Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, January 3, 2022, 5:47am
Could anyone share a link so I can watch town on my pc later?

Posted by: chaos33, January 3, 2022, 8:27am; Reply: 1
Is today’s game on BT Sport?
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 3, 2022, 8:40am; Reply: 2
Yes :)
Posted by: lukeo, January 3, 2022, 8:54am; Reply: 3
I don't have access to BT sports and live to far away to make it to the game 😔
Posted by: Mayaman, January 3, 2022, 9:06am; Reply: 4
Quoted from lukeo

Likewise.  Last time we were on BT sport it was also on BBCiplayer.  At least it's on RH.  I am getting withdrawal symptoms.
Posted by: RobDef1, January 3, 2022, 9:18am; Reply: 5
hesgoal
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, January 3, 2022, 9:20am; Reply: 6
???
Posted by: RobDef1, January 3, 2022, 9:22am; Reply: 7
hesgoal.com check around kick off it will definitely be on there and just click on it. do not sign up for anything
Posted by: Mallyner, January 3, 2022, 9:24am; Reply: 8
Apparently you can buy a month's subscription to BT Sport for £25, which will allow you to watch todays game online. The game is listed.

https://www.bt.com/sport/football

UTM  :)
Posted by: Hagrid, January 3, 2022, 9:25am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mayaman

Likewise.  Last time we were on BT sport it was also on BBCiplayer.  At least it's on RH.  I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

Dont think it was. We have only been on Iplayer for the Cup game
Posted by: oochiad, January 3, 2022, 9:50am; Reply: 10
I pay the £25 subscription, get all sorts of stuff, including our woeful Ashes cricket team!🤣🤣
Posted by: Mallyner, January 3, 2022, 11:13am; Reply: 11
Quoted from oochiad
I pay the £25 subscription, get all sorts of stuff, including our woeful Ashes cricket team!🤣🤣

And tomorrow you have Adelaide United Women and Perth Glory Women.  ;)

Although one person in Perth who won't be supporting is my grandson Sam who lives there; and because he has worn his old ones out, wanted some new Town shorts for Christmas, but the shop didn't have his size.

Strewth.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, January 3, 2022, 12:23pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from lukeo

Phone a friend, ask pub to put it on 😉
Posted by: MarinerRob, January 3, 2022, 2:25pm; Reply: 13
Can someone let me know where to find the Town match?
I have BT subscription and have the page with Football/ National League but only see highlighted matches.
I had the same trouble with the Southend game.
Thanks.
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 3, 2022, 2:32pm; Reply: 14
Think it only comes on when live. Try it now mate.
Posted by: MarinerRob, January 3, 2022, 2:43pm; Reply: 15
Thanks now working. Fingers crossed for the game.
Posted by: Maringer, January 3, 2022, 2:54pm; Reply: 16
sodomist. Didn't realise it was on BT. Got a chest infection so I'm not well enough to go to the game and I'm going to have to look after the kids so won't be able to watch. I'm recording it in the hope it is worth watching later on!
Posted by: Mayaman, January 3, 2022, 3:48pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from RobDef1
hesgoal

We have Twit of the Week but you're my Hero of the Week.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2022, 6:18pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Maringer
sodomist. Didn't realise it was on BT. Got a chest infection so I'm not well enough to go to the game and I'm going to have to look after the kids so won't be able to watch. I'm recording it in the hope it is worth watching later on!

It is.
Posted by: Maringer, January 3, 2022, 6:22pm; Reply: 19
Yeah, I actually managed to watch from about 15 minutes in (distracted by my 3 year old climbing over me most of the game). We were well on top for pretty much all the part I saw. Did shock the kids a bit by shouting when the equaliser went in! I've been under the weather all Christmas too but on antibiotics now and still coughing loads so decided I couldn't do today.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2022, 6:54pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Maringer
Yeah, I actually managed to watch from about 15 minutes in (distracted by my 3 year old climbing over me most of the game). We were well on top for pretty much all the part I saw. Did shock the kids a bit by shouting when the equaliser went in! I've been under the weather all Christmas too but on antibiotics now and still coughing loads so decided I couldn't do today.

My brother has been the same. He had covid, which has now gone, but still has a terrible cough and he didn't want to spend the game coughing over all and sundry, so he gave it a miss.

Glad you got to see the best of the game. Was a performance I wasn't expecting given recent circumstances and you didn't miss much in the first 15 mins as we looked well off the pace at the start.

Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 10:18am