Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Abdul19, September 25, 2021, 2:18pm
https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1441751513882365956

Good move for him, get some game time.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, September 25, 2021, 2:23pm; Reply: 1
Yeah hopefully he really shines for them and comes back better. I thought he looked like he may be a good goal scoring midfielder one day.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, September 25, 2021, 3:05pm; Reply: 2
PH must think a bit about him as he survived the Holloway Cull
I think he’s got the potential to develop into a decent player . He made a big step up worth remembering
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, September 25, 2021, 3:21pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
PH must think a bit about him as he survived the Holloway Cull
I think he’s got the potential to develop into a decent player . He made a big step up worth remembering

I was really worried during the cull we'd let him go I'm glad we've kept him around
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 25, 2021, 3:51pm; Reply: 4
I think he’s got an awful lot of development ahead of him, hopefully this will help.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 25, 2021, 5:44pm; Reply: 5
Came on in the 64th minute (Boston beat Guiseley 2-1)
Posted by: jamesgtfc, September 25, 2021, 7:42pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Abdul19
Came on in the 64th minute (Boston beat Guiseley 2-1)

I was at the Boston game today and the first I knew of it was when I got there and someone had messaged me to say he had signed for them on loan.

Today was probably the first time he met his new teammates. He came on for the last half hour and initially seemed to play as a 10 before dropping a bit further back after 10 minutes.

He had some nice touches, tried to link up well with players and took a couple on. Lurked outside the box at set pieces.

I think he will do well there. They are a hard working and well drilled team.

As for Guiseley, they are still managed by Bignot and lined up with very questionable squad numbers. Number 9 at right back, 3 on the left wing and 8 playing as a centre forward. The tempo from them made it feel like a pre-season friendly for large parts, offering very little apart from their goal from 35 yards as a result of a mis-kicked keeper clearance.
Posted by: Davec, September 25, 2021, 8:54pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I was at the Boston game today and the first I knew of it was when I got there and someone had messaged me to say he had signed for them on loan.

Today was probably the first time he met his new teammates. He came on for the last half hour and initially seemed to play as a 10 before dropping a bit further back after 10 minutes.

He had some nice touches, tried to link up well with players and took a couple on. Lurked outside the box at set pieces.

I think he will do well there. They are a hard working and well drilled team.

As for Guiseley, they are still managed by Bignot and lined up with very questionable squad numbers. Number 9 at right back, 3 on the left wing and 8 playing as a centre forward. The tempo from them made it feel like a pre-season friendly for large parts, offering very little apart from their goal from 35 yards as a result of a mis-kicked keeper clearance.

Bignot's bingo was played again I see.

Posted by: Grim up north, September 25, 2021, 8:57pm; Reply: 8
Hopefully does him the world of good as obviously well thought of or he wouldn’t still be here, and whenever given a chance he’s looked a good prospect for the future.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, September 25, 2021, 8:59pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Grim up north
Hopefully does him the world of good as obviously well thought of or he wouldn’t still be here, and whenever given a chance he’s looked a good prospect for the future.

I got asked what he's like and my response was "well he's one of the only Runaway signings not binned off which tells you something."

I think he's a victim of only having 5 subs this season.
Posted by: Grim up north, September 25, 2021, 9:08pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I got asked what he's like and my response was "well he's one of the only Runaway signings not binned off which tells you something."

I think he's a victim of only having 5 subs this season.

Definitely , has goals in him and strong all round . Would be first choice in many teams in this division.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 4:40pm