Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, October 25, 2021, 3:07am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLIM_54K4dE&ab_channel=GrimsbyTownF.C.
Posted by: Poojah, October 25, 2021, 7:48am; Reply: 1
Never a pen…
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, October 25, 2021, 11:14am; Reply: 2
Good to see some different views (literally) of the ground and match.

I know we score a lot of goals in added time, McAtee scored as the 4 mins was announced.

The biggest question of the day is did that woman ever get to the Press Box?
Posted by: Kris2, October 25, 2021, 2:45pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Poojah
Never a pen…

If the ref said it was a penno then it was. If that was because he was blagged by Bapaga looking for it like he's done many times before then that's none of our business... 8)
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, October 25, 2021, 8:50pm; Reply: 4
Just watched it, these matchday moments are a real highlight post-match.

The way Sousa won the ball back to help create McAtee's goal is indicative of how the whole team presses the opposition all over the park and never let them settle.

The togetherness in the camp is something we have not seen for many years, and I find myself joining in the chanting, cheering the goals and shouting praise at my computer screen despite being there in person when it all happened  ;D. The enthusiasm is infectious and to see the stadium full of happy smiling fans is something I had forgotten existed if I am honest.

What a transformation in our fortunes. Whatever this season brings we are back on the right road and I cannot thank the new owners enough for putting the pride back into the club.  
Posted by: supertown, October 25, 2021, 8:57pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Kris2

If the ref said it was a penno then it was. If that was because he was blagged by Bapaga looking for it like he's done many times before then that's none of our business... 8)

I guess he’s kidding 🙄
Posted by: Norseman, October 26, 2021, 12:13am; Reply: 6
Think this puts to bed Hurst blaming mcatee for Lewis miss .Perfect pass in his stride
Posted by: ginnywings, October 26, 2021, 12:22am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Norseman
Think this puts to bed Hurst blaming mcatee for Lewis miss .Perfect pass in his stride

Looked it from that angle, but from the Upper it didn't so much.

Better players than Lenny have fluffed those.
Posted by: Kris2, October 26, 2021, 2:18am; Reply: 8
Quoted from supertown

I guess he’s kidding 🙄

I guess I was too but okay.
Posted by: golfer, October 26, 2021, 8:21am; Reply: 9
Happy again this season.  The dog actually runs to greet me after the match instead of hiding on next doors roof.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:20am