Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ipswin, October 21, 2021, 11:56am
Puts a new angle on bouncing up and down on some of the NL (thats National league and Netherlands!) stands

https://twitter.com/i/status/1449749127793946632
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, October 21, 2021, 1:10pm; Reply: 1
Didn’t ours start at Newport in a rickety temporary stand. The stewards were saying “don’t bounce” our lot responded with “bounce in a minute, we’re gonna bounce in a minute”
Posted by: arryarryarry, October 21, 2021, 4:41pm; Reply: 2
I was in the Pontoon Stand the match when one of the then wooden barriers near the back collapsed after the fans behind pushed forward and us in front of it nearly got crushed. ??)
Posted by: Ipswin, October 21, 2021, 7:29pm; Reply: 3
Vitesse were the away fans and this was the away end at NAC Nijmegen. Fortunately the stand landed on a couple of containers below which broke it's fall at a level causing no injuries. If it had fallen another 6 feet or so that with the increased angle of the break would have been a disaster

To add insult to injury after the match which was the Gelderland derby there was major crowd trouble with riot police from defeated NAC fans, mounted police etc involved, vehicles wrecked and many arrests

A good day out was had by all!
Posted by: moosey_club, October 21, 2021, 7:53pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Ipswin
Vitesse were the away fans and this was the away end at NAC Nijmegen. Fortunately the stand landed on a couple of containers below which broke it's fall at a level causing no injuries. If it had fallen another 6 feet or so that with the increased angle of the break would have been a disaster

To add insult to injury after the match which was the Gelderland derby there was major crowd trouble with riot police from defeated NAC fans, mounted police etc involved, vehicles wrecked and many arrests

FFS......that gives Humberside police another reason to call for more early kick offs for us now.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 21, 2021, 10:10pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Ipswin

Arnhem v Nijmegen. Sounds like a Market-Garden re-enactment.
Posted by: Poojah, October 21, 2021, 11:20pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Does the winner play PSV?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 21, 2021, 11:27pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Poojah

Does the winner play PSV?

Ha ha! Yes.
Posted by: Poojah, October 21, 2021, 11:42pm; Reply: 8

Ha ha! Yes.

My wife tells me I’m useless as fúck, but I’ve got a brain like a cum sponge. Still trying to work out whether that’s a compliment.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 22, 2021, 12:04am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Poojah

My wife tells me I’m useless as fúck, but I’ve got a brain like a cum sponge. Still trying to work out whether that’s a compliment.

I'm not sure what your first sentence means, but in response to the second, yes, it is a compliment.

I'd have been really impressed though if you could have found a football club in Son, Grave or Veghel though.
Posted by: Ipswin, October 22, 2021, 10:10am; Reply: 10

Well they certainly weren't throwing fruit and vegetables at the police.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 12:22am