Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 20, 2021, 10:51am

What's the chances of it going ahead, can't see it myself the way things are going but I live in hope.
Posted by: MarinerWY, December 20, 2021, 10:57am; Reply: 1
Highly doubt it'll happen. Borehamwood confirmed off,  guess it all depends on players who were isolating on Saturday but will be out by 26th.

Between either us ourselves calling it off or the league doing a circuit breaker, I can't see it happening.
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 20, 2021, 10:59am; Reply: 2
I made the decision to go to Market Rasen when they first started messing  us about.
If results  are still bad I’m glad they’ve limited our numbers. It could be horrendous and absolutely nothing will be gained by another toxic outpouring !!
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, December 20, 2021, 10:59am; Reply: 3
Hurst said on Saturday that some players aren't allowed to return to the club until the day of a game which will either be Halifax or Kings Lynn. Any that have gone down after that batch of players obviously can't return until after that game.

Personally, I think that's 2021 over for us.
Posted by: Poojah, December 20, 2021, 11:02am; Reply: 4
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Hurst said on Saturday that some players aren't allowed to return to the club until the day of a game which will either be Halifax or Kings Lynn. Any that have gone down after that batch of players obviously can't return until after that game.

Personally, I think that's 2021 over for us.

Thank fúck for that.
Posted by: joe56, December 20, 2021, 12:52pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Civvy at last
I made the decision to go to Market Rasen when they first started messing  us about.
If results  are still bad I’m glad they’ve limited our numbers. It could be horrendous and absolutely nothing will be gained by another toxic outpouring !!
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

I can’t make it to Rasen so it’s Wetherby the next day for me. I was a bit concerned to read in The Times that there is the possibility of a return to Step 2 of last year’s lockdown roadmap which involved racing being held only behind closed doors. Hopefully not. Fingers crossed!
Posted by: joe56, December 20, 2021, 2:08pm; Reply: 6
Just discovered that at Wetherby there are no ticket sales on the gate. They must be bought in advance online. Also, given the likely size of the crowd, a Covid pass or recent test result will be necessary for entry. Might be worth checking for Rasen.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 6:09am