Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MarinerDevil, October 28, 2021, 4:31pm
https://youtu.be/XOF8xdgfQxQ

Notable how we only had one player in the box when we had the ball in a wide position several times.  
Posted by: golfer, October 28, 2021, 6:35pm; Reply: 1
What an egobastardical  ref
Posted by: moosey_club, October 28, 2021, 6:46pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from golfer
What an egobastardical  ref

Biggest farce of the night when he booked their keeper for time-wasting in pretty much the last minute of the game when he had been doing it since they scored.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 28, 2021, 7:30pm; Reply: 3
Shan't bother watching them thanks.
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 28, 2021, 7:48pm; Reply: 4
I didn't realise on the night but that was dreadful defending for their goal, no one near their number 8.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, October 28, 2021, 7:54pm; Reply: 5
I know it's human nature but I never watch highlights after a defeat. Sticks in the craw.

Win on Saturday and I will be trawling the internet for every scrap of match footage I can get. I must be a fair-weather fan  ;D

The more intense a season is, like this one, it takes me a good 3 days to get over a defeat and "go again" as they say - just in time for the next match.
Posted by: moosey_club, October 28, 2021, 8:11pm; Reply: 6
Love it that they are raw and not screened properly for language.
" anything wrong with that Hurst......you c*nt"  just after their goal from the mouth of a cockernee geezer behind the dugout
Posted by: toontown, October 28, 2021, 11:33pm; Reply: 7
Fox at the heart of everything good there - the free kick that Waterfall nearly scored from, the effort for the tol corner their keeper saved, and the cross to sousa that he should have scored from, or at least worked the keeper.

their penalty was pretty poor but macca certainly did well to hold on to it as well as save it.
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 29, 2021, 1:47am; Reply: 8
Quoted from moosey_club
Love it that they are raw and not screened properly for language.
"anything wrong with that Hurst......you c*nt"  just after their goal from the mouth of a cockernee geezer behind the dugout

I promise that wasn't me.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, October 29, 2021, 10:47pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from toontown
Fox at the heart of everything good there - the free kick that Waterfall nearly scored from, the effort for the tol corner their keeper saved, and the cross to sousa that he should have scored from, or at least worked the keeper.

their penalty was pretty poor but macca certainly did well to hold on to it as well as save it.

yeah, could have been a draw.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 6:07am