Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HerveJosse, October 30, 2021, 9:33pm
So did he ever have COVID or was he out with injury? Hursts post match interview said he could only come on late on because of hamstring concerns.I don’t think COVID players have ever been named by Hurst or club and clearly Hurst likes to retain some mystery over likely team selection presumably to bamboozle the opposition rather then just cause stress to ourselves which appears to be a consequence.Now we need to worry (or not ) that during Mcatees 4 week absence (or will it be 2 or 6 ) that we can’t rely on Taylor being 100 percent due to hamstring concerns. If we don’t see ant least one incoming striker in the next fortnight I will be amazed as we can’t go on like this.
Posted by: TAGG, October 30, 2021, 9:38pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from HerveJosse
So did he ever have COVID or was he out with injury? Hursts post match interview said he could only come on late on because of hamstring concerns.I don’t think COVID players have ever been named by Hurst or club and clearly Hurst likes to retain some mystery over likely team selection presumably to bamboozle the opposition rather then just cause stress to ourselves which appears to be a consequence.Now we need to worry (or not ) that during Mcatees 4 week absence (or will it be 2 or 6 ) that we can’t rely on Taylor being 100 percent due to hamstring concerns. If we don’t see ant least one incoming striker in the next fortnight I will be amazed as we can’t go on like this.

ZZZZZ
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, October 30, 2021, 9:40pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from HerveJosse

Employee confidentiality?

If football is causing you that much stress I suggest you step away.

Fostering lemmings used to stress me out - high suicide rate - so I switched to voles and haven’t looked back since. I can get you on the register?

Posted by: LH, October 30, 2021, 9:46pm; Reply: 3
Possible scenario:
Symptoms begin Tuesday PM 19/10
Test taken Weds 20/10 (positive)
Test result Thurs 21/10 just before cancelled media conference

This means that the media thing was delayed until the Friday and that’s when we the fans knew about posi tests.

This would mean that Taylor was freed yesterday in line with symptoms starting ten day rule.
Posted by: HerveJosse, October 30, 2021, 9:48pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from LH
Possible scenario:
Symptoms begin Tuesday PM 19/10
Test taken Weds 20/10 (positive)
Test result Thurs 21/10 just before cancelled media conference

This means that the media thing was delayed until the Friday and that’s when we the fans knew about posi tests.

This would mean that Taylor was freed yesterday in line with symptoms starting ten day rule.

Possible being the key word
Posted by: HerveJosse, October 30, 2021, 10:14pm; Reply: 5

Employee confidentiality?

If football is causing you that much stress I suggest you step away.

Fostering lemmings used to stress me out - high suicide rate - so I switched to voles and haven’t looked back since. I can get you on the register?

No thanks I will take my chances with the Lemmings
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 30, 2021, 10:21pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from HerveJosse

Who cares either way he’s been unavailable, I was told today Dave has COVID that’s why he wasn’t on the ice box today.
Posted by: DB, October 31, 2021, 6:47am; Reply: 7
No mention of him on other threads, so how did he do when he came on as sub?
Posted by: lukeo, October 31, 2021, 6:53am; Reply: 8
He didn't do much but didn't really have chance.
For me I'd rest him and I'd love to see Hunt played in the Mcatee role. I don't know how others feel but I feel his passing talent is wasted when he's stood next to the cb receiving the ball.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 6:27am