Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 22, 2021, 1:35pm
12 games already off on Boxing Day now, so what I propose to do is take a break from The Fishy Buster at the minute and restart it with games played on Friday 14th of January. I was going to restart it the week earlier but that's an FA Cup week and there will be a number of lower league teams without a game that week.

I hope that meets with the approval of all and I'm sorry that I have had to take this step, but in order to be fair to people I feel that this is the right decision to make.

Just want to wish all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year.

We'll restart again (hopefully) on the 14th of Jan.

Posted by: Brazilnut, December 22, 2021, 2:08pm; Reply: 1
Wise move mate
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 22, 2021, 2:43pm; Reply: 2

I'm pretty sure everyone will be fine with whatever you choose to do Les.

Thanks for running it again  (thumbup)
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 23, 2021, 2:08pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Les Brechin
12 games already off on Boxing Day now, so what I propose to do is take a break from The Fishy Buster at the minute and restart it with games played on Friday 14th of January. I was going to restart it the week earlier but that's an FA Cup week and there will be a number of lower league teams without a game that week.

I hope that meets with the approval of all and I'm sorry that I have had to take this step, but in order to be fair to people I feel that this is the right decision to make.

Just want to wish all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year.

We'll restart again (hopefully) on the 14th of Jan.

21 games off on Boxing Day now so the right decision to have a 3 week break I think.
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 7, 2022, 11:32am; Reply: 4
This will be the final free weekend. The game will recommence with games played next Friday (14th).
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 3:27pm