Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, November 22, 2021, 6:06am
Please enter your nomination for last week (within the world of football)....
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, November 22, 2021, 7:57am; Reply: 1
The miserable old grouchy GTFC fan sat on the row in front of me in the Main Stand, you know, the FAMILY STAND, at the Southend game.

Beside me were a father and his 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter. It was their first time at a game and were excited to be there. Throughout the first half they were both shouting for Grimsby. No swearing or abuse. Just genuine encouragement.

And then 'Victor Meldrew' happened. 5 minutes after the restart he turned round and SHOUTED, ironically, in the boys face 'STOP SHOUTING. YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME'

What a miserable f*cker!
Posted by: Hagrid, November 22, 2021, 7:58am; Reply: 2
The Media
Posted by: LH, November 22, 2021, 8:27am; Reply: 3
Man Utd for sacking OGS just as it was starting to get truly hilarious.
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 22, 2021, 9:11am; Reply: 4
The miserable old grouchy GTFC fan sat on the row in front of me in the Main Stand, you know, the FAMILY STAND, at the Southend game.

Beside me were a father and his 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter. It was their first time at a game and were excited to be there. Throughout the first half they were both shouting for Grimsby. No swearing or abuse. Just genuine encouragement.

And then 'Victor Meldrew' happened. 5 minutes after the restart he turned round and SHOUTED, ironically, in the boys face 'STOP SHOUTING. YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME'

What a miserable f*cker!

Did the boy have a flag ?

Posted by: RobDef1, November 22, 2021, 11:02am; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

Did the boy have a flag ?

Unbelievable, gets my vote.

Behind me there is a guy who spends the whole game slagging the players off. Particularly LJL (whether he's on the pitch or not). If the other team strings 3 passes together 'we just cant get hold of the ball today, this is utterly shite' etc etc etc.

But if someone stands up to go to the toilet, guess what? They're ruining the game for him! Does anyone know if there is there a way to move where my season ticket is? its beyond a joke.
Posted by: oochiad, November 22, 2021, 11:41am; Reply: 6
Unfortunately it’s the make up of the main stand…..I have one on front of me of berates LJL from the get go regardless of what he does. He then starts on the rest of the team but of course doesn’t touch Mcatee. I’ve tried to explain to him it’s not possible to have a team of Mcatees and it might be nice to just for once try and support our players as they’re wearing our shirt and shouting obscenities at them surely won’t help……the mans just plain miserable I think!🤣🤣
Posted by: Posh Harry, November 22, 2021, 1:42pm; Reply: 7
Rhys Murphy for not being able to go more than a minute without moaning to the ref like a massive baby. Think there’s a decent player in there is he concentrated on football.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 22, 2021, 5:08pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from LH
Man Utd for sacking OGS just as it was starting to get truly hilarious.

Chelsea have appealed against maguires red card
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 3:47pm