Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MrThirsty, October 25, 2021, 3:54pm
Just seen Hollowhead has an article on BBC Sounds. I cannot believe that the media still fall for that fraud and give him any credence.
Posted by: It Bites, October 25, 2021, 3:56pm; Reply: 1
Seriously, you need to move forward .
Posted by: moosey_club, October 25, 2021, 5:46pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from MrThirsty
Just seen Hollowhead has an article on BBC Sounds. I cannot believe that the media still fall for that fraud and give him any credence.

Maybe it is an open apology to Town fans, lifting the lid on all the details on his involvement, his leaving and how after a period of self reflection he has decided he will never manage again such is his deep felt guilt.

Not that I will find out as I certainly aren't interested in listening to it.
Posted by: RonMariner, October 25, 2021, 10:32pm; Reply: 3
Couldn't care less about his inane ramblings.

Just glad we have seen the back of him.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, October 25, 2021, 10:42pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from RonMariner
Couldn't care less about his inane ramblings.

Just glad we have seen the back of him.

Or have we ? Can see see BT sports having him as a pundit when they screen one of our matches
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 25, 2021, 11:01pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Or have we ? Can see see BT sports having him as a pundit when they screen one of our matches

I’d love to hear the abuse he gets if they do.

And for that reason BT would be stupid to have him at one of our games. Can you imagine the language? The advertisers would be pulling out left tight and centre unless they were trying to be ‘edgy brands’.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, October 25, 2021, 11:58pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I’d love to hear the abuse he gets if they do.

And for that reason BT would be stupid to have him at one of our games. Can you imagine the language? The advertisers would be pulling out left tight and centre unless they were trying to be ‘edgy brands’.

Having him pitchside at one of our games would be a massive security risk. BT might think it is a good idea but I don't even think Runaway is that stupid.

Saying that, he was walking around Tesco Cleethorpes in his town tracksuit one Saturday afternoon last season.
Posted by: aldi_01, October 26, 2021, 7:42am; Reply: 7
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Having him pitchside at one of our games would be a massive security risk. BT might think it is a good idea but I don't even think Runaway is that stupid.

Saying that, he was walking around Tesco Cleethorpes in his town tracksuit one Saturday afternoon last season.

Whilst I’d say it posed a risk…we’ve got flipping idiots that shook the hand of the man that ruined us so who the intercourse knows…
Posted by: GollyGTFC, October 26, 2021, 7:48am; Reply: 8
All this Ian Holloway hating is pathetic. Get over it. He didn’t do it on purpose. If anyone’s to blame it’s the idiots running the club who watched on and did nothing to intervene in the developing car crash.
Posted by: aldi_01, October 26, 2021, 8:05am; Reply: 9
Quoted from GollyGTFC
All this Ian Holloway hating is pathetic. Get over it. He didn’t do it on purpose. If anyone’s to blame it’s the idiots running the club who watched on and did nothing to intervene in the developing car crash.

Interesting though isn’t it? He didn’t do it on purpose but he made the choice to lie about his investment, to seemingly nail his colours to the Fenty/May mast, he made the choice sign those Sunday league players…
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 26, 2021, 8:43am; Reply: 10
And chose not to have a proper pre-season, play darts tournaments.
Posted by: Mallyner, October 26, 2021, 9:52am; Reply: 11
Quoted from jamesgtfc

And Town were playing at home.  ;)

Posted by: grimps, October 26, 2021, 1:58pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner
And chose not to have a proper pre-season, play darts tournaments.

Holloway was the reason we went down , Fenty despite all his penny pinching faults gave him a budget to stay in that division
Posted by: aldi_01, October 26, 2021, 2:06pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from grimps

Holloway was the reason we went down , Fenty despite all his penny pinching faults gave him a budget to stay in that division

Fenty thought it was but in truth it was a budget that cost him the least…it was never competitive, apart from in his head…
Posted by: Zmariner, October 26, 2021, 2:16pm; Reply: 14
I heard that JF fairly soon realised that we had employed a nutcase but we were in a bit deep by then.
utm
Posted by: grimps, October 26, 2021, 2:26pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from aldi_01

Fenty thought it was but in truth it was a budget that cost him the least…it was never competitive, apart from in his head…

Not having a preseason and not having a team in place until October cost us snd that was Holloway’s fault , his heart wasn’t in it snd he wanted to stay home down south rather than come back and do his job during the pandemic.

Fenty and the rest of the board allowed it to happen without questioning
Posted by: GrimRob, October 30, 2021, 12:27pm; Reply: 16
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09z25g8
Posted by: Hagrid, October 30, 2021, 12:30pm; Reply: 17
How on earth can you possibly defend that bald fraud😂😂😂
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 9:01am