Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Stew0_0, November 11, 2021, 11:34pm
Seems like from the Inside Training vid he's 'back at the club for good'. Another addition to the staff though i cant remember what he did for us originally before as later did every role including caretaker Manager.

Any idea what role he is back in
Posted by: Poojah, November 11, 2021, 11:37pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Stew0_0
Seems like from the Inside Training vid he's 'back at the club for good'. Another addition to the staff though i cant remember what he did for us originally before as later did every role including caretaker Manager.

Any idea what role he is back in

Whatever he’s doing I hope it’s not scouting having signed Tomi Ameobi and Malvin Kamala.
Posted by: lukeo, November 12, 2021, 6:43am; Reply: 2
Where does it say he's back working with the club? I'm all for it if this is the case but it doesn't state anywhere that he is, he was merely down at training for the day?
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 12, 2021, 8:04am; Reply: 3

I think he still lives locally (could be wrong)

When I worked at Tesco Grimsby a couple of years ago he was always shopping there.

Probably just popped down for a catch up?
Posted by: Teesknees, November 12, 2021, 8:12am; Reply: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice

When I worked at Tesco Grimsby a couple of years ago he was always shopping there.

Maybe when he came into Tesco's he popped in for a ketchup!
Posted by: jamesgtfc, November 12, 2021, 8:33am; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

We know what happened last time someone popped down for a catch up. It culminated in a PowerPoint on why you keep 11 men back at corners, Matt Dean losing trust and fans being told to shut up.
Posted by: Hagrid, November 12, 2021, 9:02am; Reply: 6
Quoted from jamesgtfc

We know what happened last time someone popped down for a catch up. It culminated in a PowerPoint on why you keep 11 men back at corners, Matt Dean losing trust and fans being told to shut up.

thankfully none of those male masturbators remain

except Matt who is a genuinely nice guy
Posted by: Madeleymariner, November 12, 2021, 9:45am; Reply: 7
Quoted from lukeo
Where does it say he's back working with the club? I'm all for it if this is the case but it doesn't state anywhere that he is, he was merely down at training for the day?

He says  in the video he is back for good, whether he was kidding or just meant in England who knows.
Posted by: wuffing, November 12, 2021, 10:03am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Madeleymariner

He says  in the video he is back for good, whether he was kidding or just meant in England who knows.

Maybe he likes Take That?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, November 12, 2021, 10:07am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Madeleymariner

I saw him taking in a Cleethorpes Town game the other week. I recall that he was a very well thought of coach so I wonder if it's something we are exploring now that it appears he's permanently back in blighty.
Posted by: aldi_01, November 12, 2021, 10:14am; Reply: 10
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Can anyone confirm if Mr Marley was correct when he shot down fans for being sceptical of a company that had never delivered on a single project? Did that project in Sheffield ever find it’s way off the drawing board?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 12, 2021, 3:40pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from wuffing

Maybe he likes Take That?

Wash your back?!! 😆
Posted by: RobDef1, November 12, 2021, 3:51pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Wash your back?!! 😆

Celine's peddling hot dogs
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 12, 2021, 4:08pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from RobDef1

Celine's peddling hot dogs

I can't believe you kiss your **** at night  8)

Posted by: Sigone, November 12, 2021, 4:56pm; Reply: 14
"I'm begging you for Bird Seed" ..wasn't that what we was saying last year instead of the Gruel served up at B.P

For those of you wondering what are we going on about:-
https://youtu.be/7my5baoCVv8
Posted by: Caveman, November 12, 2021, 5:20pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from aldi_01

Can anyone confirm if Mr Marley was correct when he shot down fans for being sceptical of a company that had never delivered on a single project? Did that project in Sheffield ever find it’s way off the drawing board?

No, the Sheffield council have finally kicked them into touch
because after all these years Extreme couldn't produce.

Surprise !  Surprise !
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 12, 2021, 5:37pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Caveman

No, the Sheffield council have finally kicked them into touch
because after all these years Extreme couldn't produce.

!

So it wasn’t more than words
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 12, 2021, 5:38pm; Reply: 17
He was a bit of a disaster when in charge of the first team.

Was against Rotherham at that dreadful ground the Don Valley Stadium we were 4-0 down at half time?
Posted by: Dave Gilberts Left Peg, November 12, 2021, 7:01pm; Reply: 18
I used to see him running down the North wall, got to give him some respect for that
Posted by: RichMariner, November 12, 2021, 10:39pm; Reply: 19
I think Watkiss was responsible for bringing a lot of good young players through at Mansfield back in the early 2000s — Craig Disley being one of them (and Matt Lawrence went on to play in the Prem).

They're the only two I know off the top of my head, but I know there were a couple more.
Posted by: MidnightMariner, November 13, 2021, 12:59pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Teesknees

Maybe when he came into Tesco's he popped in for a ketchup!

Source ?
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 4:50am