Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 14, 2022, 12:56pm

Results haven't exactly improved since Hurst dropped him have they, W0 D1 L4 in all competitions.

Just thought Hurst might have given him another chance by now or am I missing something?

Posted by: diehardmariner, January 14, 2022, 1:02pm; Reply: 1
Well the 5 before he was dropped were:

W1 D0 L3 so neither great before or after.  Not sure Macca or Crocombe are the biggest of our problems to be honest.

I think Hurst is to freshen things up in that department and it wouldn't surprise me if we see some big changes in the next week or so...
Posted by: tashee69, January 14, 2022, 1:04pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from diehardmariner
Well the 5 before he was dropped were:

W1 D0 L3 so neither great before or after.  Not sure Macca or Crocombe are the biggest of our problems to be honest.

I think Hurst is to freshen things up in that department and it wouldn't surprise me if we see some big changes in the next week or so...

The 5 ???? W1 & L3. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Posted by: Croxton, January 14, 2022, 1:13pm; Reply: 3
Apart from spilling the shot against Halifax at home, Crocombe has settled in well. Better on crosses and saved two close in shots on Tuesday.

Enough forced changes already without a totally unnecessary one in defence.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 14, 2022, 1:14pm; Reply: 4
well now the tesco rumour has done the rounds hasnt it

I got told Tuesday he's been told he an leave the club

Who knows!
Posted by: oochiad, January 14, 2022, 1:36pm; Reply: 5
Crocombe is settling in well and deserves a run of games. He isnā€™t the problem!
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 14, 2022, 1:39pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Hagrid

Who knows!

Is he currently deciding which HMP he would like to join?
Posted by: ska face, January 14, 2022, 1:48pm; Reply: 7
I want to know why people like Matt Dean arenā€™t asking the question.

Twenty-odd minutes with Hurst yesterday, nearly the same earlier in the week and he hasnā€™t once asked why the club captain, record GK appearance holder and longest-serving player at the club, in his testimonial year, seems to have dropped off the face of the earth?

Not that Iā€™m bothered, think Crocombe has shown heā€™s more than capable in the games heā€™s had.
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 14, 2022, 1:50pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Hagrid

Who knows!

Was Sears the getaway driver ? šŸ˜‰
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, January 14, 2022, 1:55pm; Reply: 9
For me, Macca is not the first-choice keeper.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 14, 2022, 2:25pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Hagrid

Who knows!

Heard the same, although I haven't heard the Tesco rumour. Have heard he has passed his qualifications to become a PE teacher and is probably looking at a career change.

Also heard that there was some disharmony in the club over the behaviour of the younger players and the Sears incident, which involved three of those younger players. There was a bit of handbags at the Christmas do apparently and it all started after the Bromsgrove cup tie, which would explain loss of form and players suddenly missing from the team.

Sounds feasible.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2022, 3:46pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
For me, Macca is not the first-choice keeper.

Seems that Hurst feels the same.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 14, 2022, 3:47pm; Reply: 12
can't see Macca going now - there's still some testimonial things to be held , so think he will sit tight on his very generous contract until it finishes in May. It's his last big payday - as he will find out if he becomes a newly qualified teacher!

certainly going to save a shed load of money once he goes.As I've said before I'm sure we will find a better keeper for about half the money James is on
Posted by: aldi_01, January 14, 2022, 3:59pm; Reply: 13
If Macca has qualified as a PE teacher thatā€™s great but he beat sit tight because heā€™ll not see a wage packet like he gets now againā€¦
Posted by: diehardmariner, January 14, 2022, 4:12pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from tashee69

The 5 ???? W1 & L3. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3...4....all these losses just blur into one.  :P
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2022, 4:12pm; Reply: 15
For all the promised transparency, there seems to be a lot of rumour and salacious tittle tattle about.
Posted by: Poojah, January 14, 2022, 4:19pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from aldi_01
If Macca has qualified as a PE teacher thatā€™s great but he beat sit tight because heā€™ll not see a wage packet like he gets now againā€¦

Thatā€™s just football though, ā€˜innit? Not many, apart from those perhaps who are either part-time or who have invested their money very wisely will go into earn more than they did from football, post-retirement.

Heā€™s 33 in the summer - if I were him Iā€™d be doing everything I could to eek a last couple of years of full-time football somewhere, before maybe finishing up and doing another 2 or 3 years part time-whilst setting-up a new career.

I suspect heā€™s done pretty well though for a player whoā€™s never played regularly for a side finishing higher than 14th in League Two.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 14, 2022, 4:21pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Poojah

Thatā€™s just football though, ā€˜innit? Not many, apart from those perhaps who either part-time or who have invested their money very wisely will go into earn more than they did from football, post-retirement.

Heā€™s 33 in the summer - if I were him Iā€™d be doing everything I could to eek a last couple of years of full-time football somewhere, before maybe finishing up and doing another 2 or 3 years part time-whilst setting-up a new career.

I suspect heā€™s done pretty well though for a player whoā€™s never played regularly for a side finishing higher than 14th in League Two.

could probably combine the 2 - am sure he could get cĀ£500 p.w. playing part time, so doubling his teaching wage!
Posted by: aldi_01, January 14, 2022, 4:23pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Poojah

Thatā€™s just football though, ā€˜innit? Not many, apart from those perhaps who either part-time or who have invested their money very wisely will go into earn more than they did from football, post-retirement.

Agreedā€¦if I were him Iā€™d be certainly eeking out for a couple more years. Heā€™ll never earn the same money again but in ten years or so he could be back up to a wage he thinks is decentā€¦

Itā€™s all very odd though, and seems the unasked question in interviewā€¦
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, January 14, 2022, 4:26pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from MuddyWaters
For all the promised transparency, there seems to be a lot of rumour and salacious tittle tattle about.

You can't be transparent about a rumour that could well of been made by a 12 year old on facebook....
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2022, 4:44pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

You can't be transparent about a rumour that could well of been made by a 12 year old on facebook....

Wasnā€™t necessarily referring to one in particular.
Posted by: Poojah, January 14, 2022, 4:51pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Speaking of salacious tittle tattle I have a source* who tells me we Serge Makofoā€™d the signing of Danny Amos and weā€™re in fact meant to sign David Amoo, but ballsed up due to some dodgy handwriting.

* My source is me and I completely made it up just now, but itā€™s just about a plausibly ā€˜Townā€™ thing to happen.
Posted by: mimma, January 14, 2022, 5:04pm; Reply: 22
Strange how rumours like these never come to light when we are top of the league and scoring for fun. They only start when we have lost a couple on the bounce.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 14, 2022, 5:28pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from forza ivano

could probably combine the 2 - am sure he could get cĀ£500 p.w. playing part time, so doubling his teaching wage!

Boston, Gainsborough and Cleethorpes are all local clubs that would pay quite well for the next 5/6 years as a second income without having to up sticks.
Posted by: Simon, January 14, 2022, 5:36pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Boston, Gainsborough and Cleethorpes are all local clubs that would pay quite well for the next 5/6 years as a second income without having to up sticks.

Just bought a new house on Cheapside so i don't think he will be going far

Posted by: GibMariner, January 14, 2022, 5:58pm; Reply: 25
There is some vile posters in this thread that should take a long hard look at themselves.

Macca has been terrific on and off the pitch and does not deserve searching speculation of this sort.

On this point I donā€™t want transparency.

Back Macca for god sake itā€™s his testimonial year.
Posted by: realist, January 14, 2022, 6:08pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from GibMariner
There is some vile posters in this thread that should take a long hard look at themselves.

Macca has been terrific on and off the pitch and does not deserve searching speculation of this sort.

Get real, he is rubbish and doesn't deserve to be in the team. He should have gone a few years ago when he threw his toys out of the pram. Needs to go along with LJL asap
Posted by: golfer, January 14, 2022, 6:09pm; Reply: 27
In my opinion Macca is still our no.1 keeper . What other keeper could have done better ( Henderson excluded ) playing behind some of the shite we have had over the last few seasons
Posted by: dicko995, January 14, 2022, 6:16pm; Reply: 28
Spat his dummy out again has he?
Posted by: chaos33, January 14, 2022, 6:24pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from GibMariner

Agree
Posted by: Hagrid, January 14, 2022, 6:25pm; Reply: 30
Bloke certainly deserves a lot more respect than some on here show.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 14, 2022, 7:07pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Yeah, because rumours are the lifeblood of football forums, so they are seized upon.

I've heard quite a few of the same things said about a bit of needle behind the scenes from quite a few people going back a few weeks now and eventually you start to think there maybe something in it. Heard the same again today and not from the type of fans who go chucking rumours about on social media.

The Macca stuff, I only heard today for the first time from a guy I bumped into at a timber yard. It was a bit noisy and I'm a bit mutton, so he may have said Macca is selling PPE to teachers.  ::)

What's the saying? A lie is half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on.

Don't think anyone means any disrespect from passing along gossip. It's human nature.

Unless it is malicious and unfounded.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 14, 2022, 7:10pm; Reply: 32
I think Macca rumours are almost too bonkers to made up, I donā€™t think anyones showing him any disrespect though.

Again, the issues with the so called stuff behind the scenes etc has clearly an element of truth given the loanees going back and dip in form etcā€¦especially, when, as folk have said, the sorts of folk now talking about them arenā€™t the sort to just make stuff up.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 14, 2022, 7:11pm; Reply: 33
Twitterati is at its best tonight, apparently Maccas been told he's surplus to requirements and is free to leave or will be released in the summer.....and don't even look at the replies on the GTFC Twitter about the new signings, embarrassing doesn't begin to describe how I some people are behaving.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2022, 7:17pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from Hagrid
Bloke certainly deserves a lot more respect than some on here show.

Perhaps but when he had a right hissy fit when hendo was here he showed his true colours to me. Heā€™s had  a very good living considering heā€™s a average level 5 keeper. The Tesco rumour surfaced around November no idea if true of false tbh
Posted by: Wiley2405, January 14, 2022, 7:36pm; Reply: 35
Whatā€™s the current rumour and whatā€™s the Tesco rumour?  ;D

Comes across as a good bloke to me and served the club very well.
Posted by: davmariner, January 14, 2022, 7:40pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Perhaps but when he had a right hissy fit when hendo was here he showed his true colours to me. Heā€™s had  a very good living considering heā€™s a average level 5 keeper. The Tesco rumour surfaced around November no idea if true of false tbh

Are we really gonna keep beating the guy with this one? He submitted a transfer request because Bignot was a d1ckhead, not because he was dropped. Heā€™s since been dropped a few times and not done anything to suggest that heā€™s anything but a pro thatā€™s working hard to get back in the team.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2022, 10:06pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from davmariner

Are we really gonna keep beating the guy with this one? He submitted a transfer request because Bignot was a d1ckhead, not because he was dropped. Heā€™s since been dropped a few times and not done anything to suggest that heā€™s anything but a pro thatā€™s working hard to get back in the team.

No oneā€™s beating anyone ā€¦.and I didnā€™t say he wasnā€™t a good pro. I did say he was a average level five keeper which he is. For me heā€™s a part of a terrible part of our history Iā€™m not saying itā€™s his fault but he was still a part of it.  I want better simple as
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2022, 10:10pm; Reply: 38
Heā€™s a keeper whose weaknesses are as obvious as his strengths. Problem is that distribution and mobility are becoming more important in the game and they are two of his weaker facets.

Heā€™s ok at this level but so is Crocombe. Crocombe is probably substantially cheaper.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 14, 2022, 10:15pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Heā€™s a keeper whose weaknesses are as obvious as his strengths. Problem is that distribution and mobility are becoming more important in the game and they are two of his weaker facets.

Heā€™s ok at this level but so is Crocombe. Crocombe is probably substantially cheaper.

We will probably get 2 keepers for what Macca is costing. Not knocking him; he negotiated a good contract when his stock was at it's highest.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2022, 10:16pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Iā€™m told by a person with strong links to Boston they offered him 700 a week  we offered more hence why we got him , so Iā€™d assume heā€™s loads cheaper than macca
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2022, 10:17pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from ginnywings

We will probably get 2 keepers for what Macca is costing. Not knocking him; he negotiated a good contract when his stock was at it's highest.

I still find it quite bizarre that Fenty cut him such a deal and then moaned about it. He must have signed it off!
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 14, 2022, 10:18pm; Reply: 42

Iā€™m told by a person with strong links to Boston they offered him 700 a week  we offered more hence why we got him , so Iā€™d assume heā€™s loads cheaper than macca

I got told he was on the verge of signing as their first choice keeper and we came in at the last minute doubling his offer from Boston.
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, January 14, 2022, 10:19pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Key point, I've been a massive Macca fan over the years but we are now a mid table conference side, no way can we afford to have one of our highest if not the  highest earners not even in the squad.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2022, 10:22pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I got told he was on the verge of signing as their first choice keeper and we came in at the last minute doubling his offer from Boston.

They offered 700 we offered 1200 apparently weā€™re the figures I was quoted
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 14, 2022, 10:54pm; Reply: 45

They offered 700 we offered 1200 apparently weā€™re the figures I was quoted

I don't know what the average fifth division wage is but Ā£1200 for a second choice keeper seems like a lot of money to me.
Posted by: mimma, January 14, 2022, 10:55pm; Reply: 46
Since player's salaries are private and confidencial, I like to know where you all got your figures from?
Posted by: Simon, January 14, 2022, 11:20pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from mimma
Since player's salaries are private and confidencial, I like to know where you all got your figures from?

All pie in the sky, some people just like chatting excrement

Posted by: Maringer, January 15, 2022, 12:12am; Reply: 48
Does it really matter if McKeown (Macca is a different person), earns Ā£X amount? He's under contract. You can't just magically save money from the budget if you decide you don't want him any more. Unless another club wants to come in and offer us terms, we've got McKeown's, Cromcombe's and everyone else's wages to pay for the foreseeable. The same goes for Scannell, Grant and so forth. At least is seems as though Rose won't be a burden for much longer.

For what it's worth, Crocombe has made similar blunders to those we've seen from McKeown but he doesn't yet have the narrative that he's apparently useless. Unfortunately, the daft errors are what happens with 5th tier goalkeepers. Well, they happen with all goalkeepers, but more frequently the lower down the leagues you find yourself.

From the little I've seen, I'd say that Crocombe's kicking is a good bit better than McKeown's. No idea about the rest of his play as I've only seen the home games, during which he's made a blunder in one leading to a goal and didn't have a chance with the winner in the other.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 15, 2022, 12:45am; Reply: 49
Quoted from Maringer
Does it really matter if McKeown (Macca is a different person), earns Ā£X amount? He's under contract. You can't just magically save money from the budget if you decide you don't want him any more. Unless another club wants to come in and offer us terms, we've got McKeown's, Cromcombe's and everyone else's wages to pay for the foreseeable. The same goes for Scannell, Grant and so forth. At least is seems as though Rose won't be a burden for much longer.

For what it's worth, Crocombe has made similar blunders to those we've seen from McKeown but he doesn't yet have the narrative that he's apparently useless. Unfortunately, the daft errors are what happens with 5th tier goalkeepers. Well, they happen with all goalkeepers, but more frequently the lower down the leagues you find yourself.

From the little I've seen, I'd say that Crocombe's kicking is a good bit better than McKeown's. No idea about the rest of his play as I've only seen the home games, during which he's made a blunder in one leading to a goal and didn't have a chance with the winner in the other.

[b][/b]

You didnā€™t seem Crocombes kicking on Tuesday then. Bloody terrible.
Posted by: Kris2, January 15, 2022, 4:27am; Reply: 50
Quoted from mimma

Football Manager games mostly. People just assume they are accurate salaries.
Posted by: Kris2, January 15, 2022, 4:30am; Reply: 51
Quoted from Wiley2405
Whatā€™s the current rumour and whatā€™s the Tesco rumour?  ;D

Comes across as a good bloke to me and served the club very well.

Nobody will tell you here outside of their Facebook hug boxes where they make up crap and believe it. Lots of talk of "oh I heard a rumour" here but nobody is giving details or providing evidence because there isn't any and they might actually get called out on BS here.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 15, 2022, 6:14am; Reply: 52
Quoted from realist

Get real, he is rubbish and doesn't deserve to be in the team. He should have gone a few years ago when he threw his toys out of the pram. Needs to go along with LJL asap

Youā€™ll have to narrow it down to which time he threw his toys out of the pram you are referring to?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 15, 2022, 6:37am; Reply: 53
Quoted from mimma

You serious believe that? Players talk to other players (teammates and at other clubs). Some players have big mouths and talk to other people.

Re: Macca. He was the highest earner at GTFC and club captain. We then signed James Hanson on Ā£2,500 a week & Macca had a temper tantrum literally on the eve of the new season (19/20) & Fenty buckled & matched it.

I was told a month or so back that Macca will be leaving at the end of the season. I took it with a pinch of salt as he was still in the team, but he was dropped about a week later.

We will see, but I imagine heā€™d have to swallow a huge pay cut if he did stay at the club.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 15, 2022, 7:48am; Reply: 54
Unless youā€™ve seen a players pay slip or input the salaries at GTFC you donā€™t know what a player truly earns and speculation based upon ā€œI was told byā€ just completely lacks credibility. Unless like John Arne Risse Maccaā€™s payslip miraculously appears on line youā€™ll never know.

Macca has had a run of patchy form and has been dropped, simple as that.

Is Crowcombe any better? From what Iā€™ve seen they are quite similar but if one player isnā€™t playing well or not in the right head space it makes sense to refresh it.

If Macca wants away at the end of the season then he better get his shirt back soon as the 2nd choice keeper from a mid table national league club isnā€™t exactly hot properly.  
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 15, 2022, 8:00am; Reply: 55
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Unless youā€™ve seen a players pay slip or input the salaries at GTFC you donā€™t know what a player truly earns and speculation based upon ā€œI was told byā€ just completely lacks credibility. Unless like John Arne Risse Maccaā€™s payslip miraculously appears on line youā€™ll never know.

Macca has had a run of patchy form and has been dropped, simple as that.

Is Crowcombe any better? From what Iā€™ve seen they are quite similar but if one player isnā€™t playing well or not in the right head space it makes sense to refresh it.

If Macca wants away at the end of the season then he better get his shirt back soon as the 2nd choice keeper from a mid table national league club isnā€™t exactly hot properly.  

Who said McKeown wants to leave?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 15, 2022, 8:16am; Reply: 56
Quoted from Simon

All pie in the sky, some people just like chatting excrement

Just because you donā€™t know anyone involved in pro football / semi pro football some of us do  hope that helps.  Now in truth I donā€™t know if the figures are true but I do know this guy has been involved in pro and semi pro football for years and other stuff heā€™s told me was true.  Like someone else said some players talk and even some coaches spout off.
Posted by: quebec38, January 15, 2022, 8:23am; Reply: 57
Love Macca but for me I canā€™t remember any recent examples of him doing the stuff that allowed us to overlook his weaknesses. By recent I mean this season before he was replaced by Crocombe. I have liked what Iā€™ve seen so far from Crocombe. Heā€™s obviously got his weaknesses too (who doesnā€™t at this level) but I see him as a more confident character when leaving his line. I couldnā€™t make Tuesday so canā€™t comment there but I see him as a better kicker too. Possibly made a bit of an error against Halifax at home but hopefully heā€™s learnt from that.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 15, 2022, 8:26am; Reply: 58
Quoted from quebec38
Love Macca but for me I canā€™t remember any recent examples of him doing the stuff that allowed us to overlook his weaknesses. By recent I mean this season before he was replaced by Crocombe. I have liked what Iā€™ve seen so far from Crocombe. Heā€™s obviously got his weaknesses too (who doesnā€™t at this level) but I see him as a more confident character when leaving his line. I couldnā€™t make Tuesday so canā€™t comment there but I see him as a better kicker too. Possibly made a bit of an error against Halifax at home but hopefully heā€™s learnt from that.

Bang on the button this
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 15, 2022, 8:26am; Reply: 59
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Who said McKeown wants to leave?

Exactly!
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 15, 2022, 8:56am; Reply: 60
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Exactly!

Yes, Iā€™m saying I was told his contract is expiring and he wonā€™t be offered a new deal.
Posted by: golfer, January 15, 2022, 8:58am; Reply: 61
I'm sure Macca is going to be full of confidence the next game he plays after listening to you lot. Over the years he's done a good job for us so don't you think we should be giving it a rest until we really know the facts.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 15, 2022, 9:01am; Reply: 62
Tescos Rumour is Macca was caught with a load of protein powders he hadnt paid for. by security

I dont for one minute believe it, but i do believe- as others have also heard- he has been told he can find a new club
Posted by: Mayaman, January 15, 2022, 9:29am; Reply: 63
Quoted from Hagrid
Tescos Rumour is Macca was caught with a load of protein powders he hadnt paid for. by security

I dont for one minute believe it, but i do believe- as others have also heard- he has been told he can find a new club

Maybe, he did but it might have been a genuine mistake.  Who, on his money would shoplift?
Posted by: Hagrid, January 15, 2022, 9:34am; Reply: 64
Quoted from Mayaman

Maybe, he did but it might have been a genuine mistake.  Who, on his money would shoplift?

exactly what i said mate

Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 15, 2022, 9:34am; Reply: 65
Quoted from Mayaman

Richard Madeley

Anthony Worrall-Thompson
Posted by: aldi_01, January 15, 2022, 9:51am; Reply: 66
Many many people with more money that Macca can dream of have shopliftedā€¦even members of royalty etcā€¦having a good salary does not mean you wonā€™t shopliftā€¦
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 15, 2022, 9:59am; Reply: 67
I think that the accusations about Macca, which are completely unsubstantiated and damaging, should be removed. Furthermore, anyone that has written this should be banned
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 15, 2022, 10:05am; Reply: 68
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
I think that the accusations about Macca, which are completely unsubstantiated and damaging, should be removed. Furthermore, anyone that has written this should be banned

ā€¦that goose is cooked?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 15, 2022, 10:17am; Reply: 69

I seem to recall a user on here getting banned not so long ago for making unsubstantiated and damaging claims that a relatively new member of staff was bullying staff at the club yet somehow they managed to squirm their way back onto this forum.

Ironically, that person was you.
Posted by: Abdul19, January 15, 2022, 10:17am; Reply: 70
Those protein tubs are massive, stick one under your coat and you're going to look like Neil Webb.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 15, 2022, 10:21am; Reply: 71

bit of pot calling the kettle black that considering you did exactly what you've stated above

I've posted the rumour whilst stating i dont believe a word of it. everyones heard it
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, January 15, 2022, 10:26am; Reply: 72
Talking generally, I think that you will find that shoplifting has little or nothing to do with how much money a person has.
Posted by: rancido, January 15, 2022, 10:43am; Reply: 73
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Twitterati is at its best tonight, apparently Maccas been told he's surplus to requirements and is free to leave or will be released in the summer.....and don't even look at the replies on the GTFC Twitter about the new signings, embarrassing doesn't begin to describe how I some people are behaving.

You are not allowed to question the validity of Twitter as I know to my cost. I was castigated on here for questioning it's accuracy in another thread, so I will avoid Twitter and stick to the tried and tested communication method of tin cans and string. šŸ˜‰
Posted by: forza ivano, January 15, 2022, 11:57am; Reply: 74
Quoted from rancido

You are not allowed to question the validity of Twitter as I know to my cost. I was castigated on here for questioning it's accuracy in another thread, so I will avoid Twitter and stick to the tried and tested communication method of tin cans and string. šŸ˜‰

stuff that is out there on Twitter can't be repeated on here , nor can you post links to Zoopla apparently (as i found out yesterday)
Posted by: KingsleysHair, January 15, 2022, 12:32pm; Reply: 75
Quoted from Hagrid

Iā€™m pretty sure the club will have as much protein powder as the players will need. How people believe BS like that is beyond me
Posted by: thevera, January 15, 2022, 1:28pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from Mayaman

David De Gea Krispy Doughnut Tesco Manchester  Allegedly
Posted by: Garth, January 15, 2022, 1:42pm; Reply: 77

Richard Madeley

Anthony Worrall-Thompson

Lady Isobel Barnet
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 15, 2022, 2:09pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from Garth

Lady Isobel Barnet

Ronnie Hilton ā€¦ā€¦.. Tulips from Amsterdam fame, weā€™ll kind of fame.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 15, 2022, 3:14pm; Reply: 79
We had cake at Xmas that was stƶllen
Posted by: davmariner, January 15, 2022, 7:21pm; Reply: 80
Glad this has been put to bed by Hurst post match. Shame on all of those idiots that repeated the libel. I hope he takes you all to court and leaves you without a pot to p1ss in.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 15, 2022, 7:26pm; Reply: 81
Quoted from davmariner
Glad this has been put to bed by Hurst post match. Shame on all of those idiots that repeated the libel. I hope he takes you all to court and leaves you without a pot to p1ss in.

There will always be people creatine rumours
Posted by: dicko995, January 15, 2022, 7:30pm; Reply: 82
p*sspots and dummies?, sums it up
Posted by: ska face, January 15, 2022, 9:49pm; Reply: 83
Hurst didnā€™t sound too confident about McKeown being here much longer though.
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 15, 2022, 10:15pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from Hagrid

bit of pot calling the kettle black that considering you did exactly what you've stated above

I've posted the rumour whilst stating i dont believe a word of it. everyones heard it

If you donā€™t believe it, then why tittle tattle and facilitate the growth of the rumour? No need.

Ban Hagrid please
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 15, 2022, 10:25pm; Reply: 85

If you donā€™t believe it, then why tittle tattle and facilitate the growth of the rumour? No need.

Ban Hagrid please

Coming from the poster that posted a rumour about Debbie Cook, the gall of it.

Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 15, 2022, 10:57pm; Reply: 86

Ban Hagrid please

This was such a better place during the brief period you were banned for your tittle tattle and facilitating the growth of a rumour you made up.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 16, 2022, 8:06am; Reply: 87

Ban Hagrid please

Im not quite sure how you managed to worm your way back onto the forum, but please do us all a favour and sod off
Posted by: golfer, January 16, 2022, 9:45am; Reply: 88
The next 10 pages should be full of apologies but I don't expect there to be any.- just red x's by the guilty.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 16, 2022, 11:30am; Reply: 89

Ban Hagrid please

you're like you best chum, JSF - completely shameless

ps i missed your apology after you made an outrageous accusation about our CEO - could you repost it for me please?
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 1:18pm