Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, October 19, 2021, 4:59pm
Just thinking of our influence as fans of the club and the monetary effect it’s having.

2 thousand plus extra each home game, than I’m sure we planned for, must mean it goes some way towards repaying our previous custodian quicker.

This is the true power of Town fans!
Posted by: aldi_01, October 19, 2021, 5:16pm; Reply: 1
But remember…we were told there wouldn’t be many more that would come once Fenty left…let’s face it, it isn’t just about results…
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 19, 2021, 9:16pm; Reply: 2
2k extra and growing it’s really great to see and shows what a little bit of respect shown to the fan base can lead to. The Club are now in the enviable position of having non ST holders like myself having to book tickets a match in advance and genuinely fretting about getting in at all😁.
Great times in football come around for fans of clubs like ours only so often and we have to make the most if it whilst it lasts . I think we’re on the verge of something akin to the late 70s early 80s like another poster mentioned. Let the good times roll UTM
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, October 19, 2021, 9:26pm; Reply: 3
I have sat on the back row of the UF - and you can’t get any higher than that!
Posted by: Heisenberg, October 19, 2021, 9:55pm; Reply: 4
7,750 at Lincoln tonight. Still great attendances for them, but we won’t be far off it on Saturday, which is amazing.
Posted by: gobby, October 20, 2021, 7:32am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Heisenberg
7,750 at Lincoln tonight. Still great attendances for them, but we won’t be far off it on Saturday, which is amazing.

Tin hat on! I was there last night as a guest as the Crofts Junior Football league won League of the Year again and the presentation was held before KO. We left at HT because it was bloody awful! The atmosphere was tragic and when they did sing is was ‘Red n White Army’ as their  only song. The corners  they did get  wasn’t even greeted with the air raid siren. £40 a ticket to sit on a cushion to improve the seat in the Community Stand, the stand was fullish as was the Co-Op stand but the other stands were either empty or a few individuals scattered around,  mind you the view was very good and the pitch was immaculate. Just an awful game from both sides! 8)
UTMM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 20, 2021, 7:34am; Reply: 6
£40 to see Lincoln?! The World’s gone fcuking mad 🤪
Posted by: gobby, October 20, 2021, 7:38am; Reply: 7
Quoted from KingstonMariner
£40 to see Lincoln?! The World’s gone fcuking mad 🤪

That was printed on the ticket, but it was in with the presentation meal and a free bar!  8)
UTMM
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, October 20, 2021, 7:56am; Reply: 8
Quoted from gobby

That was printed on the ticket, but it was in with the presentation meal and a free bar!  8)
UTMM

Free bar, I say! They be making a loss on that ticket if I got my grubby paws on it  👀
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 20, 2021, 10:48am; Reply: 9
Quoted from gobby

UTMM

So you’ve got to have £38.99 worth of food and drink to make it good value.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 9:24am