Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ashby mariner, October 16, 2021, 7:50pm
My dad's has been on holiday for 3 months and has asked me to get him. A season ticket for the remaining games. Does anyone know if you can still buy them?  Thanks
Posted by: ska face, October 16, 2021, 7:52pm; Reply: 1
Looks like it, still available on the online ticket platform -

https://www.venuetoolbox.com/grimsby/ASP/bookTickets.asp?homeArea=home&dept=
Posted by: Ashby mariner, October 16, 2021, 7:56pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from ska face
Looks like it, still available on the online ticket platform -

https://www.venuetoolbox.com/grimsby/ASP/bookTickets.asp?homeArea=home&dept=

Thank you
Posted by: ginnywings, October 16, 2021, 8:01pm; Reply: 3
They were still being listed at full price until very recently, but are now down to £328 from £375. That's for the Upper. They are cheaper in other parts of the ground.

I'm thinking of getting a half season one when they become available.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, October 16, 2021, 8:20pm; Reply: 4
I would speak to the club and see what they'll do now - there seems to be a lot of common sense combined with a respect for the fans so I suspect they'd ensure the price was fair for what's left if it isn't via the website.
Posted by: Jaws, October 16, 2021, 11:01pm; Reply: 5
Would honestly just offer a package that allows you to buy a ticket for the remaining home games that drops in price after each game passes. Think there would be a few interested, especially if we keep doing well.
Posted by: LH, October 16, 2021, 11:03pm; Reply: 6
You didn’t get these threads in previous seasons. It was more likely that people were asking if you could return them!
Posted by: ginnywings, October 16, 2021, 11:45pm; Reply: 7
A season ticket works out at £17 per match in the Upper. The club currently have no problem selling match day tickets at £22.

They don't really need to push season tickets at the moment.

Of course, that could all change if we have a dip in form..
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 19, 2021, 3:03pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from ginnywings
They were still being listed at full price until very recently, but are now down to £328 from £375. That's for the Upper. They are cheaper in other parts of the ground.

I'm thinking of getting a half season one when they become available.

Might be time to change your "Signature" Ginny  ;)

Posted by: aldi_01, October 19, 2021, 5:15pm; Reply: 9
I think they’ve essentially taken off the price of games so far…

I’ve managed to convince a woman at work to start taking her daughter…they’ve done two home games with Yeovil coming up.

She’s now being pestered for a season ticket from said daughter…and has just been conned in to her first away game…
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 19, 2021, 5:34pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from aldi_01

I’ve managed to convince a woman at work to start taking her daughter…they’ve done two home games with Yeovil coming up.

She’s now being pestered for a season ticket from said daughter…and has just been conned in to her first away game…

Good work Aldi. It’s probably not a stretch to say this would not have happened if He Who Should N… oh bollox to that, Fenty had still been in charge.

I mean people wouldn’t be putting their shoulders to the wheel.
Posted by: lukeo, October 19, 2021, 6:07pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from aldi_01

Does your wife know about this said woman 👀
Posted by: ginnywings, October 19, 2021, 6:19pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from aldi_01

Not fully. We've had 5 home games and at £17 per match, that would equate to £85, but the price has only lowered by £47 on the original price. They must be working to some other equation, which is fair enough seeing as they are having no problem selling them at full price at the moment.
Posted by: aldi_01, October 20, 2021, 5:41am; Reply: 13
Quoted from ginnywings

Not fully. We've had 5 home games and at £17 per match, that would equate to £85, but the price has only lowered by £47 on the original price. They must be working to some other equation, which is fair enough seeing as they are having no problem selling them at full price at the moment.

Yeh I’d imagine so, I just had a quick look. As you say, we’re hardly struggling to shift them…

RE: Kingston’s comment…it’s 100% true that she wouldn’t have gone if Fenty was still there. She’d toyed with the idea before but her own father had the misfortune of working closely with Fenty for a number of years, he despises the chap so out of loyalty she just wouldn’t have done it…
Print page generated: April 16, 2024, 8:27pm