of us. You are the most tedious poster I can recall in nigh on 25 years of the Fishy, and that includes a long catalogue of muppetry from various Wednesday, Scunny and Lincoln fans over the years.

And if for any reason you feel proud of that, you really shouldn’t.
Posted by: ska face, January 16, 2022, 10:40am; Reply: 10
Surely Mr Bogle and his representatives are entitled to some form of private life? Please remove this thread, we do not want this vile forum to become polluted by sensationalist tittle tattle and harmful speculation.

Noche should be banned.  
Posted by: forza ivano, January 16, 2022, 11:38am; Reply: 11

Says the man who made terrible unsubstantiated accusations about Macca and joined in by healthily increasing a rumour

As i said on another thread you are completely shameless, and a liar
You were banned from this Board for saying that our CEO was bullying staff .Am still awaiting your apology for that slur

Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 16, 2022, 12:07pm; Reply: 12

Would you like to back up your since deleted by admins claim with some facts?

Just because something has been deleted, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 16, 2022, 12:12pm; Reply: 13
Why won't the old guard stay away? It's almost as if they are trying to make up for our dire downward trajectory by rewriting history.

You all failed miserably, so go away and play golf or something.
Posted by: Kris2, January 16, 2022, 12:19pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from ginnywings
Why won't the old guard stay away?

Because Rob keeps inviting them back to post personally. Rob also apparently confirmed the identity of this troll but has kept us in the dark if they are actually a current or former employee at the club. Presumably, to defend the regime that bullied him into giving them control of the forum which they still seem to have for some reason.  ;D

If they have nothing else to do with the club then why do they have the ability to post with impunity while trolling and call us all vile? Did Fenty threaten to hold the club up for more money if he doesn't, sounds like something he'd do lol.
Posted by: marinerjase, January 16, 2022, 12:23pm; Reply: 15
I’m not sure why a seemingly intelligent middle aged bloke - or older  - would spend the time to continually post ‘rumours/told you so’s/aspersions/digs’ etc - surely there’s better things to do???

Even, and I’m playing devils advocate here, IF one of your suggested rumours via a contact was actually true and happened to come to fruition  - what is there to gain???? Absolutely nothing.

It’s all a bit weird.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 16, 2022, 12:58pm; Reply: 16

How the hell would I know who to ask if there private I was asking you
Posted by: Bomhead, January 16, 2022, 1:21pm; Reply: 17
Didn't the promising Huddersfield player sign for Port Vale last week
Posted by: pizzzza, January 16, 2022, 1:41pm; Reply: 18
As you know, I previously gave information about players we was going to sign, and that information was accurate.

Really? Aren't we still waiting for the NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9 that you promised months ago?
Posted by: aldi_01, January 16, 2022, 1:51pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from ginnywings
Why won't the old guard stay away? It's almost as if they are trying to make up for our dire downward trajectory by rewriting history.

They won’t stay away because they’re irrelevant without the club. It was clear for a number of years they were out of their depth. Did they try? Probably, but they weren’t very good at it and didn’t have a forward thinking idea between them so it was simpler to peddle a narrative that was ‘woe is me and it could be worse, we could be bury’ and so forth.

We had a stadium safety manager who didn’t have a clue and used the club to feather his own business interests, he was unqualified for the job and made many a member up…some economically impacted the club. Day, Marley et al were mere puppets in a regime that was, in truth a thinly veiled dictatorship with posturing like resigning from the role of chairman ‘to make way’ for others, or constant retorts of ‘there aren’t investors’ or when there were they were referred to as ‘tyre kickers’…ironic in some respects.

There was a contempt for the fans and a contempt for anyone that challenged the status quo. Eventually, after being exposed for wanting to slip in to bed with a convicted fraudster (it’s ok, he didn’t fraud people, just organisations…that held peoples money…remember that comment?) they all scarped, perhaps to try and save face but we also know they only walked away because they got found out. There’s no doubt in my mind that Fenty, Day et al thought the May deal was a good idea. The only reason for this can simply be put down to personal gain. Nothing about it suggested a positive, long term impact on the club and we probably would’ve ended up like bury or Chester.

They will continue to come on here to, in Fenty’s eyes, defend himself although the irony of his name isn’t lost on many of us, they contribute little to actual  discussion about the club or players, performances etc or in our dear friend Phil’s case, offer up rumours that aren’t exactly secrets or indeed make inflammatory and libellous comments about the club CEO.

The fact these folk lurk about, have ‘friends’ keep them in the loop tells me that we all live rent free in their heads. I’ll never let it go, I’ll never let anyone forget the disgraceful way they behaved, the horrific decision making that led us to non-league twice or the countless embarrassing moments along the way…difference is, and for many of us, we do care about GTFC, we don’t come on here to ‘defend ourselves’ or refute some alleged inaccuracies (they’re not acruslly inaccurate in truth, hence the bite every time), we come here because we care about the club…not for us.

Not everyone has the same view, that’s the point. Sadly, the previous regime continue to try and defend their actions, probably highlighting that deep down they realise they were dreadful, just a shame they continue the narrative rather than just acknowledging that fans aren’t morons, we are bright, we are aware of how football works and we saw through some of it…
Posted by: golfer, January 16, 2022, 2:13pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from ginnywings

Please don't send them to a golf course.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, January 17, 2022, 9:56am; Reply: 21
I find most of FN's post quite amusing personally. As long as you don't take them too seriously, it's all harmless fun. Excluding those with personal insults of course, there is obviously no place on here for those.

He has really hung himself out to dry this time though. He claims that Bogle is signing and as it's Jan, it's safe for us to assume that he believes it will happen in the next 2 weeks, so let's see once and for all if he has the connections.

FN - Can you PM me the date and time that he will be arriving at Millfield's, Shell garage, McDonalds, etc.? I will be in wait to back up your claims and confirm (or not) the arrival of our perceived saviour.

Thanks.
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 17, 2022, 7:52pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from ivanosandwich
I find most of FN's post quite amusing personally. As long as you don't take them too seriously, it's all harmless fun. Excluding those with personal insults of course, there is obviously no place on here for those.

He has really hung himself out to dry this time though. He claims that Bogle is signing and as it's Jan, it's safe for us to assume that he believes it will happen in the next 2 weeks, so let's see once and for all if he has the connections.

FN - Can you PM me the date and time that he will be arriving at Millfield's, Shell garage, McDonalds, etc.? I will be in wait to back up your claims and confirm (or not) the arrival of our perceived saviour.

Thanks.

With respect, perhaps you need to read my original post again
Posted by: acko338, January 17, 2022, 8:11pm; Reply: 23
The original post reads to me that Omar Bogle has asked a third party to make an approach TO Grimsby Town, not Town to him !

Bit of a turn round after turning us down???
Posted by: BlackandWhiteBarmy2, January 17, 2022, 8:33pm; Reply: 24
I loved Aldi's post but it was a bit drawn out.

I'd just like to say Phil intercourse OFF you dreary little worm.

Yes call for me to be banned, I couldn't give a excrement, I don't need this website to justify my existence.
Posted by: gtfc98, January 18, 2022, 7:44pm; Reply: 25

All I got was an unsolicited photo of your wrinkly old nob. Really put me off my breakfast. Remarkably small tackle though for anyone interested.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 20, 2022, 5:48pm; Reply: 26
Not like FN to talk boll@x but been well n truly wrong on this...next time you spout sh!te at least try and getyourfactsright!!!..🤡🤡
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 6:39am