Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: NewtoN, October 9, 2021, 8:35am
Interview with Bapaga on the Coventry City website. Enjoy  :)

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2021/october/interview-will-bapaga-talks-grimsby-town-loan/
Posted by: pontoonlew, October 9, 2021, 10:01am; Reply: 1
Had a feeling he was one of our covid cases, I thought he was excellent on Tuesday, mad to see how much he’s improved in his short time here
Posted by: Poojah, October 9, 2021, 10:04am; Reply: 2
Quoted from pontoonlew
Had a feeling he was one of our covid cases, I thought he was excellent on Tuesday, mad to see how much he’s improved in his short time here

Yep, probably the only player I was slightly underwhelmed by in his first couple of appearances in the context of what the Cov fans had to say about him.

Having now found his feet he’s been getting better by the game and I really think he will be one of our key players this season. In him and Sousa, there will be plenty of penalties and opposition red cards to come.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, October 9, 2021, 10:30am; Reply: 3
Certainly explains why it took a while to see him and then he was a little bit underwhelming to begin with.

I've said all along that the Bapaga we see I'm May will be a completely different player.
Posted by: acko338, October 9, 2021, 11:09am; Reply: 4
All of the attacking players are grabbing the idea of making the better pass at the right time, to make openings for goals and also knowing that they need to keep moving to receive the killer pass to score themselves.

Both Bapaga and Souza will be great providers but can also be at the receiving end.

It's the last pass judgement to find the better placed player to score that still needs their attention.

If they both click with fine judgements, this could be an exciting high scoring season.

The way we have been scoring, there could be 7 or 8 players on 8 to 10 goals each if we keep playing and harassing teams as we have been doing.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, October 9, 2021, 2:40pm; Reply: 5
That explains it! In his first couple of games he looked like he’d won a squad number in a raffle and then the last couple of games he’s been a proper threat.

He has the potential to be majorly effective at this level, I can’t imagine that many teams in this league are stronger in the wide areas than us.  
Posted by: RonMariner, October 9, 2021, 6:09pm; Reply: 6
With him coming into form and Max back in the squad we have some great attacking options, and Grant and Scannell to come too.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 1:30pm