Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: coddy60, November 29, 2021, 10:42am
If its who I believe it is I think he will fit in very well, UTM
Posted by: Hagrid, November 29, 2021, 10:57am; Reply: 1
Maguire Drew? not so sure myself but I thought the same about Jon Nolan so i'll shutup
Posted by: livosnose, November 29, 2021, 11:05am; Reply: 2
If it’s the ex Orient winger Maguire Drew , I’ll be pleased .
Posted by: Zmariner, November 29, 2021, 11:07am; Reply: 3
Would be a very good signing. As for Nolan, great player but full of injuries I read a couple of months ago utm
Posted by: pontoonlew, November 29, 2021, 11:27am; Reply: 4
If JMD can unlock his potential he’s a very good option for a promotion chasing side, it’s obviously there.

I worry for Scannell, Wright, Grant etc if we’re seeing it fit to bring in another winger.
Posted by: AlwaysHaddock1878, November 29, 2021, 11:36am; Reply: 5
Quoted from pontoonlew
If JMD can unlock his potential he’s a very good option for a promotion chasing side, it’s obviously there.

I worry for Scannell, Wright, Grant etc if we’re seeing it fit to bring in another winger.

If I was Scannell I’d be more concerned about being fit for more than 3 consecutive days.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, November 29, 2021, 11:41am; Reply: 6
Quoted from pontoonlew

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those 3 is released by mutual consent in the next couple of months.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, November 29, 2021, 12:06pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from coddy60

Are the other posters correct?
Posted by: Mariner93er, November 29, 2021, 12:07pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those 3 is released by mutual consent in the next couple of months.

Why would any of them agree to that when they’re injured? Not like it’ll be easy to pick up another club
Posted by: Son of Cod, November 29, 2021, 12:20pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mariner93er

Why would any of them agree to that when they’re injured? Not like it’ll be easy to pick up another club

Released by not-so-mutual-but-fully-paid-up-consent.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, November 29, 2021, 12:22pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Mariner93er

In the case of Scannell and Grant, being released may allow them to train somewhere else closer to home or they may choose to retire and cash in an insurance policy.

Mutual agreement doesn't mean we've torn up the current contract and aren't paying them another penny, it means both the club and player have agreed a settlement figure.

I would imagine being constantly injured miles away from friends and family is pretty draining.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 12:35pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mariner93er

Because the first £30,000 of redundancy pay is tax free.

An example...

A player on £1,000 a week with 30 weeks left on his contract will receive gross pay of £30,000 but pay around £7,600 in tax & national insurance. So they will receive around £22,400. The employer (GTFC) also has to pay the employer contribution of NI, 30 weeks at £1,000 a week work out at a cost of £3,380.

So the remaining time on the contract is going to cost the employer (GTFC) £33,380. The player will receive around £22,400 after the normal deductions. So they compromise and settle the contract for £28,000 as a redundancy package. The club saves themselves over £5,000 on a player they don't want. The player pockets an extra £5,000 & can find himself alternative employment.

Everyone's a winner.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 12:36pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Everyone's a winner.*

*Well apart from the HMRC.
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 29, 2021, 12:51pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from GollyGTFC

An example...

A player on £1,000 a week with 30 weeks left on his contract will receive gross pay of £30,000 but pay around £7,600 in tax & national insurance. So they will receive around £22,400. The employer (GTFC) also has to pay the employer contribution of NI, 30 weeks at £1,000 a week work out at a cost of £3,380.

So the remaining time on the contract is going to cost the employer (GTFC) £33,380. The player will receive around £22,400 after the normal deductions. So they compromise and settle the contract for £28,000 as a redundancy package. The club saves themselves over £5,000 on a player they don't want. The player pockets an extra £5,000 & can find himself alternative employment.

Everyone's a winner.

I doubt they could be made redundant.
It is the job position that is made redundant, not the employee !!

Posted by: arryarryarry, November 29, 2021, 12:51pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from GollyGTFC

An example...

Everyone's a winner.

Not sure how easy it is to make a footballer redundant, it's not like his role isn't there anymore and I don't think being injured or crap is an excuse either especially if you sign another player as a replacement.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, November 29, 2021, 12:52pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from GollyGTFC

An example...

Everyone's a winner.

Can you get a redundancy payment if you've been employed under 2 years? Remember these lads are on fixed term contracts as well so it may work differently.
Posted by: mimma, November 29, 2021, 12:53pm; Reply: 16
Is paying up a contract different to redundancy money when it comes to tax? By paying them off, they are in effect giving them their wages up front, so it will be taxable.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 1:04pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from arryarryarry

Not sure how easy it is to make a footballer redundant, it's not like his role isn't there anymore and I don't think being injured or crap is an excuse either especially if you sign another player as a replacement.

Anyone can be made redundant. There's no legal restriction in regards who can and can't be made redundant as long as the process has been fair & open. In regards to a footballer... If he's in the "bomb squad" and knows he's not going to play, might be commuting a considerable distance to train with the stiffs/kids and can cut a deal to leave then why wouldn't he?

The legal framework around redundancy (apart from ensuring discrimination laws are followed) are more to do with rules on payment for statutory redundancy (i.e. when the employee has no choice in the matter).

The footballer will always have a choice (voluntary redundancy) and can turn down the offer. But why would he turn it down if he's not going to play, will earn more money (in his pocket) leaving whilst saving himself a fortune in commuting costs.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 1:05pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from mimma
Is paying up a contract different to redundancy money when it comes to tax? By paying them off, they are in effect giving them their wages up front, so it will be taxable.

No. If a contract is terminated early it is classed as redundancy with the player receiving the legal tax free limit (£30k) on redundancy pay.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 1:24pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Can you get a redundancy payment if you've been employed under 2 years? Remember these lads are on fixed term contracts as well so it may work differently.

You can. The 2 year rule basically just means that an employer can get rid of somebody with less than 2 years service without giving them a reason. It doesn't mean the employee isn't entitled to redundancy pay (statutory as a minimum). But under most circumstances where someone (as an individual) is being dispensed of with under 2 years service (without a disciplinary process being involved) then a deal is usually agreed on an enhanced payment to avoid potentially time consuming and financially costly arbitration etc...

You're coming at it from a footballer having an enforced redundancy with only statutory payments due based on length of service, age etc... Voluntary redundancy is exactly what it says. Voluntary. Statutory redundancy payments are irrelevant. Voluntary redundancy payments are negotiated between the 2 parties (employer & employee).

I took voluntary redundancy in 2019. I didn't have to leave. They made me an offer after I registered an interest in being made redundant. It was given considerably more than I would have received in a statutory redundancy situation for 10 years service on my then salary.
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 1:31pm; Reply: 20
As others have already alluded to, redundancy is impossible. The employment requirement as a “footballer” has not become redundant. There is an ongoing requirement to employ football players, and so as an employer, the football club cannot claim it has not further need or requirement to employ a player.

To go down that road would be a certain legal case in judges chambers, for constructive or wrongful dismissal.

Same applies to voluntary redundancy. A consultation period would be required, and once again, the position of “footballer” would have to be redundant. Asking for volunteers for voluntary redundancy still prevents you from subsequently employing footballers thereafter for a period of six months. If you did, then regardless of the payment made, the person that agreed to voluntary redundancy would then have a solid legal case for constructive or wrongful dismissal
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 1:42pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Anyone can be made redundant. There's no legal restriction in regards who can and can't be made redundant as long as the process has been fair & open. In regards to a footballer... If he's in the "bomb squad" and knows he's not going to play, might be commuting a considerable distance to train with the stiffs/kids and can cut a deal to leave then why wouldn't he?

The legal framework around redundancy (apart from ensuring discrimination laws are followed) are more to do with rules on payment for statutory redundancy (i.e. when the employee has no choice in the matter).

The footballer will always have a choice (voluntary redundancy) and can turn down the offer. But why would he turn it down if he's not going to play, will earn more money (in his pocket) leaving whilst saving himself a fortune in commuting costs.

You are ill informed
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 1:42pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from GollyGTFC

No. If a contract is terminated early it is classed as redundancy with the player receiving the legal tax free limit (£30k) on redundancy pay.

Not so
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 1:48pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I took voluntary redundancy in 2019. I didn't have to leave. They made me an offer after I registered an interest in being made redundant. It was given considerably more than I would have received in a statutory redundancy situation for 10 years service on my then salary.

Okay, then your employment role must have become redundant

You could accept that redundancy offer and the additional amount for accepting this voluntarily. But, if your employer then employed someone to subsequently do your job, within an unreasonable period of time, you would have had a solid legal case against them for constructive or wrongful dismissal.

The additional amount you accepted on top of statutory redundancy offered them no indemnity in the eyes of the law, if they subsequently breached redundancy laws and rules
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, November 29, 2021, 1:51pm; Reply: 24
Typical fishy.
We have a headline about a new player coming in
It descends into an argument about costs of dismissing an existing player…..
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 1:53pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Typical fishy.

I agree

Apologies, but I thought I’d clarify the legal position as an add on to the discussion

Old commercial solicitor habits die hard
Posted by: chaos33, November 29, 2021, 2:03pm; Reply: 26
What’s the source of this info on signing this player?
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 29, 2021, 2:27pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from GollyGTFC

You can. The 2 year rule basically just means that an employer can get rid of somebody with less than 2 years service without giving them a reason. It doesn't mean the employee isn't entitled to redundancy pay (statutory as a minimum). But under most circumstances where someone (as an individual) is being dispensed of with under 2 years service (without a disciplinary process being involved) then a deal is usually agreed on an enhanced payment to avoid potentially time consuming and financially costly arbitration etc...

You're coming at it from a footballer having an enforced redundancy with only statutory payments due based on length of service, age etc... Voluntary redundancy is exactly what it says. Voluntary. Statutory redundancy payments are irrelevant. Voluntary redundancy payments are negotiated between the 2 parties (employer & employee).

"You only qualify for statutory redundancy pay if you’ve worked for your employer for at least 2 years"

From the Government website.
Posted by: friskneymariner, November 29, 2021, 2:35pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from GollyGTFC

An example...

Everyone's a winner.

Also tax free is any payment for hurt feelings.
Posted by: RobDef1, November 29, 2021, 2:38pm; Reply: 29
Any chance of anything on this thread having something to do with a signing incoming today?
Posted by: friskneymariner, November 29, 2021, 2:40pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

You are ill informed

For  once in my  life I agree with Felippe (is there a full moon tonight) even if the employee takes voluntary redundancies they still can sue within 3 months.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 29, 2021, 2:43pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Whilst a contract can be terminated with both the agreement of the employer and employee it is not automatically classed as redundancy as has been already explained to you the position has to be made redundant.

So therefore the first £30,000 would not be classed redundancy pay. However a payment of up to £30,000 can be paid tax free as for example Pay In Lieu of Notice or Compensation for Loss of Office unless these payments were already written into the contract then they could not be classed as payable tax free.

Posted by: arryarryarry, November 29, 2021, 2:45pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from chaos33
What’s the source of this info on signing this player?

Stop asking silly questions.

Now if you want to know about redundancy payments......................................
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 3:01pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Typical fishy.

At least for once it is enlightening
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 29, 2021, 3:05pm; Reply: 34
I think it’s a great idea if the players are getting paid off. It frees up space in the squad and more importantly it free’s up space in the football equivalent of A&E!!!!! Therefore those players that actually have a chance of playing can have the focus/treatment they need
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 3:05pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from arryarryarry

Whilst a contract can be terminated with both the agreement of the employer and employee it is not automatically classed as redundancy as has been already explained to you the position has to be made redundant.

So therefore the first £30,000 would not be classed redundancy pay. However a payment of up to £30,000 can be paid tax free as for example Pay In Lieu of Notice or Compensation for Loss of Office unless these payments were already written into the contract then they could not be classed as payable tax free.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing.

It’s been £30k tax free for years. At least 10. Odd that it hasn’t been increased with inflation.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 29, 2021, 3:06pm; Reply: 36
What does everyone think about players taking the knee before games?.......
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 29, 2021, 3:11pm; Reply: 37

Over here in Northern Ireland, there’s blokes that go looking around to take knees all the time. Dress code hasn’t changed in years, and because of the inclement weather, they always feel it’s better to air on the side of caution and wear balaclavas
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, November 29, 2021, 3:14pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I was going to say pretty much the same thing.

It’s been £30k tax free for years. At least 10. Odd that it hasn’t been increased with inflation.

There is no redundancy situations as described above

PILON is taxed as normal, as it isn’t redundancy.

Because of the additional amount in a PILON payment, it’s likely that you could get taxed more than you anticipated, as a payroll system will assume that you are going to continue to receive such amounts weekly/monthly. This is likely to be adjusted in your next salary payment, assuming you are going to be employed elsewhere. Or, if you don’t gain employment thereafter, it can be claimed back at the end of the tax year.
Posted by: TinklerMan, November 29, 2021, 3:16pm; Reply: 39
Oh Jesus, so have we signed a new player or not ?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 29, 2021, 3:20pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from TinklerMan
Oh Jesus, so have we signed a new player or not ?

some bloke called forrester Boyd is coming from kpmg fc
Posted by: pontoonlew, November 29, 2021, 3:58pm; Reply: 41
To get this back on track for those left slightly confused, Jordan Maguire-Drew is sigining today apparently. Few sources to suggest this is the case so seems relatively solid.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 29, 2021, 3:59pm; Reply: 42
Well, another false dawn then?.. Bentley scale getting cranked up to the max??..
Posted by: Poojah, November 29, 2021, 4:06pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from pontoonlew
To get this back on track for those left slightly confused, Jordan Maguire-Drew is sigining today apparently. Few sources to suggest this is the case so seems relatively solid.

No idea if it’s true or if someone’s put two and two together following his release by Woking, and it’s now being parroted from enough angles that merely seems so.

He’s got a good goal scoring record for a winger, almost 1 in 3 starts, so in that sense at least it would make sense. Southern-based though and it didn’t work out with Woking for whatever reason.
Posted by: chaos33, November 29, 2021, 4:13pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from pontoonlew

Such as?
Posted by: Hagrid, November 29, 2021, 4:22pm; Reply: 45
Such as him being out in cleethorpes with Harry Max and Ben Fox  Saturday
Posted by: pontoonlew, November 29, 2021, 4:38pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from chaos33

Such as?

I’ve personally heard it from 2 different people so I’d say it’s pretty solid but we’ll just have to see
Posted by: mimma, November 29, 2021, 4:38pm; Reply: 47
He's already had a tour of the treatment rooms! ;D
Posted by: Maringer, November 29, 2021, 4:39pm; Reply: 48
Who's Harry Max? Is he a new signing as well?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, November 29, 2021, 4:40pm; Reply: 49
Quoted from arryarryarry

When I took redundancy my position didn't go, it was filled again after I left by external recruitment. It was all voluntary. I applied, I wasn't asked to or encouraged to apply for redundancy.

Players 100% have in the past & still do get a redundancy allowance (like all other UK tax payers) if their contracts are terminated early thus making them redundant.

How on earth could it be legally fair for footballers to be refused basic redundancy protections (i.e.the £30k tax free allowance) offered to other UK workers (including people on fixed term contracts in other industries)?

Why would the law discriminate against footballers?

I appreciate the law requires only 1 weeks redundancy pay for less than 2 years service, but football is also under players bargaining agreements with the PFA.

AND as such when a players' contract ends they are automatically entitled to at least 28 days redundancy pay. So their contract ends on June 30th, but they then receive redundancy pay equal in amount to at least 28 days pay (so they're in effect paid up until July 28th). And of cause the first £30k of that is tax free,

Example: If James McKeown leaves at the end of the season when his current contract expires after 11 years service he will be entitled to 11 weeks redundancy pay as he was between the age of 22 and 40 for all 11 years of his service.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 29, 2021, 4:40pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from Hagrid
Such as him being out in cleethorpes with Harry Max and Ben Fox  Saturday

You sure he's not just mates with Foxy and come up for a few beers and a night out?...
Not saying he's not signed/signing but would honestly have expected to have heard something official by now.
Only other possibility is he's on trial for now?..
Posted by: Hagrid, November 29, 2021, 4:50pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

You sure he's not just mates with Foxy and come up for a few beers and a night out?...
Not saying he's not signed/signing but would honestly have expected to have heard something official by now.
Only other possibility is he's on trial for now?..

He could well be. I didnt venture out this weekend far too cold!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 5:07pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

There is no redundancy situations as described above

PILON is taxed as normal, as it isn’t redundancy.

Because of the additional amount in a PILON payment, it’s likely that you could get taxed more than you anticipated, as a payroll system will assume that you are going to continue to receive such amounts weekly/monthly. This is likely to be adjusted in your next salary payment, assuming you are going to be employed elsewhere. Or, if you don’t gain employment thereafter, it can be claimed back at the end of the tax year.

Compensation for loss of office is not taxable, subject to the limit of £30k.

The stuff about payroll systems is just an irrelevancy. A distraction.
Posted by: golfer, November 29, 2021, 5:11pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from coddy60

The last piece of the jigsaw
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 5:14pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from golfer

The last piece of the jigsaw

Somebody Sky then?
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 29, 2021, 5:24pm; Reply: 55
The new signing is taking a bit longer than anticipated because the the player is still talking to his club about redundancy payments . ;)
Posted by: Caveman, November 29, 2021, 5:25pm; Reply: 56

Your namesake used to take a knee  every match.

Trouble was it belonged to some other poor bloke.
Posted by: denni266, November 29, 2021, 5:27pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from grimsby pete
The new signing is taking a bit longer than anticipated because the the player is still talking to his club about redundancy payments . ;)

And checking where he will be on the sick rota  ;)
Posted by: marinerjase, November 29, 2021, 5:54pm; Reply: 58
Signing to be announced imminently according to the Town Twitter page
Posted by: Meza, November 29, 2021, 5:55pm; Reply: 59
[tweet]1465376349674168322[/tweet]
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 29, 2021, 6:03pm; Reply: 60
It's like an alternative universe.
Posted by: Meza, November 29, 2021, 6:05pm; Reply: 61
If it is Jordan Maguire-Drew i think he's a good signing.  Played this level and League Two, he has scored goals, but difficult to see what position he played when on loan at the other clubs. I don't think he is a striker, i think more of AMC/Winger.

[url=https://ibb.co/3vN66gx][img]https://i.ibb.co/DYCcc0B/Capture.jpg[/img][/url]
Posted by: Hagrid, November 29, 2021, 6:07pm; Reply: 62
Must have been the cheap cocktails in counting house that clinched the deal
Posted by: acko338, November 29, 2021, 6:25pm; Reply: 63
Let's hope that the team can regain the crucial accurate crosses to the forwards that have been missed during the losses.

Is this another of the A list of players that Hurst was chasing pre season ?

Welcome to him and good luck !!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 6:51pm; Reply: 64
It's like an alternative universe.

Is that one where they have different tax arrangements on redundancy payments?
Posted by: Grimal, November 29, 2021, 6:58pm; Reply: 65

I think it's fantastic, it takes me until 4am every morning ticking a like on all 20,000+ posts every day about it on f@rcebook . ;)
Posted by: livosnose, November 29, 2021, 8:17pm; Reply: 66
Think he scored against us last season. He was one  of their best players when we drew 1-1 under Holloway.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, November 29, 2021, 8:37pm; Reply: 67
Great
We have a new signing
Looks an ok choice.

Can we now move on from redundancy law?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 30, 2021, 3:49am; Reply: 68
Is there another signing to be made today. Just seen this article on the telegruff online:

‘After the successful signing of ex KPMG hard man forrester Boyd the telegruff has learned from its sources (aka the fishy, twatter and my space) that Bolivian born Nancy teen sensation Redun will be the next player through the cheapside training ground car park gates.

With a twinkle in his eye, when asked about the possibility of the player signing, we spoke to groundskeeper Willy and he said ‘ ‘redun of Nancy. Amazing’

Our picture below shows a player stepping out of a Tesla with registration plate P45 TAX. Click on the link REDUN NANCY  to find out more
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 30, 2021, 8:22am; Reply: 69
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Is there another signing to be made today. Just seen this article on the telegruff online:

‘After the successful signing of ex KPMG hard man forrester Boyd the telegruff has learned from its sources (aka the fishy, twatter and my space) that Bolivian born Nancy teen sensation Redun will be the next player through the cheapside training ground car park gates.

With a twinkle in his eye, when asked about the possibility of the player signing, we spoke to groundskeeper Willy and he said ‘ ‘redun of Nancy. Amazing’

Our picture below shows a player stepping out of a Tesla with registration plate P45 TAX. Click on the link REDUN NANCY  to find out more

Cue one of the usual suspects saying “you can’t call it Nancy any more. You’ll have the Woke Brigade after you. You have to call it ‘the capital of Lorraine’.”
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 30, 2021, 10:08am; Reply: 70

Cue one of the usual suspects saying “you can’t call it Nancy any more. You’ll have the Woke Brigade after you. You have to call it ‘the capital of Lorraine’.”

The Capitol of Lorraine is in fact : flocon de neige
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 30, 2021, 11:20am; Reply: 71
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

The Capitol of Lorraine is in fact : flocon de neige

Ha ha! Touché. 😆
Posted by: Meza, November 30, 2021, 11:50am; Reply: 72
I heard Brandon Comley is meant to be training.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 30, 2021, 11:54am; Reply: 73

Ha ha! Touché. 😆

L is the capital of Lorraine.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, November 30, 2021, 12:04pm; Reply: 74

L is the capital of Lorraine.

Who’s she? Or who the hell is Nancy too?

Nancy is a lovely city btw, close also to Alsace with places like Epinal and Gerardmer.. Back in the inter rail days we stopped there for a few days.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 30, 2021, 12:28pm; Reply: 75
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Nancy is a lovely city btw, close also to Alsace with places like Epinal and Gerardmer.. Back in the inter rail days we stopped there for a few days.

I don't know who Lorraine is but "when I find her, I'm gonna kill her"....one for the older generation of skinhead's!!..
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 30, 2021, 12:37pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Right, we’re going off piste here. Though I’ve heard Lorraine is where her and her husband Metz
Posted by: wigworld, November 30, 2021, 12:58pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

I don't know who Lorraine is but "when I find her, I'm gonna kill her"....one for the older generation of skinhead's!!..

Well that's just bad manners.

Posted by: Meza, November 30, 2021, 1:12pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from wigworld

Well that's just bad manners.

I nearly bust a blood vessel reading that.
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 30, 2021, 3:14pm; Reply: 79
Classic.

[youtube]au8PhQ87cFw[/youtube]
Posted by: ginnywings, November 30, 2021, 5:41pm; Reply: 80
Buster Bloodvessel opened a hotel in Margate called Fatty Towers.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 10:56am