Posted by: soccerexpress fc, October 19, 2021, 4:18pm
Soccer Express are operating Coach Travel  for Grimsby Town Fc Supporters
To the FA Cup 1st Round Tie
Kidderminster Harriers V Grimsby Town Fc
Date Saturday 6th Nov
Venue Aggborough Stadium  Home of Kidderminster Harriers Fc
Our Luxury Coaches depart from 09.30 then 09.55 Then 10.15
From McDonalds On Cleethorpes Road  Outside Blundell Park
We are leaving So early as we have to Make Toilet/Break  Stops As Toilets on Coaches cannot be used due to Covid Restrictions
Face Masks Will be Handed Out if Required but is advisable
We will arrive in Plenty of Time to Have a Drink Food etc and enjoy the Build up to this Fa Cup Tie
Our Coaches will be waiting to transfer you back home after the game
Coach Travel Only £24 No consessions
To book call 0333 444 0226 (Local Call Rates)10am-10pm 7days
Visit gtfc website for details or Soccerexpress.co.uk
..............................................................................................................................

FC Halifax V Grimsby Town FC 26 Dec( Boxing Day) 12 .30 Kick off  Only £20
We are Taking Bookings from the 10 nov
Reserve your place/s now by Sending an email to info@soccerexpress.co.uk Stating how Many seats you require Our Staff will Call you Back When Seats go on Sale.
If you have travelled with us before  you will receive an email about the above Excursions

Posted by: lukeo, October 19, 2021, 4:24pm; Reply: 1
Hope you manage to fill your coach(s) but after the supporters coach who go on a regular bases and help town fans get to every game.
Posted by: ska face, October 19, 2021, 4:31pm; Reply: 2
Been thinking this for a while now, but would be nice to see the club (or Trust) have a look at running coaches. The usual Supporter’s bus is usually full weeks in advance and it’s not worth the time & ballache for Terry or whoever’s on the committee to start looking for new coaches and bookings when they do it voluntarily. Which is fair enough, must be a nightmare sorting that out.

You could get 2 or 3 coaches filled easy most week, book online,etc. Could even have one running to home matches from certain areas (Lincs, North west, Yorks, etc.).

Not to do Soccer Express down or anything as I think they’ve been sound in the past, but someone’s making a few quid here surely.
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, October 19, 2021, 4:35pm; Reply: 3
Coach makes sense from Gy for Halifax, no trains and morning-after alcohol level risk. No good for us exiles though.
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, October 19, 2021, 4:43pm; Reply: 4
Just how do people get to away games if you don't want to drive, or the trains are inconvenient/too expensive?
Posted by: Davec, October 19, 2021, 5:11pm; Reply: 5
Are soccer express reliable? I may have to use them for Halifax away, never used them before.
Posted by: mimma, October 19, 2021, 5:42pm; Reply: 6
Can't use the toilets because of covid restrictions???  They're having a laugh. 50 people sat close to each other for 3 hours on a coach but can't use the bog, what's all that about? Madness.
Posted by: DB, October 19, 2021, 5:43pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ska face
Been thinking this for a while now, but would be nice to see the club (or Trust) have a look at running coaches. The usual Supporter’s bus is usually full weeks in advance and it’s not worth the time & ballache for Terry or whoever’s on the committee to start looking for new coaches and bookings when they do it voluntarily. Which is fair enough, must be a nightmare sorting that out.

You could get 2 or 3 coaches filled easy most week, book online,etc. Could even have one running to home matches from certain areas (Lincs, North west, Yorks, etc.).

Not to do Soccer Express down or anything as I think they’ve been sound in the past, but someone’s making a few quid here surely.

This is how I got indoctrinated to be a Mariner supporter from the age of 5. My dad took me from a village near Brigg every week, took over an hour no motorway no Laceby bypass.

Posted by: wuffing, October 19, 2021, 7:02pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Davec
Are soccer express reliable? I may have to use them for Halifax away, never used them before.

Went with them for Chelsea game. OK, no hassle, though no alcohol allowed.
Surely leaving early with plenty of toilet stops is a good thing?
Probably go with them for Kiddy as I won't have to drive, so hassle free for me. A few beers at Kiddy too.
What's not to like?
Posted by: JesusFish, November 6, 2021, 12:11pm; Reply: 9
We’re on our way!
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:55am