Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Phil the cod, October 23, 2021, 7:20pm
Can we just be sporting supporters and give the ball back to the opposing team when they have a throw in.
Instead we throw it over the players head.
It makes us look tinpot and ameturish.
Posted by: thefish, October 23, 2021, 7:27pm; Reply: 1
Possibly the best ‘we’re top so what the intercourse can I moan about?’ post so far!
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, October 23, 2021, 7:28pm; Reply: 2
Lol any post.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, October 23, 2021, 7:30pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from thefish
Possibly the best ‘we’re top so what the intercourse can I moan about?’ post so far!

Bit chilly in Bristol, not happy
Posted by: toontown, October 23, 2021, 7:32pm; Reply: 4
This is possibly the most laughable 'I haven't got anything to moan about but I must try' post ever!! Christ I bet you were whining about that for the last 20 seasons its been happening
Posted by: Phil the cod, October 23, 2021, 7:34pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from toontown
This is possibly the most laughable 'I haven't got anything to moan about but I must try' post ever!! Christ I bet you were whining about that for the last 20 seasons its been happening

If I were a player, it would motivate me to shut the fans up and at some stage of the season it will bite us in the behind.
Posted by: aldi_01, October 23, 2021, 7:46pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Phil the cod

If I were a player, it would motivate me to shut the fans up and at some stage of the season it will bite us in the behind.

flipping hell, I bet you’re a barrel of laughs on a night out…

Jeez…
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, October 23, 2021, 7:46pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Phil the cod
Can we just be sporting supporters and give the ball back to the opposing team when they have a throw in.

If we are winning keep doing it. It’s not hurting anyone and isn’t illegal.
Posted by: Humbercod, October 23, 2021, 7:48pm; Reply: 8

Agree spread the word, even if it’s just to urine Phil off 😂
Posted by: AlwaysHaddock1878, October 23, 2021, 7:54pm; Reply: 9
What I find worse is the dimwits who decide to throw the ball back directly to the opposition player. Should 100% be launched to the other end of the pitch.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, October 23, 2021, 7:58pm; Reply: 10
Is this not one of the advantages of playing at home?

As long as we’re not instructing ballboys to tw@t around à la Swansea vs Chelsea 2013.
Posted by: pizzzza, October 23, 2021, 8:24pm; Reply: 11
I personally love this shithousery when we have a slender lead, anything to waste a few seconds. McKeown also encourages this at times.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 23, 2021, 8:41pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from pizzzza
I personally love this shithousery when we have a slender lead, anything to waste a few seconds. McKeown also encourages this at times.

Agree completely!
Posted by: aldi_01, October 23, 2021, 9:43pm; Reply: 13
There’s very much a place for Shithousery in sport and for a team that has had the urine taken out of it by other teams it’s great to see us doing it…

Long may it continue…
Posted by: Kris2, October 23, 2021, 10:19pm; Reply: 14
Tbh seen other team's fans do exactly the same it's all banter. Hartlepool's fans ran away from Macca while he chased after them during a 0:3 home humiliation. My absolute favourite was a little kid holding the ball out to a Notts County player like he'll give it back then threw it miles away, the guy just looked so dejected this kid did him lol.
Posted by: lukeo, October 23, 2021, 10:20pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Phil the cod

Four points clear top of the league
Posted by: Mayaman, October 24, 2021, 7:58am; Reply: 16

We'd be moaning if the shoe was on the other foot. We can win this league without behaving like a child.
Posted by: newarkmariner, October 24, 2021, 8:18am; Reply: 17
and another post attacking the fans f&%koff you melt
Posted by: grimps, October 24, 2021, 8:24am; Reply: 18
Two of these type of incidents stick out in my mind from years ago .
The first was when we played Halifax away in the late 80s , I’d never seen us murder a team so badly and still lose , I think we had about 30 corners and still couldn’t score .
The Halifax ball boys must have been a bit 5 years old and they still knew how to waste time or not even bother going to get the ball .
The second was the famous Blackburn - Liverpool televised cup game when Jimmy Hill blamed the ball boy for passing the ball to the Liverpool player to quickly which resulted in a late winner for them.
Posted by: wigworld, October 24, 2021, 8:53am; Reply: 19
This kind of shithousery is one of the things that makes live football more entertaining that watching it on the telly. It's harmless.
Posted by: Davec, October 24, 2021, 9:19am; Reply: 20
I'm just waiting for the usual suspects to pipe up and say we will get a points deduction for this 😂😂
Posted by: aldi_01, October 24, 2021, 9:40am; Reply: 21
Quoted from Davec
I'm just waiting for the usual suspects to pipe up and say we will get a points deduction for this 😂😂

Don’t forget the huge fines…
Posted by: OneLove, October 24, 2021, 9:43am; Reply: 22
this sums up how ridiculous this site is, I'm bored of it, full of whingebags and know it alls.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, October 24, 2021, 9:54am; Reply: 23
Quoted from Phil the cod

I’ll be honest I haven’t read the full T’s & C’s since becoming a season ticket holder for the first time in 1998, but I’m pretty certain there’s no clause that makes me or any other Town fan have to act as an unpaid football retrieval service to give a ball promptly to a player who is going to restart the game.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, October 24, 2021, 11:28am; Reply: 24
Top of the league, playing the best football we've seen in years however we will result in blaming fans holding the ball for a few seconds. Do you ever get out of the flipping house? Absolute loser.
Posted by: Bignic69, October 24, 2021, 2:01pm; Reply: 25
All about the little victories, shithousery at its finest.
Posted by: Gaffer58, October 24, 2021, 3:00pm; Reply: 26
Last game of the season, score 0-0, enough to send us up. Last minute of the  game, throw in to the opposition and the ball boy “ sportingly” quickly gives it to the opposition player, he long throws it into our penalty area and we concede. Now into the dreaded playoffs, but hey never mind we will sleep happily knowing we did “ the right thing” .
Posted by: DB, October 24, 2021, 4:19pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from OneLove
this sums up how ridiculous this site is, I'm bored of it, full of whingebags and know it alls.

Must be something you like, you've been on here for a while. ;) ;)

OneLove
Add to my Mate List
Joined on August 17, 2010, 9:37pm
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 2:47pm