Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2022, 5:24pm
Just like to apologies for my pi55 poor attitude yesterday. I wasn't in a good place mentally but i'm better now.

If i upset anyone it wasn't my intention.

One other thing i will get the prediction thread / table updated but just want to check am i using the predictions from Tuesday seeing that not all people manage to predict due to the site outage i feel would be unfair.
Posted by: chaos33, January 13, 2022, 5:57pm; Reply: 1
Don’t worry mate ❤️
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2022, 6:03pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from chaos33
Don’t worry mate ❤️

Thanks Chaos.   (thanks)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 13, 2022, 6:11pm; Reply: 3
Off to bed with no dinner for you young man.
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2022, 6:14pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from ginnywings
Off to bed with no dinner for you young man.

that is pretty much what i did.  its not like me to rage like that (in fact i dont post often enough).
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 13, 2022, 6:18pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Meza

that is pretty much what i did.  its not like me to rage like that (in fact i dont post often enough).

Most of what you said was correct though so no need to beat yourself up or, in my opinion, apologise to anyone.
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2022, 6:22pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Most of what you said was correct though so no need to beat yourself up or, in my opinion, apologise to anyone.

no worries LM (if you ever fancy a pint one day let me know i live on Doddy rd)
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 13, 2022, 8:21pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Meza

no worries LM (if you ever fancy a pint one day let me know i live on Doddy rd)

I’m in Skellingthorpe so not far away. Drink in the Plough most Saturday and Sundays when matches are on.  Probably going to the match on my own this week as my lad has covid so if you travel on your own your welcome to a lift.
Posted by: lukeo, January 13, 2022, 8:23pm; Reply: 8
Keep going Meza and hope you're ok. There's places and people you can talk to don't ever be alone. UTM
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2022, 8:36pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from lukeo
Keep going Meza and hope you're ok. There's places and people you can talk to don't ever be alone. UTM

Yeah i'm fine thanks mate.  I dont know why i reacted the way i did, i can only put it down the Mezapause lol.
Posted by: chaos33, January 13, 2022, 8:43pm; Reply: 10
I’ll buy you a pint and lend an ear Meza. Anytime.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, January 13, 2022, 8:44pm; Reply: 11
I'm sure you don't need to be apologising to anybody Meza.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 13, 2022, 9:21pm; Reply: 12
You’re not the first, nor will you be the last to have a rant and a ramble on here and being able to recognise when you’ve hit a brick wall and your mental health is not so positive is a huge thing.

I’m sure nobody was offended, and look on the bright side, you’re big enough and strong enough to admit, what perceive to be a wrong doing…we’ve had others on here who can’t/won’t…one had a really long username with no spaces, was ironic too…
Posted by: ginnywings, January 13, 2022, 9:37pm; Reply: 13
Think the whole fanbase is a bit fractious right now.

There's a lot more harmony when the team are winning regularly.
Posted by: dicko995, January 13, 2022, 9:40pm; Reply: 14
Didnt see it Mez. but there again, when a topic starts to be argumentative, i skip it, lifes too short to read dribble from some of these, and topics then digress to something else, and then the jokes come out. Carry on regardless Mez, your doing ok :)
Posted by: oochiad, January 13, 2022, 9:51pm; Reply: 15
The only thing I saw was something about you were totally fed up with the way people are overreacting and I was in total agreement with you. Oook after yourself mate and thanks for all you do. UTM!
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 14, 2022, 4:02am; Reply: 16
Quoted from ginnywings

There's a lot more harmony when the team are winning regularly.

I wouldn’t know.

I’ve only been following Town since 1973. !!  ;)

Mezza,
You had a mini rant on a football messageboard with a bunch of strangers (many of whom actually agreed with you anyway).
No need for an apology in my opinion and certainly no need to give yourself a hard time. Football is a passionate subject and 99% of posters actually do want Town to succeed. It just varies as to what we class as success and how we should achieve it.
It’s not exactly like you’ve been scrapping down the pub, or fallen out with physical friends or family. So cheer up buddy and as the Latin saying goes.

‘ Nil illegitimus Carburendum ‘.  ( apologies for my poor Latin ) !!

UTM.
Posted by: Brazilnut, January 14, 2022, 9:17am; Reply: 17
Mate don't worry about it most of what you said was right.....like others have offered will always meet you to give you a cuddle and lend you an ear....tho I have the attention span of a Nat.........oooo look a butterfly in January.......anyway I will always answer PMs as well if you need a chat
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 14, 2022, 9:22am; Reply: 18
Quoted from Meza
Just like to apologies for my pi55 poor attitude yesterday. I wasn't in a good place mentally but i'm better now.

One other thing i will get the prediction thread / table updated but just want to check am i using the predictions from Tuesday seeing that not all people manage to predict due to the site outage i feel would be unfair.

Mate, don’t worry about it, this is a message board not real life. Hope all is ok and you’re well despite a grumpy day.
Posted by: Meza, January 14, 2022, 10:24am; Reply: 19
Thanks for the messages guys means alot.  
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, January 14, 2022, 12:54pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Meza

Never apologize for your mental health issues.

You've got this
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 14, 2022, 3:01pm; Reply: 21
I think I know the interaction you're talking about and it really wasn't anything too bad, so I wouldn't go beating yourself up over it. The way I see it is that if you get into an occasional argument on an internet forum you might be preventing a bit of anger manifesting itself in real life, so it's actually quite healthy for us to have a go at each other on here!
Posted by: Meza, January 14, 2022, 5:32pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Son of Cod
I think I know the interaction you're talking about and it really wasn't anything too bad, so I wouldn't go beating yourself up over it. The way I see it is that if you get into an occasional argument on an internet forum you might be preventing a bit of anger manifesting itself in real life, so it's actually quite healthy for us to have a go at each other on here!

I agree a bit like a marriage  ;)
Posted by: Mayaman, January 15, 2022, 5:42am; Reply: 23
Fair play for apologising.  It's a strange world we live in these days. I think in the past we were more tolerable for other people's wobbles.  Not exactly sensitive but we forgot them quicker and carried on,  Making a minor mistake these days can cost big.
Posted by: Mayaman, January 15, 2022, 5:43am; Reply: 24
Quoted from Civvy at last

I wouldn’t know.

I’ve only been following Town since 1973. !!  ;)

Mezza,
You had a mini rant on a football messageboard with a bunch of strangers (many of whom actually agreed with you anyway).
No need for an apology in my opinion and certainly no need to give yourself a hard time. Football is a passionate subject and 99% of posters actually do want Town to succeed. It just varies as to what we class as success and how we should achieve it.
It’s not exactly like you’ve been scrapping down the pub, or fallen out with physical friends or family. So cheer up buddy and as the Latin saying goes.

‘ Nil illegitimus Carburendum ‘.  ( apologies for my poor Latin ) !!

UTM.

Ha ha.  Go back to school.  You just said my spaghetti sauce has no parents.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 6:20am